Name That Episode #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm saying I don't think there is a right answer because I'm not sure Greg ever said it.
yes i got that! what i wanted to say is that i think now that the two of us have said we don't think it was greg, NikkyJamez will correct it (by adding one of the two possibilities) and then you'll get the chance to post the right answer ;) while i am asleep!

cathwillows said:
yes i got that! what i wanted to say is that i think now that the two of us have said we don't think it was greg, NikkyJamez will correct it (by adding one of the two possibilities) and then you'll get the chance to post the right answer ;) while i am asleep!

Believe it or not, but Greg has said this. It is from a newer episode that hasn't been posted into a script on the internet. I know that's how a lot of the users on here get the answers, it's not posted that you shouldn't search the quotes on the internet, but I think it shouldn't be allowed, to make it fair. But I guarantee that Greg has said it.

Hint: He's watching a video :)

ok if you say so i'll believe it of course. i was thinking about it all the time and just can't seem to remember it...i think i have to rewatch the newer episodes to find the answer. :) i thought i could trust my memory but no, it isn't with me this time :lol:

I thought it was Loco Motives.

And Nikkyjames, I'm happy you brought up the cheating thing, I always try to do newer episodes to keep people from googleing them.

mrb105 said:
And Nikkyjames, I'm happy you brought up the cheating thing, I always try to do newer episodes to keep people from googleing them.

Not everyone will have seen the newer episodes though, as the board is international, so having a good mix of quotes is surely fairer. ;)

I think it would be a given that people don't cheat at the game so in my opinion it shouldn't need to be a new rule, however maybe it should be a rule that you don't guess more than two in a row or something like that, as this game moves very fast and isn't very encouraging to new players. Just my opinion.

just rewatched built to kill and guess what i found?! the quote from greg! so i say it's from Btk part 2, when he's in the lab with sara and watches the "after the hits" video of izzy delancy!

Hmm... it sounds very familiar, I can hear him saying it. But I can't think of what it's from so I'm just gonna guess.
Is it from Down the Drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back