MY Vison of CSI Las Vegas Season one

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, May 25, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I want to ask y'all to give me feed back on this story and let me know if you want me to continue write the story or to stop write the story? Till I get feedback on this story I am not going to add any new post!

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd like to see more...anyone else?

3. sarahSidle1981

Part Eighteen: Gentle, Gentle and Sounds of Silence ( Not the same two episodes as show on tv.)
    Gil Grissom, Warrick Brown, Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle, Destiny Kessler, David and Dr. Robbins were all at home asleep in their beds when their pager’s start beeping at them at ten a.m. The CSI had only been off for work for hour and half. They all pick up their pager and see who is beeping them. None of them were happy to see that it was the lab number and there was a 420- Homicide, at 415 Flamingo road. Gil’s team all arrives at the crime scene at the sometime, their park their cars and then walk up to the house and met Jim Brass at the front door.

Jim: Good morning CSI
    CSI: We work nights, we were sleep when our pager went off Jim.
    Jim: Sorry Day shift tap out and swing shift all in court today.
    Gil: Jim, just tell us what happen here?
    Jim: A family of ten was killed.
    Sara: ( Yawns) How was their killed Jim?
    Jim: Shoot through the back, and the victim never hear the shoots.
    Destiny: Did the murder use a silencer?
    Jim: No, the whole family was deaf.
    Warrick: Do we have times of death yet?
    Jim: No sure you would have to ask Dr. Robbins and David there are inside taken body temperature right now.
    Nick: How many boys and how many girls?
    Jim: Four boys and the father. There were four girls and the mother.
    Catherine: Do you know the children’s ages?
    Jim: Yeah two of the boys were five-year-old-twin, the next sets of twin girls were four years old. Then a set of a boy and girl twin that where three- year-old. The lest set of twin was also boy and girl set that just turn one at nine p.m. last night.
    Jim: The bodies are all upstairs the killer shoot them in their bedrooms.
    Gil: Ok team lets get to work. Nick and Warrick take the parent’s bedroom. Sara I want you to take the one of the girls room, Catherine took another of the girls room. Destiny took one of the boys one and I take the other boy room.

As their were walk up the stairs David and Dr. Robbins meet them half way down the stairs. The CSI looks at the two coroners.

Gil: What the time of death of the victims?
    Dr. Robbins: Their all die around 10:30pm last night.
    Gil: Who called 911?
    Jim: The Intermediate School District. Bus drive (ISD), She call 911 after she get here and they mom was not wait outside with the five years, four years and three year old. Then she see both of the parents cars are in the drive way and all the light are off in the house; which is not normal? The father Mr. Van never misses a day of work or run later and the children are never sick. She went up to the door and ring the door bell, when no one come to the door she get a really bad feeling and called 911.
    Sara: How do they hear the bell?
    Destiny: They feel the door bell, because it is connected to a bell on the floor, this cause the floorboards to vibration and they can feel the floor vibrations.
    Warrick: How do you know that Destiny?
    Destiny: My twin Sister Danielle is deaf.
    Gil: Jim did any of the neighbors see or hear anything last night?
    Jim: Just going to start asks the neighbors right now.

Nick, Warrick, Destiny, Sara, catherine and Gil start by take picture of the victim at the scene as David and Dr. Robbins can take the ten bodies back to the lab. It takes the CSI an hour to finish taking the picture and collect the trace evidence off the bodies. David and Dr. Robbins then take the bodies out to the vans and drive them back to the lab. After the coroners leave, the CSI gets back to work, process the crime scene; which takes them over three hours to do. In all the rooms there were four sets of fingerprints that did not match any of the family members. But the CSI could not find any bullet cartridges in any of the rooms. Nick did find four guns that were drop on the ground next to the back door and each one of the guns had fingerprint on them and there match the four unknown fingerprints from inside the house. They get back to the lab and Destiny and Gil takes the fingerprints to the computer lab and runs them through AFIS. Sara takes the guns to Bobby Dawson to run. Nick has taken the film to be developed . Warrick and Catherine are looking through the rest of the evidence in the evidence room. Destiny and Gil are talk to eachother as their scanner the fingerprints.

Gil: Destiny, I never know you twin sister was deaf?
    Destiny: Yeah, she was born deaf, she never let it stop her. She finishes second behind me in are senior class. She went on to college and become a CSI too.
    Gil: I get two matches
    Destiny: So do I, the two fingerprints I run belong to a Sam Tim and a Sean Tim there are in AFIS for sent notes to the Van family say their should not be allow to live because there are disability.
    Gil: The fingerprint I run belong to Shan Tim and a Sue Tim. There are in the system for what you just tell me Destiny.
    Destiny: Been deaf is no for them to kill the Van family. That just wrong?
    Gil: I know people are mean, When I was a child, my next store neighbor would always make fun of my mom Helen because she was deaf and his Mom and Dad would always say to me that my mom should not be allow to be able to live because she could not live a normal live and no one could understand her.
    Destiny: But people could understand people that are deaf if they take the time to learn sign language or let someone translate what the person is say that knows sign language.
    Gil: Yeah, I am going to call Brass and tell him to put a wire out on Sam, Sean, Shan, Sue Tim and have them arrest for the murder’s of the Van family.
    Destiny: I will go fill Nick, Sara, Catherine, Warrick in.

Two hours later the CSI watch The Tim been load into a prison van and drive away to the local prison for murder the Van family, because their were deaf.

4. MacsGirlMel

I'm glad they caught the one who did it. Post more soon!

5. sarahSidle1981

* made the names of the killer up.
    Part Nineteen: Justice is Served
    Sara, Destiny, Nick, Warrick, Catherine and Gil were all hope to get a hot case to work on tonight because it Saturday night and they have only had a hit and run case on Monday. Since then they have spent the last four-nights catch up on paperwork they need to get done and hand in. Gil Grissom walks into the break room and the team can tell by the look on Gil face that they have a major case tonight.

Gil: There has been a 420-Homicide at the Las Vegas zoo in the kids pat zoo. There are fifty dead bodies. Forty-six of the victims are children and four of them are zoo works. The Zoo was having an overnight for first and second grade.
    Catherine: Did anyone live?
    Gil: Yeah an eight- year- old girl that was use the rest room, when she hear the shoot she stay in the rest room till she know it was safe to come out. She then grabs one of the zoo work cellphone and called 911.
    Gil: Ok team let get out to the scene and process the scene so will can find out her killed all these children and the four zoo staffs.

The CSI heads out to the SUV after grabs their kits. No one talks on the way to the scene. Once at the zoo, they grab they kits out of the back of the two, SUV and start walks to the pat zoo, we they get there all the CSI was socket to see the blood pools around all the bodies. Each victim was shoot three times in the chest. Destiny, Sara and Catherine start taken photos of the scene. While Nick, Warrick and Gil started collect evidence, without touch the bodies. See that Dr. Robbins and David just get there. It take the coroner about two hour to get all the body temperature.

Dr. Robbins: All the victims have been dead since eight p.m.
    Gil: Thanks
    Sara: You can start loading the bodies up to take back to the lab.
    Destiny: Dr. Robbins once you remove the bullet from all fifty victims sent them over to Bobby Dawson in Balletic.
    Dr. Robbins: I will do that.

Nick, Warrick, Sara, Destiny, Catherine, Gil work the scene for four more hours before they have collected all the evidence and put it into bags and have dust for fingerprint and lest take swabs of all the blood pools. When they get back to the scene Catherine and Gil’s take the DNA evidence to Greg. Sara and Destiny go to the fingerprint lab and start run the fingerprints. Warrick goes to the coroner lab and see what David and Dr. Robbins have for them. Nick goes over to trace to run the trace evidence himself because the trace teach is out sick. Bobby Dawson walks into the fingerprint lab and get Sara and Destiny attention.

Bobby: Sara, Destiny all ten guns use tonight were 357 SIG and better yet the some guns was use in three other murder at pat zoos in the past year. I have already let Brass know and he has wire out on all ten of the gun owns.
    Destiny: Thanks Bobby are the own a Nick Potter, Normal Potter, Nina Potter, Mia Potter, Shawn Potter, Sim Potter, Simon Potter, Sean Potter, Sam Potter, Jim Days.
    Bobby: Yeah these are the names I get and tell Brass.

