More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question: i saw the report and i was kinda confused...

does stella still pick up mac on the airport or they meet in the crimescene? :lol: and what's with the lipstick?! :p

The lipstick is presumably from Peyton since he has it when he gets to the airport in London.

As far as I can tell, Mac meets Stella at the crime scene. ;)

No, Adam and Sid aren't at the scene--they're there later on. Adam's (and Kelly's) scenes are in the lab as far as I know. (No word on whether it's a new lab or not.) Sorry if that part was misleading.
;) no worries, maybe it was just wishful thinking ony my part to see them outside the lab... (i think i just want an occasion for sid to wear his funky hat again :lol:

Glad Adam and Sid are both back anyways. :D Also not-so-secretly hoping the lipstick is peyton's.

Beyond that, just happy to get a few more nuggets to ponder over the summer.

Thanks!

I still want continuity with Danny's hand, despite Delko and Flack's miraculous recoveries. Danny is a drama queen--he's got to make a big deal out of it. :lol:

Mac with stubble and lipstick on his face? Hmmm...that trip couldn't have gone all bad. ;)

Adam and Kelly sound like they're going to be cute. I bet she's a little bit nerdy like he is.

Danny intrigued by a beautiful piano player? Sounds like he might already be "looking elsewhere."

The visual with the Statue of Liberty sounds quite impressive and disturbing--quite a way to open the season! :D

Danny intrigued by a beautiful piano player?
Well, YMMV, but that was my impression. Time will tell, though, since there's sometimes a difference between what's in the spoilers and what happens on screen. If so, they aren't wasting any time.

Adam and Kelly sound like they're going to be cute.
I think they sound cute--Adam being his usual adorkable self never hurts. ;) However, I hope they aren't always going to work the same cases and turn all of Adam's (and Kelly's, for that matter) scenes into let's-watch-the-lab-rats-flirt. :rolleyes:

Top41 said:
Danny intrigued by a beautiful piano player? Sounds like he might already be "looking elsewhere."

On hands & knees, praying PLEASE LET THIS BE SO I'd even be willing to forgive them continuity with Danny & Adam's injuries if this was a definite sign of Danny moving away from D/L 'relationship'.
:D Adam's back AND with hints of something going on with newbie - GREAT just as long as it doesn't go down the same slippery slope as D/L.

thanks for the spoilers Orison!!

it looks for a very exciting season 4... :D but i'm afraid tptb still have some problems with the time continuity... :lol:

It's nice to hear that they've worked on Adams character. I gues that means we don't have to worry about him for the next season(s). I'm really curious about how they want to make it with him and the new lab tech :D

I really hoped not to see Peyton again in s4 but if this about the lipstck it true then it was for nothing... I can not imagine why he would behave so out of character?? That so not Mac. He changes every season, thats not so good IMO. TPTB should decide how they want him to be...

Stella as Rambo Stella - heheheh :lol: thats a very good news. But which case couldn't she solve 10 months ago?? or did i get something wrong?? is it a case from season 3??

Danny - he's a one lucky guy! such an injurie gone after what?? 10 days?? i want the same pills he takes when something like that happens to me.... :lol: and intrigued by a beautiful piano player?? i can forgive tptb the lack of continuity but please no 'cheating Danny' - first end one (if it is a relationship at all) and then start another...

but generally there's not much about him... and Flack...
and nothing about Linds... she's gone or what??

but the best thing is that my fav coroner is still in the morgue... hope to see you sexy hat again Sid!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great spoilers, I'm looking forward to the ep! *bounce bounce*

Love the thought of Mac rushing out unshaven and still bearing Peyton's lipstick, so he could catch his plane. *Personal* Mac is a bit different than *Professional* Mac, good for him! Evidently the London trip went well...
Love the idea of the Statue of Liberty playing a role, too; as Elwood said above, nice when they reaffirm that this is CSI New York, not CSI Anywhere.

I also got the immediate impression from the spoilers that Danny was at least mildly intrigued by the beautiful musician. Good to see our boy hasn't changed all that much. ;) Also looking forward to seeing "Take Charge Stella" once again. Let's leave Vulnerable Stella behind, for a change, now.

Sid and Adam back & going strong is always good news to my ears, too! Once again, looking forward to it!

Mac will have cleaned the lipstick off before he gets to NY...wont he???? It can't be a case of 'I'll never wash that spot again'...not with Mac :eek: :lol:

I most definitely want to find out how they're gonna explain the blood on Miss Liberty's face. The first and last time (total waste of time imo) I climbed the Statue there were so many other tourists and so much security that it seems very unlikely that a crime could take place there without anyone noticing anything.

According to Michael Ausiello, Stella might have a new love interest the upcoming season. It's in his weekly Ausiello Report. You can watch it at TVGuide.com.

Daisy said:
According to Michael Ausiello, Stella might have a new love interest the upcoming season. It's in his weekly Ausiello Report. You can watch it at TVGuide.com.

Any news re Flack? I've tried to get on the above site and can only make it on so far before it stops and I can't watch any further!! :(

BTW does anyone know of any legal tv download/file sharing sites for Season 4 I can look at and can access from the UK? *is pondering* :rolleyes: I know this is a bit of a grey area so thought I would ask!

Daisy said:
He say the same thing in the last season..
I prefer wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back