NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ what I want to know is, why was he keeping track of how many dead bodies he's seen? That was a bit odd to me. You'd think you'd loose track before reaching 100 :lol:

I thought the scene between Gibbs and Ziva regarding the clog/blog was hilarious.

I liked Gibbs standing behind McGee after he 'resigned'. Overall, I thought it was a really enjoyable episode.

Love, love, loved this episode. I missed about ten minutes towards the middle, but I think I understand what happened now. I, like Gibbs, had no clue what a blog was for the longest time. I'm not exactly the most computer-ey person. I loved that Tony came to Jenny for help. I like her a lot, and I would never go to Gibbs because of his current track record. I'm very impressed that McGeek wrote a book. And I loved his sister. I didn't really like the ending... were we supposed to know who killed the sailor, or did it not matter? I also liked the female McGeek. Peanut butter, tobasco sauce, and what else was it? = disgusting.

One of the cheerleaders and the campus secruity guards were responible for the sailor's death. I think it was the guard that was the killer.

The NCIS team is called in when the burnt and mummified body of a wanted man is found in a furnace on a Marine base, on NCIS, Tuesday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Dennis Smith directed the episode from a script by John C. Kelley and Robert Palm.

The NCIS team begrudgingly joins forces with the FBI when they identify the remains as a serial killer the FBI has been hunting for 12 years. After contacting the serial killer's family, the NCIS and FBI teams search their home for additional remains and make a shocking discovery. Meanwhile, the NCIS team has problems with the "fictional" book McGee wrote about a team of NCIS agents.

Hope this helped. Sorry if I did it wrong.

Thank you. Had a huge brainfart back there ( ;)). Too much pumpkin pie must not be good for short term memory. More about the book:D. McGeek didn't really seem like the literary kinda guy to me, but I can deal with that... I just want to see what he wrote about Abby:lol:. I tried to explain Abby to my best friend before she started watching and all I could come out with was "Well... she's semi-goth... but not... she has a really bubbly personality... but it doesn't look like it..." Abby is too much for words, sometimes.

[Pop]
What I don't get is why McGee called the main character 'Tibbs'. C'mon McGee. You went to MIT. Even if they never DID read the book, it's sounds fishy to me, like the name of a close relative or boss. [Insert a small head-slap to McGee]

ShuriyuCSI said:
If you want to go digging into past seasons... Then..

Season 3:
Kill Ari pts. 1 and 2

Season two:
SWAK
Twilight

Season one:
Bete Noire
Revielle

Yeah.. pretty much anything to do with Ari.

You had to go to twilight didn't you? We had this talk!

Season 2:
Chained (badboy tony)
Witness (jealous Abby)

Now watching season 2 for the first time. Started watching in season 3. the one where Abby has a stalker

Info for "Witness" (according to the DVD)

+ Gibbs lets McGee (Sean Murray) run a case after the N.C.I.S. team is called in to investigate the possible murder of a sailor.

Hmmm. I don't rememeber Abby being jealous in this one.... =|

I loved the ep last night & even cried when Ducky & Gibbs made up. That was just sooooo touching. I'm starting to see Tony in a different light. Have never cared much for him since the show premiered but, he's sarting to grow on me. Guess cause of the comment he made last night. he didn't wanna mess up this relationship. That was just toooo cute. Then of course last week he danced around about taking it to the next level(SEX). May have some respect for him after all. McGee jealous over Abby? AWWWWW that is just delicious now. BTW how's come we never heard before last week about a book McGee was writing? All in all great ep. Loved the nice twister there at the end. Had suspected the wife but........wasn't quite sure. WOW!!!!!!! Loved it.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before about McGee writing a book. Just never quite as prominently.
The secen between Gibbs and Ducky last night was sooooo sweet. Stupid stubbron men.

DragonflyDreamer said:
I'm sure it's been mentioned before about McGee writing a book. Just never quite as prominently.
The secen between Gibbs and Ducky last night was sooooo sweet. Stupid stubbron men.

Probably did & I either missed or was just one of those off screen deals I guess. :lol: Anyway guess there's gonna be repercussions from that for a long time to come. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back