Nick, Sara, Warrick, Gil, Destiny, Catherine all had over to P.D. two hours later and interviews Nick Potter, Normal Potter, Nina Potter, Mia Potter, Shawn Potter, Sim Potter, Simon Potter, Sean Potter, Sam Potter, Jim Days. Who all admit to killing the children and zoo works at all four zoos. After the team watches the murders get into the prison bus, they all go home to get some sleep.

6. MacsGirlMel

interesting...curious where you'll go next.

7. sarahSidle1981

Part twenty: Evaluation Day and The Strip Strangler
    Gil Grissom is staring out the sheet of paper that has the details of tonight case on it and also the locations of the crime, As Sara diver him, Destiny, Catherine to the scene. Warrick and Nick was in the other SUV. This case is different then most case he team has work on. It had several codes to. 419-Dead Body, 426-Sexual Assault, 401C- Accident, Private Property. This whole case just did not feel right. Sara and Nick pull the two, SUV up in front of the house the crime happed at. They all get out of the Suv and walk through the gate to the backyard where the swim pool is. The whole team stops walks as soon us they see the crime scene. What they show was awful sight there were three girls, the mom and dad and a baby boy all with rapes around they neck and they were weighted down so they could not come above the water. Jim Brass heads over to the CSI and keep looking down at the ground as he walks over to them.

Jim: This is what I know from talk to the only one to live through the attack tonight. A ten-year-old girl name Ariana Beam. She hiding in the cabinet of the bar that you are all standing in front and hear everything that happened. She also saw it through that small crack in the cabinet. She said that the attackers come through the gate as they was have dinner outside by the pool. None of the three attackers seen her because she was getting stuff out from the cabinet at the base of the bar so she gets inside and close the door quietly. She saw one of the guy tie rope with wight at one end around her baby brother Jonathan neck and throw him into the swim pool at the sometime the other to guys are tie ropes around her mom and dad neck. The guy that tie her dad throw him into the pool next to her baby brother. After he throw her dad into the pool he keep he and the other guy start tie ropes around the neck of her three sister. Jennie, Daria, Carlotta, while the one with her mom rapes her before throw into the pool. Then he just the other two guys and they rape her sister and then throw them into the pool. She stay in the cabinet till she see the guys leave the yard then hear they car took off. By the time she had got out of her hide spot her parents, baby brother and three sisters were blue. She runs inside grabs the cordless phone and runs back outside as she calls 911.
    Gil: Have Dr. Robbins been able to say the time off death yet?
    Jim: No here not here yet he be here in ten, but he cannot do anything till you guys take the picture of them in the pool and then empty the pool water out. Ariana was able to give me the license plate number and what color he car is so I have put a wire out on the car with that license plate number.
    Destiny: I take the picture around the pool.
    Sara: I go get the pump to empty the pool with.
    Catherine: I will help Sara.
    Nick and Warrick we will get the picture of the victims in the pool.
    Gil: When the social work getting here Jim?
    Jim: As soon as she can.
    Gil: I want to talk to the girl.
    Jim: Ok

Gil and Jim walk over to Ariana who set in one of the pool chair hug her knees to her chest and she has tears run down her face. Gil knows by look at her face that she did not do this to her family and that she has seen something awful take place tonight. It takes the CSI four hours to process the whole scene. By the time they had finish process the scene Jim had get a car say suspect are at P.D. So Sara, Gil and Destiny head over to P.D. and the rest of the team go back to the lab with the evidence. When Sara, Gil and Destiny get to P.D. they learn the Suspect are want in five other states for doing the something and it was a hate crime. Each take one of the suspect and gets they statements on what happed. All three of them get the some statement. We kill the baby and the father because they were in the way. We raped and killing the mom and the three girls because they are Jewish and should not be aloud to live.

8. MacsGirlMel

sounds nasty...I hope they can put them in jail for it.

9. sarahSidle1981

Correct spelling and grammar for parts one through twenty.

* Note in my vision of CSI Las Vegas There is a Three-Lady CSI. They are Catherine Willows, Sara Sidle and Destiny Kupp - Kessler ( Has two last names), she only went by Destiny Kessler.
    Disclaimer: I do not own CSI or the character that on the Las Vegas show. I did make Up Destiny Kessler .
    Part one Pilot
    Grissom gets to the crime scene at 7642 Carpenter Street, Las Vegas, and walk into the house and to where Jim Brass is waiting for him at the entrance to the master bedroom. Jim start walks into the bedroom and Gil walk in behind him, Brass points to the bathroom and Gil Grissom walk into it to see a male in early forty lay dead in his tub, with a bullet through the chest.
    Jim Brass: you think it Suicide
    Gil Grissom: I’m not sure, but by the smell he been died awhile.
    Gil Grissom stop talk and kneel down in front of the tub to get a closer look at the Victim, as Gill leans in close to the victim he sees bugs.
    Gil Grissom: a pupa stage three.
    Jim Brass: Gil I’m not an entomologist speak English
    Gil Grissom: Three stages of lava metamorphosis.
    Jim Brass: that is a maggot and the body stinks
    Gil Grissom: He been died seven days now.
    Gil then notices the tape recorded in the man hand. He slower takes out of the men had and rewinds the tape to the beginning. And listen to the tape. This what it said. Royce Harmon, I’m forty-one years old and I live at 7642 Carpenter Street, Las Vegas and I’m going to kill my self. Please forgive me family I never want to cause you any pain.
    After the coroner comes and takes the body to the lab and Gil had finish process the evidence and takes back to the lab he want and talk to the victim mom and Sister the mom tells Grissom the voice on the tape was not her son.
    Back at the Lab Holly Gribbs pull her car into the park lot and pull into the first open spot. She put her car in park then turn it off. She gets out and hands to her backseat and gets her kit out. She then heads into the crime lab and goes to Grissom office. She looks around his office as she walks into his office see bugs in jar and Fetal pigs in a jar. Grissom comes up to her and top her on the shoulder.
    Holly: are you Gil Grissom?
    Gil: yeah, are you Holly Gribbs.
    Holly: yeah that me, I need to sign my waiver, so I can start work tonight.
    Gil Grissom heads her the form and she sings it.
    Meanwhile, in the Locker room. Destiny Kessler is sitting on the bench. Look at her right wrist and the black wrist brace on it. Think about the event that cause her to hurt her wrist, it happens eight weeks ago today. She gets back to her apartment in San Francisco from work a hard case on serial rapist and killer, the case causes her to pull a triple shift. It was worth it there because she had matched the DNA from the semen to a cap that work for SFPD. She did the interview with him, but he hired a very tough lawyer who gets him released on the fact that the only had evidence he had sex with the late victim. When she headed home she did not realize that the cap had been fellow her home, When she gets home all that she wanting to do was took a fast shower and go to bed. She was just about to get into the shower when someone grabs her and throw her onto the floor as soon as she saw it was the cop that DNA matches from her case she starts to reach for her gun, which was laying on the floor by the dirty cloth she just took off. The guy saw this and stamp on her right wrist and it made a loud creak nosie, and it starts hurt really bad. He kneels down on her lags and tie her foot together, but at that some time Sara Sidle walks up to Destiny’s apartment and sees the door open, she calls the crime lab and tells them to sent a police officer to Destiny Kessler place right a way . Sara draws her gun and walk into her friend’s apartment and sees the bathroom door is open and a guy tie Destiny feet together.
    Sara: Sara Sidle SFPD stops what you are doing and put you hands in the air.
    At this Point Destiny get bringing back to present time when Warrick and Nick and Catherine comes into the Locker room and run up to her.
    Nick: Yo Destiny you not think about the last case that you work on in San Francisco again are you.
    Destiny: yeah
    Warrick: Is that why you move here?
    Destiny: No, I put in for the transfer six months before that even happens.
    Warrick: Did you hear Nick just finish his hundred cases and now is a-level 3 CSI!
    Destiny: That great Nick, Warrick tonight, will be you hundred right?
    Warrick: Yep it will be.
    Just then Brass walks up to them Warrick you are with Holly Gribbs the lady next to me, keeps an eye on her why she takes finger paints at a crime scene a Burglary happen at. Destiny and Catherine you are on a 426 Sexual Assault on a little girl, she at Sunset Hospital. Nick’s you are with Grissom on 420 Homicide, you are to meet him in his office.
    As Warrick Driver Holly to her first crime scene his Cellphone goes off. He pulls up at the Scene and stop the car.
    Warrick: Holly, I need to take care of personal problem can you handle this on you own?
    Holly: sure
    In the house the crime happened in, Holly is dusty for paints when someone walks into the room. She turns around and a guy shoots her, she falls to the floor.
    Back at the lab right as night shift ends Brass walks into the break room.
    Jim Brass: (Yell) Night shift pull a double Holly Gibber got shoots and is in surgery. Warrick you on leave to a full report of you whereabout is done (turn walk out of the room).
    Catherine: Warrick you were suppose to be with her
    Warrick: I know, But I had a very imported personal Issue come up I had to take care of right away.

