Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

Hi Boa Vista fans! I've never posted in here regarding Natalia so I thought I'd stop in. :)

Here's my opinion of Natalia.
In s4 I didn't like her. She seemed a bit out of place, as if she didn't really fit in with the rest of the CSIs, and it seemed like she was sleeping with everyone (ok, only Eric, not really everyone :lol: ...then she went out with Ryan and I just felt she and him didn't go together...) and she just didn't hit me as someone who would really be a good character. As the hints popped up that she was the mole I started to really hate her...and after the finale, I didn't see a point to her, and wished she would leave.

*hides from pitchforks* Wait, wait. Then she came along in s5 as this different kind of person to me. She seemed to belong more, and I actually took a liking to her. She started making less mistakes, (well, there were a few) and working in the field more, with different people. She did well, and seemed a bit more like a CSI. I still wasn't completely convinced and I still didn't really like her that much though.

Then 'Man Down' aired. I saw her work with Frank, I saw her drive the Hummer (sorry, Frank) I saw her work like a real CSI. She was incredible. I wished she would have visited Eric, but that was something only the people really really close to him got to do, and I was fin with that. Anyway, she was great! I was like, 'where have you been?' I seriously couldn't believe it.

So, there's my little analysis. Sorry for angering anyone. *ducks and points at Thumpy's post ^* I am hoping that the rest of the season will transform and evolve her even more, and that she'll become even more independant and amazing.

See you all around! :D

I know I didn't like her at all, especially in season 4. I still am shifty about her but I think she is growing on me. Since she is now apart of the team she might as well. It depends on where this season is going also. The spoilers have dried out since the last 2 episodes, so know one really knows what might happen. And to me it seems like Ryan and Natalia are getting along more(which is good. :D) and I like them working together.

Guys... You'll never guess what happened to me yesterday...

A couple weeks ago, I made a CSI: Miami music video about Natalia. I put it up on the web and whatnot and when I went to check my email last night, I had been sent a notification that someone sent me a message on the site that I uploaded the video on. So I go to my inbox on that site and it turns out to be the owner of Eva's official website! Here's the message:
Hi there,

I am the webmaster of Eva La Rue's Official Website. Eva has seen your video and would like for us to add it to her official site with your permission.

Would it be okay if we add the video to the evalarue.com? We will of course give you full credit.

Thanks a lot. Your video was great. =)
Eva saw my video. She actually sat down and watched my video. And she liked it. Enough to want it added to her site.

*goes crazy*

How AWESOME is that?!

speed_cochrane said:
I also loved the emotion at the end of the episode, though I'm sure it's been discussed in here many times. ;)
That was a phenominal scene between Eva/Natalia and David/Horatio. I also loved the emotion... Eva did an amazing job with that. (Finally a scene that does her some justice... I've seen some of Eva's other work, and if you give her the right situation and dialogue, she can really shine. We saw a little of that at the end of Internal Affairs, which was great, but next time... if there is a next time... I'd like to see Eva in another emotional scene where she doesn't have to hold back the emotion so much. Eva could've gone so much further in that final scene if they'd let her.)

ThumpyG42 said:
I'm sure you didn't intend it, but it sounded like you were implying that only those who have positive opinions of Natalia are allowed to post in here, when that isn't the case at all. All opinions are allowed in any of the threads, positive or negative. :)
Whoops... I'm sorry. I had no bad intentions when I posted that earlier, and I apologize if it sounded rude. If someone usually dislikes Natalia, they only post once in here and that's it. It was just trying to be friendly. Again, I apologize to you and to iluv_ryan if my earlier post gave off a bad impression.

cainesugar said:
Hi Boa Vista fans! I've never posted in here regarding Natalia so I thought I'd stop in. :)

Here's my opinion of Natalia.
In s4 I didn't like her. She seemed a bit out of place, as if she didn't really fit in with the rest of the CSIs, and it seemed like she was sleeping with everyone (ok, only Eric, not really everyone :lol: ...then she went out with Ryan and I just felt she and him didn't go together...) and she just didn't hit me as someone who would really be a good character. As the hints popped up that she was the mole I started to really hate her...and after the finale, I didn't see a point to her, and wished she would leave.

*hides from pitchforks* Wait, wait. Then she came along in s5 as this different kind of person to me. She seemed to belong more, and I actually took a liking to her. She started making less mistakes, (well, there were a few) and working in the field more, with different people. She did well, and seemed a bit more like a CSI. I still wasn't completely convinced and I still didn't really like her that much though.

Then 'Man Down' aired. I saw her work with Frank, I saw her drive the Hummer (sorry, Frank) I saw her work like a real CSI. She was incredible. I wished she would have visited Eric, but that was something only the people really really close to him got to do, and I was fin with that. Anyway, she was great! I was like, 'where have you been?' I seriously couldn't believe it.

So, there's my little analysis. Sorry for angering anyone. *ducks and points at Thumpy's post ^* I am hoping that the rest of the season will transform and evolve her even more, and that she'll become even more independant and amazing.

