Multishippers Sanctuary.

Ok, had an idea for a new ship! :p

So I know they've not even met (hopefully they will!), but how about Sofia and Heather?

Won't they be just H.O.T. together? :devil:

You know me too well :D

I'm still toying with plans for my second Sara/Sofia fic, and I have an idea for a Cath/Sofia/Sara fic too, but I have NO TIME right now :( *is sad*

Tell me about it! <rolls eyes>
The only thing I'm writing right now are essays...

Anyway, had an idea for the ULTIMATE fic! Imagine:

CATH
and her thong

SARA
with her thong too

SOFIA
with her handcuffs

with HEATHER
and her whip

ALL at Heather's place...

Aggie said:
Ok, had an idea for a new ship! :p

So I know they've not even met (hopefully they will!), but how about Sofia and Heather?

Won't they be just H.O.T. together? :devil:
*cough*

Yeah, I think so. Well at least that's what got me to try it out in the Real World role play. You guys should check it out, its just getting started. :cool:

Cant believe I havent dropped by before. Its been on my To Do list for too long. I'm a sucker for pairing beautiful people so there really isnt a ship that I wont sail on for a little while. Sure I have my favorites, as do most people -but I am happy as long as its among good company and I've found friends everywhere.

Happy Shipping

Aggie said:
Tell me about it! <rolls eyes>
The only thing I'm writing right now are essays...

Anyway, had an idea for the ULTIMATE fic! Imagine:

CATH
and her thong

SARA
with her thong too

SOFIA
with her handcuffs

with HEATHER
and her whip

ALL at Heather's place...

Sofia with cuffs is all that was needed to catch my attention. Woo hoo! :devil:

LadySara asks herself how she ended up writing opposite ruzila in Real World Role Play with Sofia and Heather. Think things are going to get interesting.

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but is there any Wendy/slash ships??? I think Wendy is hoTT and i wish they'd show more of her!!!

I love the name Candy!!! I suppose if i was thinking i could've looked em up in the ships name thread :rolleyes:

I'm wondering how Frisco Love came about? :D

Back