Part two: Cool Change
    The fellow Night Grissom walks into the break room and look at Catherine, Nick, Destiny. He sees that they all look tired.
    Gil: Good evening everyone, I’m now the supervise of graveyard shift. We are only work one cause to night and that the Holly Gribbs Shooting. Nick I need you to go to the hospital I get the bullet the Surgeon remove they are evidence in an active Homicide case. Destiny and Catherine I want you at the crime scene.
    Catherine: and what are you, are work on Gil?
    Gil: As of tonight we are a CSI short so, I call Sarah Sidle for San Franciscan crime lab to run the whereabout report on Warrick and she now going to be work here. I have to be at the lab when she gets her.
    Destiny: Catherine can you driver to the Scene?
    Catherine: Sure
    Nick, Destiny and Catherine go to the locker room and get their kits. Then head out to the SUV and take off. On the ride to the crime scene Destiny is thought about how hard the last seven and half week in Las Vegas have been for her, when she asks to be transfer to Las Vegas Crime lab. She thought it would make her life easy by not being in the same State as her Father was, doing time in a mental hospital for the crime insane, and that it would help put testify in court along with her twin Sister Danielle and half sister Dakota ( who is 16 years old) on how they father sexual assert them as children behind her but it do not help at all. The reason for this is her best friend Sara Sidle the one person she could trust to talk about it with is no longer in the same state or town, well till today. The only reason she and Danielle even went to the police and turn they father in was because Dakota, come over to her apartment and was cry one night after he had sexual assert her four times in a row. She no long was able to keep what her father doing a secret, because her sister should not have to go through it. She knows Foster care was not the best, she was in after they father beat her up, but they lie and tell the social work that he only physical assert her and Daniella, because at the time Destiny did not want people to know that an elite gymnast with a chance of been the next Olympics gold medal in gymnastics was been sexual assert, abuse was bad enough. She hopes that her Sister luck out and gets to be in a nice home. She lucks out after two different homes, when Bill and Jillian Stokes (Nick Stokes Parent) take her in as a fostered child for the four years she was in high school. She stops thinking about what she had been through when Catherine parks the car at the crime scene.
    Catherine: Destiny will you dust the door for finger paints and I will process the area the shoot happened at.
    Meanwhile at the lab Nick was at ballistic with Bobby Dawson who is run the bullet to see what type it is. At the sometimes Sarah Sidle is interview Warrick on way he left Holly Gribbs alone at the scene.
    Sara: Warrick, you do know the right way to clear a Crime scene?
    Warrick: yes
    Sara: Then way did you leave Holly Gribbs alone on her first day?
    Warrick: As I tell Grissom I had a personal Issues that came up that I had to take care of right away. Way should in matter, I was left alone all the time when I was a CSI one.
    Sara: It matters because Holly Gribbs die on the operation table. Were you in a casino when you was on the clock it say here that you have a gamble problem?
    Warrick: No
    Sarah: You not tell me the truth, I have you on video in the Rampark.
    Warrick: Whatever (stand up and walk out of the room).
    Back at the Crime Scene Catherine had just found a pager and Holly gun lay on the ground. And Destiny had just finish dust for paint, so she was putting her supply away. The two of them take what they find back to the lab. Catherine goes to Nick and Bobby Dawson and gives them the gun after she had Destiny paint for finger paints. Destiny was run the finger paints when Sara comes into the computer lab and sit down next to her.
    Sara: Destiny, how are you doing?
    Destiny: (Look up for the screen and smile) Ok, I miss talk to you face to face. It was just not the same talking too Nick about my family and Life Issue. Seen that it has been ten you since we talk about that stuff.
    Sara: That because when you did talk or see him or his family you want them to think it was no long bother you.
    Destiny: We have a match to the other finger paint on Holly gun it belongs to Jerrod Copper.
    Sara: let go tell Brass and Grissom
    The two girls get up and walk out of the room a let Grissom and Brass know about Jerrod Copper paints been on Holly gun. Sara also hands Grissom her report on Warrick.
    Destiny: a Jerrod Copper shot Holly Gribbs with her own gun.
    Brass: I’ll go bring him in.
    The next day in the hallway Warrick is sitting on a bench when Grissom walks up to him and sits down next to him.
    Warrick: What did the head of the lab say Grissom?
    Grissom: They want me to fire you, but I’m not going to, I’m going help you get over your gamble problem.
    Warrick: thanks
    Grissom: I see you at work tonight.

Part Three: CRATE 'N BURIAL ( will be some different in my vision that was on TV)
    Greg Sanders is walking down the hallway towards the break room holding a folder in his right hand. When he gets to the break room and sees one of the women CSI is in a chair with her back to the door. He walks up to the women that has middle length dark brown hair.

Greg: Yo, Destiny I get you results for the DNA on the blood from the hit and run you and that new CSI lady, are working on.
    Sara: (Turn around in her chair) To start with I’m not Destiny’s and I go by, Sara Sidle not the new CSI lady Greg.
    Greg: Then where is Destiny?
    Destiny: Right here, do you get my and Sara DNA results yet?
    Greg: Yeah right here, and do you two know that you look like eachother.
    Sara and Destiny: What, we do not.
    Greg: Yes you do!
    Sara: I have Brown Eye
    Destiny: And I have Hazel eyes. And I’m only 5"7 feet tell
    Sara: I’m 5"9 feet and I also wight 107 pounds
    Destiny: and I only wight 98 pounds
    Greg: You have the same hair color it also the same length. Your eyes are the same shape, some space between the eyes too. Also you noses are the same size and shape and you lips are the same size to. You look like you could be sisters.
    Sara: We are not sister Greg!
    Destiny: And we are not relation to eachother.
    Sara: The DNA results now?
    Greg: Yeah, I find four DNA Three Female and one men.
    Sara: They was only two female in the car that was hit.
    Greg: The hair’s you find in the back sit say that they were a female in it and there were a few male hairs to.
    Destiny: So she left a piece of the guy who hint them, kidnap the girl and then run, behind.
    Greg: Also the DNA from the Male I get a Match to it belongs to a Chip Rundle.
    Sara: Way is he in the system for?
    Greg: Attempt at a hit and run, but a cop car driver by and see what happen and fellow him and Chip start a car cash, but ended up crush the car and the cop get him, he was released three months ago. That not all the DNA for the female I get a hit Larua Garris; which is the person he was try to kidnap last time?
    Sara: I gonna to tell Gil Grissom we need Nick, Warrick, Catherine and his help on this case.
    Destiny: Ok, I call fill Jim Brass and fill him in on the new information and tell him to get a warrant for us to search Mr. Rundle and Miss. Garris homes, and tell him to put an APA out on Chip Rundle.
    Sarah: I have Gil Grissom sent Nick to talk to Becky Teps, and Catherine to talk to Bethany Spinner.

Sara, Destiny, Warrick and Grissom, Jim Brass heads to Miss. Garris house first after the warrants come through. Each CSI heads to a different room of her house, where Jim keeps an eye on the front door. Sara walks into the master bedroom, Destiny goes into the bathroom connect to the master bedroom. Grissom takes the living room / office area. Warrick first searches the extra bedroom but it was empty. So Warrick moves onto the only other room the kitchen. In the master bedroom Sara is searching for anything that might give them a clue to way Mr. Rundle would want to kidnap Miss. Garris but she can’t find anything, beside the fact that notice that all her suite case and cloth were there so going with him was not plan. Destiny finds that all her personal Item was still there include her birth control pills. Sara walks up to the bathroom door.

Sara: Did you find anything?
    Destiny: No, everything is here.
    Sara: I get nothing either, no note or other information that could give as a hint on way he would want to take her and all her things are still here. So this was not plan.
    Destiny: I hope we find something at Mr. Rundle house.
    Sara: Me to, let go see if Grissom or Warrick finds anything out.
    Destiny: Ok, let go.

The two Lady CSI goes to the kitchen first and walk over to Warrick, he just shakes his head no at them and the three them walks into the Living room / office area to see if Grissom has found anything. Grissom stares at a news clip on her desk. The three CSI walks up to him and a give when a look that say what do you find. The four of them just look at eachother for a few minutes before anyone say anything.

