NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww.. loved tonight's episode! Actually, that's kind of a lie. It was pretty average as far as the case went.
:lol:Gastro-intestinal challenges, huh Palmer?:lol:
:(Not liking Tony's new girlfriend.:( It was funnier when we thought they weren't real. And, of course, I think he's better suited for... someone else *cough*Ziva*cough*.

I enjoyed the bit with Palmer and Agent Lee. I loved the look on Ducky's face when Palmer disappeared and then the discussion they had while Agent Lee was coming out of the room and leaving the morgue :lol:

Two spoilers from the Futon Critic (probably already known)

Forgoing NCIS procedure, McGee risks his career when he takes matters into his own hands after his sister appears at his door bloodied and confused. -- As McGee struggles to piece together his sister's whereabouts the night before, he discovers that the NCIS team is investigating the murder of a Navy sailor who had a previous relationship with his sister. Meanwhile, as separate clandestine romantic relationships bloom for both Abby and Tony, the NCIS team discovers McGee has a secret of his own.
The NCIS team is called in when the burnt and mummified body of a wanted man is found in a furnace on a Marine base. -- The NCIS team begrudgingly joins forces with the FBI when they identify the remains as a serial killer the FBI has been hunting for 12 years. After contacting the serial killer's family, the NCIS and FBI teams search their home for additional remains and make a shocking discovery. Meanwhile, the NCIS team has problems with the "fictional" book McGee wrote about a team of NCIS agents.

Happy birthday today, November 15, to Sean Murray, a.k.a. Timothy McGee. He turns 29.

Sean, if you are lurking here, best wishes on your special day. If you do not log in and say hello, each one of us will head slap you. :)

Happy Birthday Sean Murray! :)

I don't like Tony's new girlfriend either. :( She's going to get him into trouble, I just know it! I like him with Ziva- I miss their flirting. :( She is so jealous, it's obvious. HAHA, maybe they need to make a visit to the morgue together! :lol: SPEAKING of which, Palmer and Agent Lee had me laughing so hard when they were sneaking around. Ducky's face really was priceless! :D

Thanks for the spoilers, Destiny ! ;)

Happy Birthday Sean. :D

I've always thought of Palmer as a younger version of Grissom. :lol:

I bet something will happen to Tony's girlfriend in a future ep. :eek:

Abby and bowling was too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-------------------
PowerOf3.jpg

Happy Birthday Sean

I loved the ep. About fell off my couch laughing when Palmer & Agent Lee snuck off to do their thing and Ducky had no clue. Tony with a girlfriend. Ahhh that was *sigh* just too cute. After 4 seasons he's starting to grow on me. LOL Was sooooo happy the Marine was found innocent. Military gets a bad name enough just for what they do. I give the a 10. It was well..............just to darn goo. Can't wait til next week. I hope McGee doesn't quit.

I was glad too that the Marine was innocent but then I felt bad too.
I don't mind Tony having a girlfriend but I secretly hope it doesn't last long. Oops I guess its not a secret. And I have to say I love Abby. Getting tongued-tied and stepping over her words. And I'm a closet Tabby shipper, shh don't tell anyone (else). ;)

I was hoping Ducky would catch Palmer and Lee sneaking around. I can't believe they were that bold with Ducky in the morgue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back