Multishippers Sanctuary.

In honor of Shipper Central's birthday, I thought I'd bump up the Multishippers Sanctuary. There are a huge number amongst us that are multis, and its a hell of a lot of fun :D I likened it recently to going out to a Tapas bar for dinner - you can order up a wide variety of really delicious dishes and make a fabulous meal out of them all.

So, celebrate and embrace your multi tendencies. Who do you ship and why do you love being a multi? :)

So apparently I'm a big slutty multishipper! :devil:
Which is... well true! :p

Apart from my mother ship, which is GSR, I will ship gorgeous Sara with anyone worth of her beauty!
Then YoBling is another one of those ships, where you just cannot resist the fantasy...

I adore slash ships, SalSa, Thongs, Crimson Gold, Frisco Love, Candy... Ok, how much of a Geek I am for remembering all those names? :lol:

I heart The Love, of course, and anything where Grissom is.
I might as well admit it, I'm a Grissom and Sara slut! :devil:

Anyway, this multishipping business is exhausting. I think I'm gonna put this on, grab some of those and relax on the big yacht!

Anybody wants to join me? :D

Oh thank goodness for the happy clappy world of multishipping!!

I've been skipping between the GSR, Snickers and Sandle threads these past few days and I'm sooooooooo confused!! I want it all but I can't have it!!

And really not sure about ANY ship actually being realised on screen. There's been a lot about fantasies this season, and it seems to fit - we all fantasise about these ships in art, fanfics and discussion, but if any actual happened, could the reality ever live up to the fantasy?

I think I'm just in love with the hints and 'moments' they all have. And being a multishipper is great cause you get them pretty much EVERY episode!

It seems pretty clear SOMETHING is going to happen in the finale with one of the ships. I don't think it's clear who it will be. There are a lot of hints that can be interpretted in a lot of ways. I guess I'll just wait and see.

And try to avoid reading it on the internet until July when this episode airs in UK. Arg!!!

Once I branched out from just GSR, it is definately more enjoyable.

Here's Mine:
GSR
Yo!Bling
The Love
Sandle
Nick/Sofia
Greg/Sofia

Gotta love multi-shipping, even though I ofter lurk on most of them.

Sandle
CSX (Greg/Sofia)
Cowpokes
M&Ms
SMacked

Yeah, I lurk alot, but I am trying to break that habit.

forgottenstar
Once I branched out from just GSR, it is definately more enjoyable.

Very true, forgottenstar. I found once I started looking outside my main ship at others, it became a bit of an addiction. First came Yo!Bling and G/LH (back in season 3, they were my OTP for a while), then I started slash shipping... slash is something I can never have too many pairings for. I think I ship almost all of them to some degree :lol:

I think we should come up with some kind of 12 step plan, cuz this shipping lark is addictive :lol:

Ok I have off the wall question. Don't know how many of you watch CSI:NY but . . . would any or can anyone imagine maybe Flack with Lindsay? I haven't seen a thread for it and there are alot of shipper threads.

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Ok I have off the wall question. Don't know how many of you watch CSI:NY but . . . would any or can anyone imagine maybe Flack with Lindsay? I haven't seen a thread for it and there are alot of shipper threads.

I haven't seen a thread either, but I could see that possibility, although I love her with Danny.

Hi CSI_Watcher_8 :) I just went back through 6 months worth of threads while updating the Ship list and I didn't see Flack/Lindsay anywhere, so that's one ship that doesn't yet exist (I say yet because I'm sure someone will eventually open a thread for the pairing :) )

On the subject of new threads - a new femme slash 3some for me to WOOT over - Cath/Sara/Wendy :D *drools*

Wow I thought it impossible that I would be able to think of a ship before there was a thread. As soon as I saw rashomama I knew someone would make a ship for nick & wendy and the next day there it was. I have read a couple of FanFic about Flack & Lindsay. I like Lindsay & Danny they are cute. But maybe in the long term Flack would be good for her. Just thinking ?!? ;)

I thought it was about time the Sanctuary was bumped up. A lot of newbies have joined the board lately so, if you're new (or old, for that matter ;) ) and love a whole bunch of different ships, this is the place to share. Multishippers Unite :)

Back