Sara: Grissom what are you look at?
    Gil: A news clip on Mr. Rundle be released from jail.
    Warrick: Did you find anything that could help us?
    Gil: no
    Destiny: Since they nothing here we should head over to Chip Rundle place now.
    Gil: Yeah let go.

They head out to the lab SUV and go over to suspect house. As Gil Grissom pulls the SUV up
    too the side of the road and Jim Brass pull up behind them. They all see that the house stick out because all the other house are keep up and are really fancy. His house is run down and the grass looks like he never cut it. There are beer cans all over the place. They all get out of the SUV and Jim gets out of his car. They walk up to the house and Jim knocks on the front door.

Jim: LVPD open up, Few second later stills no answer, Open up or I will break the door down.

After a few more minutes no one open up, so Jim breaks down the door and draws his gun and walk into the house and clear it, he then waves for the CSI to come in. They each go into a room. Sara’s takes the bathroom, Warrick takes the bedroom. Grissom takes the Living room and Destiny is left with the only room left; which is the kitchen. Grissom is looking around the living room and come across a map of area 55 and a plan to hit Miss. Garris friends car and kidnap her. Then bury her a alive out by area 55. The other three CSI walks into the room and the sometime.

Jim: Lockwood has Chip Rundle at the police stations and is process him right now.
    Gil: We have to get out to area 55 right now he has buried Miss. Garris alive.
    Jim: Ok, I call Lockwood and tell about the new developed and ask him to try and get Mr. Rundle to tell him what area of area 55 he bury her at.
    Gil: Good, see you at there.

Out at area 55 all the CSI that work for Las Vegas are out look for Miss. Garris. Nick and Catherine join them after they finish talk to Miss Garris friends; which did not have any thing they could add that would be able to help them out. After an hour and half of search they find a pipe stick out of the ground. Sara, Destiny, Nick, Catherine, Warrick and Grissom start dig and reach her within three minute, they open the wood box she is in up. And is happy to see she is still breath. The EMT left her out and took her into the hospital Sara and Destiny takes the SUV that they get to the scene into to go to the hospital. One there Miss. Garris tell them that it was Chip Rundle who kidnap her then bury her alive. Sara collect the evidence as Destiny takes to Miss. Garris she wrote down what Miss. Garris tell them what happened. Once back at the Lab all the DNA evidence and the other evidence clear say that Chip Rundle is her kidnap and he is taking to jail.

Part Four: Mr. Johnson ( Change the name the name for the Episode show on tv is Pledging Mr. Johnson)
    It early morning in Las Vegas, but once again part of the night shift is pulling a double shift. In the locker room of the crime lab. Warrick is getting ready to go to court to give testimony on a case he had work on. Nick is put on a clear shirt and Destiny is laying on the bench with her eyes close. Trying to catch a few minutes of sleep before the day shift start up. Sara walks into the locker room and goes to her locker.

Sara: Warrick you are miss out on the best case ever man.
    Warrick: What the case maybe I can get sleepily head here to go give my testimony for me so I can work on the case.
    Sara: Twenty dead frat boys that live in the Phi Alpha fraternity house. Sorry Warrick, Gil Grissom put Destiny, Nick, Catherine and him on it.
    Warrick: I need to go the evidence vault open up in five minutes, see you all tonight.

Warrick walks out of the locker room and nearly run into Catherine who has a sleeping nine- year- old Lindsey’s in her arm, Warrick hold the door open for her.

Catherine: thank Warrick
    Warrick: No problem, Lindsey Sick?
    Catherine: Yeah and I can’t reach Eddie, or find a babysitter so I had to bring her to work with me. Greg said he would keep an eye on her for me.

Catherine walks into the locker room and lays Lindsey down on the bench with her feet near Destiny head, who is still a sleep on the bench. Lindsey starts to kick in her sleep and kick Destiny in the head really hard. She sits up and looks around hold her head. At the sometime Gil Grissom walk into the lab.

Destiny: All right who just kicked my head?
    Catherine: Sorry I should put Lindsey feet at the other end of the bench.
    Lindsey: Mom, coughs and sneeze, where am I?
    Catherine: (Pick her back up) At the crime lab, I had to go into work.
    Lindsey: I want to go home mom.
    Catherine: I know baby, but you can’t.
    Gil: we need to head out to the crime scene now. Nick come with me in one of the SUV. Sara, Catherine and Destiny take one of the other one and meet us they once Catherine gets Lindsey comfortable on the break room couch and Destiny gets an ice pack fro her head.
    Lady CSI: Ok Grissom.

Nick and Gil Grissom head out to the park lot and get into an SUV and take off to the crime scene. Meanwhile, Sara, Catherine and Destiny are in the break room. Sara hands Destiny an ice pack for her head, while Catherine gets Lindsey to fall back to sleep in the couch. Once Lindsey asleep they head out to the crime scene. They talk on the way to the scene.

Sara: So Destiny way was you sleep on the bench in the locker room, see that you had last night off you should be well rested?
    Destiny: who could sleep when your sixteen year old sister who just move in with you blast loud rap music.
    Sara: so Dakota ends up living with you.
    Destiny: yeah I could not let her being put into fostered care.
    Catherine: that was nice of you, but where is your mom and dad.
    Destiny: her mom died doing child birth, and our dad was in a really Bad car crush and is in assistance living home.
    Catherine: I’m sorry to here that.

The rest of the ride to the scene was quiet, Sara keep give Destiny a look that says you should tell Catherine the truth and not lie to her about what happened and why she living with you.
    Once there they get right to work process the scene with is a blood mass. All twenty bodies are lay stab and shoot to death on the pool room floor. Jim Brass walks up to the three CSI they just get there to fill them in on what going on.

Jim Brass: alright Sara, Destiny and Catherine. This is what I know so far Mr. Johnson and his twin bother Mr. J. Johnson, the guys stand over there talk to Nick, say that they find all twenty bodies this way when they get here this morning. They stop by because they were supposed to meet Kevin Days the guy by you right feet Sara to find out if he made it into the fraternity house.
    Sara: does they have any Idea who could done this? It had to been more then one person
    Jim Brass: Neither of them have any Idea who did it. But Grissom did a test for GSR on both of them, so once he gets back to the lab will see if either fire a gun. And Nick takes the cloth their was wear to look for blood, see that there was blood over both their clothing.
    Destiny: that would be the reason they are wear coverall.

Brass walks over to both Johnson and let them out to a cap car that take them to the police Stations. It takes the five CSI two hours together all the evidence. They head to take photos of the scene and swab of all twenty blood pools and the two blood trails that lead to where the killers hide the knife and the gun at. Once back at the lab they give Greg two hours worth of DNA to run. Sara takes the gun and knife to Bobby Dawson. Grissom goes and checks the GSR test. He finds out that Mr. J. Johnson finds the gun. All the CSI was sitting in the break room when Greg runs into the room.

Sara: Greg what up, the blood on the clothing you give me is a match to the victim and bit of the outfit also had the own blood mix in with the victim. The Johnson boys did it. Sara and Destiny go to the police station to interview both of the Johnson boys. In the interrogative room one Brass and Sara was talk to Mr. J. Johnson.

Sarah: the evidence says you were the one that shot the victim that dead for bullet wounds. Way did you do it?
    Mr .J. Johnson: Because they would not let me into the fraternity because I was a geek, also because I always have my nose in a textbook.
    Sara: Brass arrested him.

In interrogative room two Destiny’s gets the same answer from Mr. Johnson. So both of the Johnson were arrested for killing the twenty frat guys.

* Review of what happen in part four the Johnson twin kill twenty frat guys because they would not let the join the fraternity because they were geek and always had they nose in a textbook.
    * Note I do not own CSI or the main character. I made up the names of the people in the case so I guess I own them.
    Part Five: Friends and Lovers ( not the some as the one show on tv)

Destiny, Sara, Catherine, Nick and Warrick were sitting in the break room wait for Gil Grissom to come in and hand out their assignment for the night. It never a good sign when he runs this late to head out the assignment. Sara and Destiny are set at the other end of the break room from Catherine, Nick and Warrick, Because they want to talk to eachother without the rest of the team add their two cents in.

