Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!!! I love that film!!! It's one of my faves!!! I watch a lot of movies, so I may become really active around here, ;)

Next?

I know I love that movie too! :D

CH: What are you doing? It's a game of touch football, every time I look over you're on your ass again.

:D

I love that movie too, just watched it for the second time a couple of days ago. Lock it up. No you lock it up! :lol: Your turn.

Such a great movie, stupid humour rocks my LIFE!

Here's another of my faves!

C1: Well what, what is she doing here? Tell me.
C2: She's thinking.
C1: She's thinking? I think she's trying to grow a brain, that's what she's thinking.

Characters and movie?

:mad: Nobody has posted anything in like 5 days, so I'm gonna start a new quote! I just need charector and movie, because I don't know the actors names.

C1:You left the radio on the ground?
C2:I forgot.

I have no idea, is their any actor in the entire movie that can be a clue

:confused: I don't know the actor's name, but I know of another movie he's been in, 10.5, :) I hope that helps. Oh yeah here is another clue, there is at least 4 movies of the series that this quote is form.

:( Nope sorry try again. :) Another clue the first and thrid, and fourth movies the story takes place in somewhere in Nevada, and the second takes place in somewhere in Mexico.

:D I can't beleive I actually picked a quote that has people stuck!

The only thing I can think of is Tremors. I've only seen the first two though. I've seen the first one about a million times (I looove that movie :D The second one's actually pretty good too. Burt is hilarious.), so I don't think it's that one. I'm going to guess that it's the second one and that character one is Earl (Fred Ward) and character two is that kid (don't remember his name, Grady possibly?).

Am I right or am I totally off? :)

:D :D You got it! Congratulations!

:rolleyes: I was starting to think nobody would get it. I absolutly love Tremors 2, which is probably why I picked the quote, anyway your turn!

I've only seen the second movie once and it was a while ago, but I recall thinking that it was really funny. Dang, now I want to watch it again. :p Okay, um, new quote:

"Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back