Most Deserving Actor/Actress for an Award [x3 CSI]

Id say, Marg Helgenberger, Billy Peterson and Paul Guilfoyle from LV.

Definately Jorja Fox. She just consistently does so much with what she's given. Fabulous.

for LV I have to say George Eads and Paul Guilfoyle.
Although i dont watch a lot of Miami I have to say Im really impressed by Jonathan Togo. He's doing a really great job.
For NY I say Carmine Giovinazzo. On the job is one of my fav episodes and he justg grabs my heart.

My choice for an Award goes to:

CSI LA: Jorja Fox and William Peterson;

CSI NY: Melina Kanakaredes and Carmine Giovinazzo;

CSI Miami: Emily Procter, Kandi Alexander and David Caruso.

I only watch LV.

George Eads and Jorja Fox. George did a good job with Graves Danger and Jorja Fox did a good job with Nesting Dolls.

Paul Guilfoyle. As one of the directors said in the commentary, he's the only actor who consistently brings it and this year has been all his.

CSI: LV- Jorja Fox and George Eads

CSI: Miami- Jonathan Togo and Adam Rodriguez

CSI: NY- Carmine Givanzzo (however you spell that ;)) and Vanessa Ferlito

CSI LV- jorja fox and hmm.. william petersen or george eads

CSI NY- melina kanakaredes and carmine giovinazzo

I don't watch miami :)

So many good ones to choose from. It is difficult.

George Eads would be one of them. His performance from Grave Danger on have been....like...wow! Talk about really feeling a character's pain and fears. Gum Drops was another moment. He actually made you feel all of what he was feeling and it was done subtly. Give this man an award, I have often said.

Paul (Brass) should get one too. He has always been a favorite and often overlooked. His humor is dead on and not so contrived. He completes the other characters perfectly.

Ah...give em all awards! Let CSI Rule!

:Returning to sleep deprivation mode:

*bump*

Now that the latest season is halfway over for all three CSI shows, which actor(s)/actress(es) do you think are most deserving of some sort of award? If you made a post before, are your choices the same? Why or why not? :)

My choice for Melina Kanakaredes is still the same. Why? Well, just watch her performance in All Access which was the episode that aired tonight. This may sound absurd to some but until Melina is holding an Emmy in her hand & giving an acceptance speech I won't take the Emmy's seriously. I just can't figure out why she wasn't nominated.

Since Miami's my fave, I'll start with it: I love Emily Procter under every aspect, and she's the most award deserving member of the whole cast, imo. She's an excellent actress, very talented and yet simple, and her accent is awesome.
Khandi Alexander is very good as well, and I can't help mentioning Jon Togo, because in One Of Our Own he was really stunning.

For LV I'll never stop saying Jorja Fox and George Eads are the best, and I loved Eric Szmanda in Fannysmackin'.

I'm kinda new to NY, and I've never watched it in English, so I can't say anything about them yet.

Back