Sara: I have a bad feeling about tonight case
    Destiny: Why?
    Sara: Because I have a feeling that it going to be about sexual assert on a teenage girl
    Destiny: You think I will freak out don’t you?
    Sara: Yeah
    Destiny: Don’t worry about me Sara, I’ll be fine.

Just then Gil walks into the break room and look at his team of CSI., Sara and Destiny get up and walk over to were the rest of the team was sitting at. And wait for they supervise to tell them what case they are work on that night.

Gil Grissom: There is only one cases tonight and it’s a big one.
    Sara: What the code for this case?
    Gil Grissom: It has a few codes. They are 426 Sexual Assault, 420 Homicide, 424 Abuse/Neglect.

Gil Grissom heads a sheet of paper out to each member of his team to read that tell them where the crime happened at and the major detail their need to know when they get to the scene.
    Early in the night, It just after sunset and a teenage girl name Holly Frank is walk down the side of Boulder Highway, it not the first time she had to walk home for her after school job. Her mom is always forgetting to pick her up from her part time job. She loves her mom, but she more of a friend then a mom. The girl wraps her coat around her because the wind starts to pick up and it was a chill night in Las Vegas. Holly gets to her run down house to find her mom throw a party again with her friends that she does drug with. Holly walks into the house to see her moms’ boyfriend is there. He runs up to her.

Stone (Mom boyfriend): Holly’s you are home. Do you want to party with me?
    Holly: No
    Stone: ( Grabs Holly arms) but you know the only reason I come over here is to be with you, I love you.
    Holly: (Tries to pull away) you love my mom not me, you are just high Stone.
    Stone: No I’m just your mom lover, I only have feeling for you.

Holly gets free from him and runs into her bedroom and close the door she try to lock, but it will not lock. Because it still breaks from the last time Stone was over and kick her lock door in. She lays down on her bed in her work cloth, because she still cold from walk home. She just starts to fall to sleep deposited the loud music play and her mom drink and high friends yell to eachother at the top of their lungs when someone comes into her bedroom.

Holly: Who, ever it’s just go away.
    Stone: No
    Holly: Please just go away I’m tired and I am not feeling goos and just want to sleep.
    Stone: (As he gets down on her bed) No
    Holly: please leave my room
    Stone: No

Stone then pull down her pants and rape her, but as he was getting off Holly bed her mom walk into her daughter room hold a knife in her hand. She walks into the room because she keeps hearing her daughter scream at the top of her lungs for stone to stop. When she walks into the room and sees Stone on her daughter bed on top of her she pull him off her and stab him in the heart five time. With her daughter watch her the whole time. Holly mom drops the knife at the sometime Stone fall to the ground at the feet of Holly bed.
    Present time the CSI pulls up it front of the run down Frank house and Gil and Catherine Park the SUV, and a ll the CSI gets out of the SUV. Jim Brass is waiting for them when they walk into the house. He is stands next to a couch where a women is set and she is cover in blood. In the couch across form the women sit a girl that like about fifteen and half years old.

Jim: The girls name Is Holly she was in the room when it happen?
    Sara: When what happen?
    Jim: The mom stab her boyfriend Stone in the heart five time after she catches him rape her daughter. Catherine’s I want you to go with Holly to the Desert Palm Hospital and have a Sexual Assault kit run on her, and take photos of the bruise and her body to.
    Catherine: ok
    Jim: Sara I want you to process the evidence on the mother.
    Sara: Sure
    Jim: The rest of you with me in the girl bedroom.

Catherine and Holly walk out to the SUV and Head to the hospital. Sara processes the mother. The mom hand over her cloth when ask and even give Sara the big knife she stab him with. After she finishes with the mom and the police take her, Sara went and help the rest of the team in the girls bedroom. As soon as she walks into the room Destiny look at her and knows that this case is going to be just as hard for Sara to deal with. Because of her mom stab her father in front of her. They get back to the lab and run the blood through DNA. It matches the Stone and the girl mom. And the semen also matches Stone and Holly has bruise that could only come from being rape. It was one of the cases they close in one night. Sara and Destiny were the last to leave the lab when shift was over the next morning.

Destiny: Sara what to come over to my place and has a beer?
    Sara: Yeah sounds good.

Part Six: Who are you?
    It has been a long week for Gil Grissom and his night shift crew they have been working on a case deal with a serial rapist and each night they have get a new case that match the case from the night before. They have not been able to figure out who the rapist is yet. He does not leave any Semen behind, because he uses a condom that he takes with him when he leaves the women house. The victim could only tell the CSI that he wearing a ski mask over his head and only his eyes were showing. their know he has blue eyes, and he is six feet tell. Gil had sent his team home to get some sleep because they had been work since Monday without a break and it now Friday afternoon, he even went home to get some rest. Gil knows that it was going to be hard for his team to come into work that night, he just hopes they did not get another case relation to this serial rapist. Gil gets back to the lab an hour before shift starts to find Sara and Destiny already sit in the break room going over the case files from the cases they been working on since Monday. He walks into the break room and gets himself a cup of coffee and sits down across from them. Sarah and Destiny look up at Gil.

Gil: How long have the two of you been here?
    Sara: I’ve been here for two hours.
    Gil: And you Destiny?
    Destiny: I have been here since one o’clock.
    Gil: I sent you home at noon why do you come back so soon?
    Destiny: I could not fall to sleep, and I get home to my small two bedroom one bathroom house and find that my sixteen and half year old Sister Dakota was home from school.
    Gil: She in ten grade right?
    Destiny: No, she a senior she skipped second, three and fourth grade.
    Sarah: Why was she not a school?
    Destiny: The school nurse sent her home sick, she was run a fever and keep sneeze and coughing.
    Gil: I need to go to my office and check if I have any message, and grab the case assignments for tonight. I see you two again when the shift start.

Gil gets up and walks out of the break room, at the sometime Destiny get up and refill Sara and her coffee mug up. Destiny walks back over to the table and hand Sara her cup and sits back down at the table. She sits her mug down. Then lays her hand on the table and close her eyes.

Destiny: Sara wake me when shift starts.
    Sara: ok

Sara could not find the heart to wake her at the start of shift, so since Gil Grissom has not come back into the break room yet Sara just let her sleep and Nick, Warrick and Catherine would not wake her up either. She wakes up when Gil comes into the break room and slam his stuff onto the table; which cause he to jump out of her seat. Everyone just looks at her, before turns their eyes on Grissom.

Sara: What case do we have tonight?
    Gil: Another rape case that matches the other one we being work on all week. But this time he rapes a sixteen-year girl. But there is good news she was able to get the ski mask off his face as he was getting off her. Jim Brass says she can tell us what he looks like. Destiny can you stay here a minute, while everyone us goes and get they kit.
    Destiny: sure
    Gil: (After everyone leave) I have to take you off the case Destiny!
    Destiny: Why?
    Gil: The Sixteen old girl name is Dakota Kupp and you house is the crime scene.
    Destiny: No, how did he get in I made sure I lock the house up before I left?

The rest of the team walk back into the break room and Grissom had them each a piece of paper with the crime scene address on it they all look up at Destiny when they see her address and her half sister name as the victim. Sara’s runs over to Destiny and give her a hug.

Sara: it will be ok she is a tough girl
    Destiny: Gil you have to keep me on this case I will not be able to sleep to a catch the guy that did this.
    Gil: I let you stay on the case, but you can’t work the scene. I want you to stay at the lab and go through the photo and evidence from the four other cases and have it lay out in the evidence room so we can compare this case to them.
    Destiny: ok
    The team head to Destiny house to work the scene and she stays behind at the lab to go through the evidence from the other four cases. When the CSI gets to Destiny house, their find Dakota sitting on the couch with her knee up against her chest and her arm wrap around them.

Dakota: The guy that rape, Ah-choo, me drops, coughs, the condom he uses after I get his mask off in his rush to get out of here.
    Sara: I need you to come with me to the hospital so a nurse can do a sexual Assault kit on you.
    Dakota: Ok

Two hours later at the lab Greg is runs the DNA form the condom and sexual assault kit and get a hit from CODIS. Greg print it out and run out of the DNA Lab and to Grissom officer and hands him the printout.

Gil: The DNA matches a Thomas Kent, good job Greg. Great the picture on the print out matches the draw the lab artist drew from what Dakota told her. I will tell Brass.
    Brass: (Stands in door way) I hear the whole thing and he is in police custody as we speck. Lockwood just called me as I was walks over here and he told me he pick up a Thomas Kent’s up he looks just like the guy in the draw. And Thomas Kent has confessed to rape all five girls.

