Name That Episode #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i'm so laughing right now!
i know the answer, is there a rule like in the other quote games that i am not allowed to participate within the next 24 hrs?

as it's not said in the rules of this thread that i have to wait 24 hrs till i may guess again, i'll give it a try. if i'm doing something wrong, please tell me and just ignore my post! :)

i say it's from grave danger maybe? when cath is on the phone with hodges and he tells her that there may be explosives under the box nick is in...

I have been asked this question about the rules of guessing and from now on it will be part of the rules.

IF you have answered a question please wait 24 hrs to answer another one, so that it slows down spamming and domination of the game and allows others to join in, who might feel they can not.

ok thank you very much Destiny !
i'll follow that rule in the future! :D
but i didn't know it before that so please don't be mad at me :( :)

I'm not mad at you and it will take place with the starting of the next question, Thank you for following the rules it is much appreciated, and I am glad that it will help for the future of the game. ;) Now cheer up and have fun. :)

Can I just ask for a bit of clarification here? (Preferably from a mod, to avoid any confusion) Does the new rule mean that you can guess once, and then have to wait 24 hours before guessing agian, or does it mean that you have to wait 24 hours to guess after you've posted a quote?

Okay should you guess the answer to the question and miss it, you can guess again, BUT if you get it right then you can ask the next question no problem, now say someone answers right away, they ask the next question, you (or anyone who does) would have to wait 24 hrs.

Hope that makes sense if not don't hesitate to inquire further. ;)

yep you're right 4ENSIX
and now after you posted your next quote and if somebody guesses it right, you have to wait 24 hrs before you may guess again. just as another little help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back