See you all around! :D
I agree with just about everything you said, the only difference being that I never "didn't like" her. Early season four I just didn't care for her. It was toward the end of the season that I took a liking to her.

Season four was definitely an odd season for the character... I believe the writers' only intention with her was to cause conflict in the crime lab. (At least... that's what they said on the commentary for Payback.)

And now she's been added as a CSI for season five, where she's actually in every episode and now an official member of "the team." She's also done a complete 360, if not two complete 360s, since being introduced in season four. Her purpose is to no longer piss off the other CSIs and instead be an actual CSI... she actually has some nice frienships with the other CSIs and is now much more professional, if you ask me. (And Man Down is a perfect example of that.)

xanessa said:
And to me it seems like Ryan and Natalia are getting along more(which is good. :D) and I like them working together.
I'm happy Natalia and Ryan are finally getting along. I originally found it painful and awkward watching them together... but it's getting a little better. Jon seems to like working with Eva and their characters now seem to like working with each other, so I guess it's just a matter of time before I seem to like watching them work together. :p

Well, I don't know what it is,but something about those two on screen together is very intriguing.

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
Guys... You'll never guess what happened to me yesterday...

A couple weeks ago, I made a CSI: Miami music video about Natalia. I put it up on the web and whatnot and when I went to check my email last night, I had been sent a notification that someone sent me a message on the site that I uploaded the video on. So I go to my inbox on that site and it turns out to be the owner of Eva's official website! Here's the message:
Hi there,

I am the webmaster of Eva La Rue's Official Website. Eva has seen your video and would like for us to add it to her official site with your permission.

Would it be okay if we add the video to the evalarue.com? We will of course give you full credit.

Thanks a lot. Your video was great. =)
Eva saw my video. She actually sat down and watched my video. And she liked it. Enough to want it added to her site.

*goes crazy*

How AWESOME is that?!

OMGosh! THAT IS SOO COOL!! :cool: *gasp* you should ask for an autograph :p WOW...i'm goin to go watch the vid again this time knowing that Eva La Rue watched it...sqee

bowing down b4 u

hmmmm....maybe i'll go make a video now that we know she checks them out. eh? :devil:

Hey! is that the víd : voice within???
If not, could you post the link?

wow!congrats boa vista fan its really cool! Last night episode was great and again natalia was amazing. I just love it when she work with Ryan and it was sweet what she said to Eric.

Hey I can´t see the voice within vid? I´ve tried to add spirit as a friend, but I just get a messeage with "it´s a private video?????"

Help please!

/end off topic/
hehe.

Just a reminder about Fan Videos, that if it's not posted by CBS itself, then it can't be posted here due to intellectual property rules. ;)

there's new picture of Eva on wire image she's gorgeous as usual but again they made a mistake with her last name the put callahan after Larue, since in csi maimi she is credited as LArue only its lear she tool Callahan off when she got divorced. its a little mistake but i find it stupid that they put his lat name after her's they never eard of divorce!
Also if i judge what she is wearing it looks like they hae goo weather in Los Angeles damn you LA its freezing in Quebec!
http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?navtyp=SRH&sfld=C&logsrch=1&s=eva%20larue

^That webstite is really messed up. Why does it say Alex Rodriguez and then show a picture of the Miami cast?

Juma said:
Hey! is that the víd : voice within???
That'd be it. :)

veggie said:
wow!congrats boa vista fan its really cool!
Thanks! :D

veggie said:
Last night episode was great and again natalia was amazing.
Of course she's amazing. She was also uber-bitch to the party planner and the husband. Made me giggle. :p

speed_cochrane said:
Just a reminder about Fan Videos, that if it's not posted by CBS itself, then it can't be posted here due to intellectual property rules. ;)
Don't worry, speed_cochrane. I give you my word that I won't be posting a link or anything to where it currently is. I'll just let everyone know when it's up on Eva's site... that is, of course, if no one beats me to it! (Am I allowed to do that? Or should I be subtle about it, like "Boy, that layout over at evalarue.com is really great, isn't it?")

veggie said:
there's new picture of Eva on wire image she's gorgeous as usual
She needs to stop being gorgeous. Seriously. It's not healthy for my self-esteem.

Boa_Vista_Fan said
that is, of course, if no one beats me to it! (Am I allowed to do that? Or should I be subtle about it, like "Boy, that layout over at evalarue.com is really great, isn't it?")

There's no problem in indicating where the video is. :)

^ Oh and thanks for the new image of Eva, veggie. She looks absolutely stunning. :)

I was really glad to see a lot of her in Monday's episode, especially being so hands-on, on the case. I hope to eventually see another storyline for Natalia, because I found the ones she's had, to be very entertaining despite what the general opinion was. ;)

conversation between me and mu hubby:
- Hey! who's that?
- that's elr, on csi miami?
- nice hips!!!!!!!!!! you sure she's an actress?

heheheh!!!!!

i didnt really liked monday's episode cause there wasnt a lot of Natalia wich always sucks! I did enjoy the fact that she worked with Eric and also the face she made when she mentioned the strip club and Eric siad that he knew where that was! so when are the sweeps? Arent they supose to do something special during that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back