Part Seven: Blood drops
    It two hours before the night shift start and Destiny is still sleeping when her sister knock on her bedroom door and open it up and walk into her bedroom. Dakota sees her sister still sleep. She normal would not bug her sister by wake her up before her alarm clock goes off seeing she work night. And it the first day she got any sleep at all that week. She has been work on cases that deals with a serial rapist. From Monday through Friday morning, but after the Rapists rape her they’re caught a break and the guy is now in prison. She feels bad about have to wake her sister up because she been up with her most of the day hang out and watch movie and talk as a way to try to get her to be able to relax so she could sleep that night, but she really needs to wake her up. Dakota walks over to her Sister and Shake her lightly. Destiny rolls over and looks up at her Sister who is standing next to her bed and is coughing and making a wheeze sound, She sit up in bed.

Destiny: What wrong?
    Dakota: (Clear her throat) it hurt to breath and my throat also hurt really bad.
    Destiny: Sit down

She sits down on her sister bed and Destiny feels her forehead.

Destiny: You are run way too warm.
    Dakota: I want to check my fever, coughs, but I could not find a thermometer, coughs, anywhere.
    Destiny: that because It break in the move from San Franciscan to Las Vegas and I have not had the time to buy a new one yet.
    Dakota: What do you think I should take, coughs?
    Destiny: I am taking you to the ER
    Dakota: No, please can you just get me some cold medicine to take. I do not want, coughs, to go back to the ER Destiny.

Dakota start coughing really hard and her breathing becomes really rough.

Destiny: fine, I get up and run to the store and buy some dayquil, nightquil, cough drop and a new thermometer.
    Dakota: Thanks
    Destiny: go get back in bed and cover up you need to stay warm.

Dakota goes back to her bedroom and Destiny gets dress and head up to the Rit Aid that down the street from they house. She picks up the four items that her sister needs and goes up to the counter to pay for them. She put the Item down on the counter and the cashier ring then up.

Cashier Kim: Miss. Kessler, you not sick are you?
    Destiny: no, my sister is.
    Cashier Kim: tell her I hope she feels better
    Destiny: I will

Destiny leaves the store and head back to her house. She walks into the house and sits her keys and purse down on the table and head into her sister bedroom. And see her sit up in her bed wait for her. Destiny gets the new thermometer out and has her sister put it in her mouth. She walks into the Kitchen and she then grab Dakota, a bottle of water to drink as she takes the nightquil. She gets back into her sister room as the thermometer beep. Dakota takes it out of her mouth and hand it to her sister.

Destiny: you have a fever of a 104.5

Destiny give Dakota the nightquil plus two Tylenol to reduce the fever. Destiny then goes and lays down on the couch till it time for her to get ready for work and think about it for a few minutes she gets up and calls Grissom cellphone and leave him a voice mail say she stay home, because her sister is really sick. She turns around to see Dakota walk over to her.

Destiny: what do you need?
    Dakota: Can you stay home from work tonight?
    Destiny: I just left Grissom a voice mail say I can’t make it in to work tonight.
    Dakota: Can i watch tv to the nightquil start to work?
    Destiny: sure.

Meanwhile Gil Grissom has just get to a crime scene out at the Steven farm house. He walks into the house to find five members of the family dead and the only one still alive was the three-year daughter was hide under her bed when she hears someone break in. She stays really quiet to the guys that break into the house left. Jim Brass had found her when he was clear the house, when he first gets to the scene of the crime. Brass sees a trail of blood go into her room so he went into the bedroom and the little girl run up to him when she sees it was a cop. After Gil had walk through the house once and wrote down what he show he went outside to talk to Jim and Sara who had just get they.

Gil: Jim I need you to keep the media as far back as you can and have you talk to the neighbor we call it in . Sara I need you to go inside and take photos of the scene. I be in to help after I call the whole night shift in.

Sara walks into the house with her camera. Gil takes his cellphone off his hip and sees he has a voice mail. He check it to find out that Destiny sister has a fever of 104.1 and is really sick and she needs to stay home with her. Gil call Warrick, Nick and Catherine and let them know he needs them at the crime scene them he call Destiny last. After five rings she picks up the house phone.

Destiny: Miss. Kessler’s speck
    Gil: It Gil Grissom, I get you voice mail but I really need the whole night shift at this crime scene.
    Destiny: out at the Steven farm house
    Gil: they already have it on the news
    Destiny: yeah
    Gil: I need you here as soon as you can get here!
    Destiny: I can’t Grissom I’m sorry I need to be here to take care of my sister.
    Dakota: Go, Coughs, If I need you I’ll call you cellphone.
    Destiny: Are you sure?
    Dakota: Yeah I’m sixteen I’ll be fine.
    Destiny: I be there in ten
    Gil: Thanks.

Destiny gets up and grabs her purse, keys and put her shoe back on. Then get in her SUV and head out to the crime scene. The CSI team works at process the scene it was a big house and a lot of blood and other evidence to collect. After finish process the CSI head back to the lab and check the evidence in. And take Blood swabs to DNA. And run the fingerprint Sara find on the blood knife through AFIS. Destiny Gil was at the coroners’ lab talk to Dr. Robbins when her cellphone ring. She looks at the number on the call ID then look at Gil and Dr. Robbins.

Gil: is it your sister call?
    Destiny: Yes
    Gil: go head and take the call.
    Destiny: thank

Destiny flip her phone open and put it up to her eye and walk out into the hallway to take the call. Inside the coroners’ lab Dr. Robbins looks at Gil Grissom.

Dr. Robbins: she looks worry when she sees the number that was calling her?
    Gil: her sister really sick.
    Dr. Robbins: and you made her come into work she should be at home take care of her Gil.

Destiny runs back into the lab and look at Gil and Dr. Robbins.

Gil: what did she need Destiny?
    Destiny: I need to go home, she needs to go to the ER she having a hard time breath.
    Gil: go

Destiny runs out to her SUV and speed all the way home to get home to her sister. Dakota was waiting for her at the front door. Destiny gets out of the car and help her sister into the car and rushes her to the ER. The doctor takes Dakota right back into an examined room and check her out. They put her on an iv and get her into a hospital room so the doctor could keep an eye on her. They also start her on some medicine.

Dr. Types: Miss. Kessler we are going to keep her over here tonight and maybe even a few days, we not sure yet.
    Destiny: what does she have?
    Dr. Types: Pneumonia, did she tell you at all this week she has not feeling good.
    Destiny: she was sent home from school sick yesterday, but no she did not tell me before that she did not feel good, the only thing she told me was her asthma was acting up a little, but not to worry about it.
    Dr. Types: Ok, that what she told me to. You can go see you sister she is in room 203.

Back at the lab they are at a stand still the only DNA that Greg could get a match on was the victim. The six blood samples he get unknown. And Sara could not get a hit on the fingerprint either. So the sheriff tells then to set the case aside for now and move onto a new case.

Part Eight: Anonymous
    It now May 5, 2001 and it been a month since the sheriff had Grissom put aside the homicide case that happens out at the Steven farm house. Grissom was sitting in his office work on paperwork before night shift starts when his office phone start ring. He picks the phone up after it rings five times.

Gil: Grissom speaks
    Sheriff Antwater: Sheriff Antwater here, Gil I need you and your team to meet Jim Brass out at the Thomas farm house. It the farm house ten miles down the road from the Steven farm house.
    Gil: What the police code on this case?
    Sheriff Antwater: 420 Homicide, they five dead and a two and half year old girl that Jim Brass found alive hiding under her bed.
    Gil: This sound very familiar.
    Sheriff Antwater: A little too familiar for me Gil.
    Gil: I think we have a serial killer on are hands Sheriff.
    Sheriff Antwater: I do to Gil.

The Sheriff and Gil hang up, he gets up and grab his kit and walk toward the park lot. On his way to the park lot he starts calling his team on his cellphone to tell them they need to come into work two hours early that night. He able to get a hold of everyone but Catherine. He still has not got a hold of her when he gets to the crime Scene. He gets there to see Jim Brass, Sara, Destiny, Warrick and Nick wait for him. Gil walks over to his team and look at them.

