Multishippers Sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Athena, Oct 30, 2005.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I think it's time I take stock of my ships again - they're starting to grow :lol:

I ship GSR, Yo!Bling, The Love (Nick/Greg - *swoon*) :D
    I also like Nick/Warrick, and Greg/Hodges (too cute :D )

I will slash-ship anyone with Grissom, with the expection of the Doc (cuz he's married) and Ecklie (cuz he's Ecklie)

I will slash-ship Sara with absolutely anyone, and would like to start a campaign to get more female lab tec's in the show so I can have more femme/slash ships :D J'adore Thongs (Cath/Sara), SalSa (Sara/Sofia) has become the first slash ship i've fic-ed for (giving it a special place in my heart, and I love the Cath/Sara/Sofia threesome too (what's not to love)

Which brings me on to threesomes - GeNiuS (Griss/Nick/Sara), Swingers (Cath/Warrick/Nick), and our newest arrival, Grissom/Greg/Sara (the name is still being debated :D )

Phew, I'm exhausted... :lol:

*sratches chin* I feel like I've left some out... :eek:

2. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Hey, I know the feeling! :D How about we just list those ships we're not into so much? ;)

<Aggie thinks about that hard>

In addition to what fogi just said, I love Nick/Hodges ship (I'm really warming up to Hodges now), and I'm just discovering Grissom/Greg. I'm actaully reading a fanfic right now, which just makes me SQUEEEEE every two seconds! :p

3. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

<gasp> Hey, look! A multishipper!
    /me likes: umm... gaah!
    Okay, here's the basics:
    - No <name>/Ecklie or <name>/Sofia.
    - Shyah, Grissom/Brass? Just doesn't work for me.
    - Have I mentioned the no /ecklie's thing?
    All-around favorite ship: GSR
    Favorite slash ship: Girg! (Grissom/Greg, I have my own word for it)
    Favorite not slash ship: GSR.
    I've written others, but yeah, those are my favorites.

EDIT: Well, damn if I haven't forgotten the other two shows in light of tonights BRAND SPANKIN NEW episode!
    NY: I like She-Who-Argues-For-Peanuts/He-Who-Always-Wears-Ties-Except-At-Dog-Shows (Stella/Mac). Yay!
    MI: Cornyman/Bulletgirl (Horatio/Calleigh).
    I live in my own special 'ship world...

4. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

M'kay I've had this one swimmin' 'round in my head: Hawkes/Lindsay. I've like NEVER seen them work together cos I'm not loyal to NY anymore *cursesAiden* But Anna and Hill worked together in 'The Handler' which was on for like FIVE eppies. Meh, I'm just hopeless is all. So yeah, my new make believe ship: Hawkes and Monroe.

5. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Thanks Hestia ;) I try. :p.

And since you're the goddess of virginity, I'll give you fair warning that you might want to cover your eyes in a few thread. Things can get a little heated :lol: (I'm only teasing yay ;) Welcome to the Sanctuary :D)

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

That's quite an impressive little armada there, forensicsgirl! ::salutes:: :cool:

Must say I stick mostly with my main ships (YoBling, Texas Hold'em, Norwasian and to an extend Sandle), though I've read some fics on LJ and Forensics re: pairings I don't normally ship that are so good, I "get" the ship. May not necessarily hoist the flag and wear the t-shirt, but a couple times around the ol' harbor is kinda nice... :D

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I've just seen the Rent manipulation (I know, I am slow to catch on, but I was tending to my hearth... I am goddess of the hearth as well ^_^). The manipulation is wonderful. Particularly the part with Sara and Mia. :) They look pretty. Is there any name for those two, together?
    Hmmm... Mia and Sara...
    Mira? SaMia? Saia? How about Mirage? (I just added a 'ge' after Mira) :D I'm not too good with creating nick names. :rolleyes:

8. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

i know jeez have they even met yet? :lol:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, that never stopped me! (Grins innocently at love of Lindsay/Aiden 'ship...) :D

10. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

And yah names can be tricky. hmm....

11. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

well, since we're listing ships we sail, i'm a diehard GSR, and yobling. i also ship Sandle, snickers, cowpokes... i ship nick with about anyone but... ecklie cause you know.

i enjoy slash ships as well, my favoite being CSI:THONGS, and the love that is nick and greg. but i also go for the threesome femm slash.

for threesomes, i dont know the names, but griss/nick/sara, nick/greg/sara, swingers and thats about it. oh, hodges and greg also. and hodges and sara slightly. but i'm open to an extent.

12. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

More power to ya if you can create a ship outta nothin'... Like there's this one ship I know of and the parties involved have NO AWARENESS and their interaction is minimal and completely flat chemistry, but some still ship. Now THAT is eternal optimism, when you got everything against you and you still fight for your right to ship. To those I say: Kudos and more power to ya. As Book said in Serenity: "I don't care what you believe. Just believe it."

Oh, and multi shipping is fun. There, my attempt to be on topic.

13. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Just because a ship will never canon doesn't mean we can't have fun with the characters here.

Some of my favorite ships are ones that I know will never make it on television but the dynamic of the character together is just too great and can't be ignored.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Athena! :)

15. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Thanks Imzadi83 :D