Gil: has anyone seen or hear from Catherine today?
    Destiny: I run into her and Lindsey at Rit Aid when I was pick up my sister asthma medicine. She was buy children cold and flu medicine for Lindsey, plus some adult cold and flu medicine for herself Gil. Neither one of them sounds too good at all.
    Sara: come to think of it Catherine left work early yesterday night.
    Gil: Ok Nick, Warrick work the downstairs. Sara. Destiny works the upstairs. I work the outside, while I try to reach Catherine.
    Sara: maybe we should just let her have tonight off.
    Gil: I would but Sheriff Antwater want all hand on deck for this case.

Meanwhile two hours later at Catherine Willows house both her and Lindsey are both asleep in they bed in their own bedrooms. Catherine keep thinking she hears a phone ring, but figures she just dream it so she does not pick up the phone. The phone start ring again, but this time Lindsey gets out of bed and goes into the living room and answers the phone.

Lindsey: Hello, Ah-choo
    Gil: hi Lindsey, this is you mom supervise Gil Grissom can you give her the phone, I really need to talk to her?
    Lindsey: Sniff, yeah hang on a minute I have to go wake her up.

Lindsey put her hand over the bottom part of the cordless phone and goes into her mom bedroom and shakes her to wake her mom up.

Catherine: Lindsey what, Sniff, do you need?
    Lindsey: Mr. Grissom on, Ah-choo, phone for you mom and, Ah-choo, he says he really needs to talk to you!
    Catherine: (Lindsey hand her mom the phone) Thank Baby, go back to bed.
    Lindsey: ok mom
    Catherine: ( Lindsey head back to her bedroom.) Catherine specks
    Gil: You do know as of two minutes ago night shift started.
    Catherine: you call meee, Ah-choo, to tell me I’m two minute late for work.
    Gil: No Catherine, do you remember the case out at the Steven farm house the sheriff had me put aside a month ago today?
    Catherine: yeah
    Gil: There be another one at the Thomas Farm house ten mile down the road for the Steven farm, and it the same MO, Five family members dead, Kill the same way as the Steven was. Jim Brass find they two and half year old daughter alive hide under her bed, just like the Steven three year daughter was. Sheriff Antwater wants the whole night shift on deck tonight.
    Catherine: Ah-choo, Ah-choo, Ah-choo, Gil I can’t make in, I call in sick to work, Ah-choo, Amy that works the front desk should have given you the message.
    Gil: when did you call in Cath?
    Catherine: About, sniff, two hour and five, Ah-choo minute ago.
    Gil: that will be way I did not get the message, I had already left the lab to head to the crime scene. We can handle the case without you. Just take easy and get lots of rest and drink enough fluids.
    Catherine: thank, Bye
    Gil: Bye

Gil and Catherine hang up. Gil has finish work the outside of the house so he head inside and help his team finish up in there. He just start to work on dust for fingerprint in the father office where the father was find dead when Sheriff Antwater walk up to him and he does not like at all happy with him.

Sheriff Antwater: Gil Grissom I do recall telling you I want the whole night shift on this case. I also know there are six members of your team count you and they is only five members here. One of your senior team member Catherine Willows has not show up yet.
    Gil: ( whole time dust for print) and she not going to be show up either Antwater!
    Sheriff Antwater: And why is Willows not gonna to be here when I say the whole night shift team had to be here tonight!
    Gil: Because both she and her daughter Lindsey are sick.
    Sheriff Antwater: Did she call the lab and take a sick day or are you just make a story up to cover her butt?
    Gil: She call the Lab up and let them know she was take a sick day!

Sheriff Antwater give Gil an evil look then storm out of the house and get back into his car and head back to the crime lab to see if Catherine Willows did call the lab and say she had to take a sick day. A half hour later the CSI are pack all the evidence into the crime lab SUV they Gil head driver to the scene. Once back at the lab Sara find out that Both Mr. Steven and Mr. Thomas were in debt with Sam Braun. But they end up in a stand still on this case like the last one, the only print find at both of the scene was family member. And the DNA results came out the same. Greg was able to match the five victim DNA, but the six one he still could not get a match on. So they are face to set this case aside too.

Part Nine :Unfriendly sky
    It was the beginning of another night shift for Gil Grissom, and his co-work was slow come into the break room and take a sitting at the table. As soon as all six of them were there he get his team attention.

Gil: They only one case tonight and everyone work it is a 442 Airplane Emergency.
    Sara: what type of Airplane emergency Grissom?
    Gil: a plane made a crush landed off I-15, the plane was head to Texas.
    Nick: why did they want us to go out there for?
    Gil: because the pilots had a gun point at they head, and were made to land the plane. As soon as the plane landed on I-15 the gunman shoot the pilots in they heads. They also kill five people that try to stop them. Go get you kit and meet me out at the SUV, so we can head out to the scene.

They get out to the airplane and see passengers sit along the grass along the side the highway, They was a few scared toddles and babies crying and hold on tightly to they mom. Both Lockwood and Jim Brass was talk to Witness. Gil team enter the airplane and take in the five dead bodies that was lay near the cockpit door, David look up at them.

David: the five body out here has been dead since 8:50pm
    Gil: let see it 10:05pm now, so they have been dead for a hour and fifteen minute.
    Destiny: where did the flight come from?
    Jim: It take off from Seattle.
    Catherine how long has the plane be sit on I-15 for?
    Jim: for half a hour.

David walk out from the cockpit and over to Jim, Catherine, Gil and Destiny. David smile at Destiny and she smile back at him.

David: the pilot have be dead for only a half a hour.
    Gil: thank, Catherine And I will take the outside of the plane, Destiny you take the cockpit. Sara, Nick and Warrick work the rest of the plane.
    Sara: David you can take the five dead bodies by the cockpit door now, I get the photos of them.
    David: Ok, that would make it easy for Destiny to get into the cockpit to take the photo of the pilot and the evidence in there.
    Destiny: yes it would David.

After David move the bodies by the cockpit door Destiny goes in and get the photo of the dead pilots where there had be killed at. She look up after take the last photo of the second pilot and see David stand at the cockpit door watch her.

Destiny: you can take the pilots now.
    David: Ok. And I love that dress shirt and skirt you wear tonight.
    Destiny: I had to testify in court today, and then I went to watch my sister high school gymnastic meet, so I did not have time to change before shift, but thanks.
    David: your welcome.

David remover the bodies for the cockpit and Destiny get to work snap photos of the blood pools and other evidence. Meanwhile Catherine and Grissom have find two set of footprints lead away from the scene. They follow then and take photos of them to the footprints end and they see tire mark that show the car went east. Catherine snap photo of the tire mark then Gil and her head back to the plane. And get into one of the SUV and head back to the crime lab to go see Dr. Robbins in the coroner lab.

Dr. Robbins: I went a head a take the photo of the bruise that was on the body for the two of you and collect the evidence and put it in evidence bag for you.
    Gil: thank, can you tell use anything yet.
    Dr. Robbins: I remove three bullet from each of the five victim that was lay in front of the cockpit door, and also two bullet from each of the pilot heads I put them each in there own evidence bag and sent then to Bobby Dawson in ballistics. I been able to tell you more after I do a full autopsy.
    Catherine: Just sent us the report when you have them done.
    Dr. Robbins: I will.

Catherine and Gil head to the break room and meet up with the rest of the team, they get to the break room and see the rest of the team seat around and Sheriff Antwater get himself a cup of coffee.

Gil: way are you are sent around for, they work to be done on the case still?
    Sheriff Antwater: No there not the two un-count passenger on the plane are wanted terrorist the FBI and special government agent are take over the case. Gil you and your team are free for the rest of the night, go home and get some rest.

Part Ten: Sex, Lies and Larvae
    Both Sara, Destiny and Gil Grissom are process an apartment where a women was beat to death in front of they seven year old daughter Anne Bell. Gil Grissom is process the Kitchen, Sara is Process the parents bedroom and Destiny is process the living room. While they wait for David to get they and clear the women which is lay down on the floor of the daughter bedroom. They have been work for a hour now when David walk into the apartment and head toward the little girls bedroom. Sara walk into the living room and look at Anne Bell who still sit on the couch because the Social work has not get they yet. Destiny walk over to Sara who still look at Anne Bell.

Destiny: Sara how are you hold up?
    Sara: Ok, I just it hard I know what going to happen next for her. no one should have to see one of they parent kill the other one.

David walks over to Sara and Destiny, who stop talk when he walk up to them.

David: Can I take the body back to the lab?
    Sara: Yeah we get the photo of the body at the scene when we get here go head.
    David: Ok, By the way nice to see you made it into work tonight Destiny, Way was you not at work yesterday?
    Destiny: I take a personal day David.
    David: Good to hear that, I was worry that you might of getting sick..
    Destiny: No, I just need a day off is all David.
    Sara: David do you have a crush on Destiny?
    David: Yeah, I no this is not the great time to ask this but Destiny would you want to go to the movie and out to dinner on Sunday.
    Destiny: I have to work Sunday night but we could go to breakfast Sunday morning when we get off work, and maybe go for a walk after wards.
    David: Ok, then it a date.
    Destiny: yeah it a date.

David goes and gets the mother dead body and take it back to the lab. Then Destiny and Gil goes into the girl bedroom and start process, while Sara and Brass talk to the girl about what she see. Brasses write down what the Anne Bell say. The Social work get to the Apartment right as Gil, Sara and Destiny was put the evidence into the back of the SUV. Anne Bell was sit on the hood of Brass car wait for her. The Social work walk over to Brass and Anne Bell. Two hours later Sara and Destiny watch Brass and Gil talk to the Anne bell father, but it not going good at all the evidence and the girls statement say he did it but Mr, Hopeson and his lawyer stand up and walk toward they room door and leave and head out to the main door. Sara and Destiny run over to Gil.

Sara: why does he get to leave
    Gil: His boss confirm that he was at work at the time of the murder take place.
    Destiny: Gil you know the boss is lie for him, his boss is his twin bother.
    Sara: He kill his wife in front of they daughter Gil, the daughter story support the knife that had his fingerprint in the blood and his DNA was match the DNA that was in her cut from fight back.
    Gil: we know that, give Brass time and he will get Mr. Hopeson twin bother Tim Hopeson to tell the truth.
    Sara: but till then Mr. Hopeson could beat another women to death.

Sara runs out of P.D. and Destiny runs after her. Gil Grissom stand they and think what is Sara problem for a minute then run after Sara and Destiny because they all ride together he make out to the SUV just in time to hop in before Sara take of f from the park lot and back it up and start head back to the lab. Once back at the lab Sara and Destiny go into they locker room and get they stuff and start to walk towards the main door when Gil Grissom stops them.

Gil: Shift not over where are the two of you going?
    Destiny: Sara not feeling good I am take her home.
    Gil: Sara is that true?
    Sara: Yeah I have a really bad headache.
    Gil: Fine are you come back in after you drop Sara off Destiny?
    Destiny: I was going to go home and take a shower and lay down and close my eyes, If you need me on a case just call my cellphone.
    Gil: ok

Sara and Destiny walk out to Destiny car. Destiny put the car in driver and they head to a bar to get a beer, then Destiny take Sara home then goes home herself. Once back and her place Sara drink five more beer then take a long shower before head to bed. Destiny take a shower as soon as she get home then get into her bed and read two chapter from the Hobbit then, she goes to sleep.

Part Eleven: I-15 Murder
    Gil and his team pull the two of the crime lab SUV into a park lot of a rest stop off I-15 for the fifth night in a roll. They get out of the SUV and into the pouring rain. They walk around to the back of the SUV and grab they kit. After they have grab they kits. The team head over to Jim Brass. Who was stand outside the first shelter house where the victim dead body is lay on the floor of the shelter house. The team take in the crime scene it look the same as the other four did. Sara, Gil, Destiny’s get out their camera and start take photo of the scene. Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Jim take to the group of people who see what happened. After a half hour that was done take photos and move on to collecting the evidence at the scene without touch the victim body because the coroner has not got there yet. Warrick, Nick and Catherine walk up to Destiny, Gil and Sara.

Catherine: We search the area around the shelter house and the park lot but if there was evidence in these area like they was in the other four case the rain wash it away.
    Sara: Rain not good for our line of work.
    Nick: No, it not.

David walks over to the scene and kneel down next to the body and take her body temperature.

David: The body been dead since 8:30pm.
    Destiny: So she has been dead for two and half hours.
    David: Yeah, can I take the body back to the lab.
    Gil: yeah
    David: Sara and Destiny where are your coats, it rain and it a chill spring night?
    Sara: I forget my coat at the lab.
    Destiny: It was not rain when I left my house so I did not bring one to work.
    David: I need to get going see you all back at the lab.
    Destiny: Wait David!
    David: What Destiny?
    Destiny: Can I borrow your jacket , I’m cold?
    David: Yeah, here sweetie
    Destiny: Thanks

The team gets back to the lab and start examine the evidence they collect at the scene. Greg is busy in the DNA lab run the DNA for them. Nick is run the fingerprint through AFIS. Sara, Warrick and Gil are look at the photos from today scene and compare the new photo to the photo from the other four scenes from the past four nights. Destiny and Catherine go to the coroners’ lab to see what Dr. Robbins has find so far.

Dr. Robbins: She was strangled to death just like the other four victim was, I believe she was strangled with a tie like all the other too.
    Destiny: They was a tie left behind at the scene this time and it had epotheleos left on it, Greg run the epotheleos for DNA, maybe we catch a break tonight and catch the killer.
    Catherine: Is there anything else will need to knows?
    Dr. Robbins: No just strangled like the other, he did not do anything new.
    CSI: Thanks.

Catherine and Destiny head to the DNA lab next and check in with Greg. Greg look up when Catherine and Destiny walk in to his lab.

Greg: I have a DNA result for you and get a hit off CODIS, it was male and it belong to a David Heart.
    Destiny: thanks
    Catherine: I go let Jim Brass know, Destiny you go fill the rest of the team in.
    Destiny: ok.

Two hour later Catherine, Destiny, warrick, Sara, Nick and Gil watch Jim Brass arrested David Heart for the murder of Beth Sam, Liz Green, Sharon Gray, Deni Hope and Stephanie Tims.

* I made up the storyline about Las Vegas Jr high blow up, I also made up the name of the victim and murder.
    Part Twelve: Fahrenheit 932 and Boom
    It 8:30 am on a Wednesday morning David and Destiny are at Jack Dinner on a breakfast date. They are sitting next to eachother and Destiny is rest her head on David Shoulder why they wait for they food to arrive. Destiny yawns really big and David look at her.

David: Do you want me to take you home after we eat and skip the walk in the park?
    Destiny: No, we are speed the day together like we plan, I can sleep tonight, seeing I have the night off and So do you.
    David: I am just checking, I know you had a couple of hard long days and have not been able to get any sleep.
    Destiny: I do not want to go home David.
    David: Ok, look are food here.

David and Destiny start to eat they food, but Destiny is still rest her head on David Shoulder as she eat. As she is eating she is thinking about what her and Sara talk about in the locker room as she was get her jacket and purse.

Sara: Destiny let me take you home you can hardly keep you eyes open.
    Destiny: No, I promise David we would spend the day together, seeing that both of us have the night off.
    Sara: Destiny, you are gonna make your self sick if you keep push yourself so hard at work and spend all you off time with David.
    Destiny: I love him Sara and he love me, he the first guy that I allow myself to love since I break up with the boyfriend I had in college that beat me up for three and half years.
    Sara: Ok, but go to your house or his and watch movies and take it easy.
    Destiny: Ok.

As she is thinking about what they talked about she fall asleep, David lets her sleep as he finishes eating his breakfast then get a takeout box to put her breakfast in so she can eat it later. He then light shake her and wake her up. Destiny open up her eyes and looks up at David.

Destiny: sorry, I must of been more tire then I thought I was.
    David: That ok how about we go back to my place and just relax and watch some movie!
    Destiny: Ok, that sound good.

They get up for the booth they was sitting in and David warp his right arm around Destiny waist and has her takeout box in his left hand. They walk over to the counter and pay for they meals, then they go out to David car and head to his house. Destiny goes and sit down on the couch and David turn the tv on, the sight that come on to the screen is something that shock both of them. Las Vegas Jr high School blow up in front of they eyes, and all the student body is watch the school blow up. Just then Destiny cellphone start ringing. She look at the number on the call ID and see it Gil Grissom Cellphone number, she sigh as she flip her phone open and takes his call.

Destiny: Destiny Kessler specking
    Gil: Hi, I know it your day off but I need you to come to Las Vegas Jr high, someone used more then one bomb to blow up the school.
    Destiny: who work this case?
    Gil: Nick and you.
    Destiny: what about you?
    Gil: I have a different case that I am work on with Sara and Warrick, we have to prove that a Thomas Smith did not set fire to his house to kill his family. But I we be at the school to fill you in on what going on when you get there.
    Destiny: ok, I will been there in ten, but is Catherine