More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^If it didn't trigger it last year with Flack (more flashbacks than actual PTSD), I doubt it will this year.

Maybe they are just going to have her teach a semester in London as was suggest. The producers aren't going to get rid of this couple. The fans have actually accepted them. Usuall fans are crying that a couple were forced. I havn't heard that the actress wants out of her contract.

some fans have accepted them. Some fans have accepted Danny/Lindsey. I still haven't accepted either. As for CF's contract, AFAIK, she was signed on for a number of S3 eps. It's possible that TPTB are signing her on for some S4 eps as well, I personally hope they don't.
If she's back...well, I'll just have a lot more scenes to fast forward through.

Thank Yeeeeew for the spoilers, Orison! *claps hands madly*
Rambo!Stella, Pissy!Mac, Danny & Hawkes scenes, Stella/Flack scenes, new lab tech & our adorable Adam is getting some action...and we only have one case being worked in the first two episodes? I'm ecstatic! I'd be even happier if I knew for sure Peyton is coming back, but I guess we'll probably know for sure, soon enough.

Ceindreadh said:
Maybe they are just going to have her teach a semester in London as was suggest. The producers aren't going to get rid of this couple. The fans have actually accepted them. Usuall fans are crying that a couple were forced. I havn't heard that the actress wants out of her contract.

some fans have accepted them. Some fans have accepted Danny/Lindsey. I still haven't accepted either. As for CF's contract, AFAIK, she was signed on for a number of S3 eps. It's possible that TPTB are signing her on for some S4 eps as well, I personally hope they don't.
If she's back...well, I'll just have a lot more scenes to fast forward through.

Makes sense! She didn't show up in every single episode of season 3, so i doubt she will do that in season 4.

Now, as much as i like CF i don't like Pac. :(
;) Stella is the only girl i wanna see Mac with! Although, i'm sure that they won't make a move on each other this season. :(

Still hoping that Claire'll be back. If it's to do with an outside film contract conflict, maybe the writers are just planning to incorporate such a production delay in a frustratingly dramatic fashion and have Peyton show up later on. Who knows. Mac being called back early and then choosing to go could piss Peyton off too, as well as create an even pissier Mac. Could lead to more drama drama drama for a return a few eps later in the season.

Any notions as to who some cool guest stars would be this year?

Awaiting more spoilers.

- Adam... well, apparently Adam is getting some.

Thanks for the spoilers! But geez-louise, it appears EVERYBODY on that show EXCEPT Flack gets either a love life or a mention/hint of a love life!

kkennedytx said:
- Adam... well, apparently Adam is getting some.

Thanks for the spoilers! But geez-louise, it appears EVERYBODY on that show EXCEPT Flack gets either a love life or a mention/hint of a love life!

:devil: I think they don't bring up his love life because Flack gets to much love for a show aired before 12 pm. Remember, Flack got 3 phone numbers at once! hahaha

el said: Who knows. Mac being called back early and then choosing to go could piss Peyton off too, as well as create an even pissier Mac. Could lead to more drama drama drama for a return a few eps later in the season.
a lot of possibilities really :lol: its really killing me. i wanna know what REALLY happened and Mac SHOULD explain it somehow. maybe it is the reason he's "changing". *shrugs* I bet Stella is the one who'll know and help him.

i want more spoilers on Mac, Peyton and Stella.

Maybe the stumbling block in their relationship will be her career. Maybe Peyton will find out he only accepts her career if it doesn't get in the way of their being togeather. If you thought the fireworks were great during the fourth of July, these should be spectacular! Peyton may suggest Mac neuter himself. Of course followed by a making up scene.

OOOOOhH - wow, thanks for the notice. Just read the report.

1) Stubbly Mac? with lipstick? (sounds good to me :lol:) hmmm, curious, but somehow promising...

2) Famous NY monument used -> so back out into the city more and reaffirming this isn't just Anywhere, USA? Very happy to see.

3) Adam is back, and is on-scene with the gang? plus the new lab tech, that he may already be in a relationship with? Yay, sounds like he's getting some more screen time! Sid too? Yah, go Sid! (have they anybody left in the lab at all by this point? :lol: maybe it's not been re-built yet...)

4) Sounds like Stella takes the lead of the investigation - more assertive/less victimized Rambo-Stella? Rock on.

5) Mysterious back-case? HMMM. Interesting, but I'd love to hope that they'll revisit some existing questions and plotlines (Louie, Tanglewood, murdered FBI Agent, Irish Merc, injuries, obliterated lab) and not just create new ones instead. At least they did indicate Mac trying to catch a plane on time, if only so they could do a fly-by of the Stature of Liberty. Early days for the other stories yet, I know.

Overall, very intriguing. Ambiguous and heartening at the same time. Need some time to process. :p

Thanks for the link!

No, Adam and Sid aren't at the scene--they're there later on. Adam's (and Kelly's) scenes are in the lab as far as I know. (No word on whether it's a new lab or not.) Sorry if that part was misleading. :eek:

ETA: Tweaked that paragraph so it makes more sense. :p

So if Mac is being called back (presumably early) does this also mean that Danny and Adam have been miraculously healed? Still, if Delko can recover from a 'fatal' head wound in a week, a few broken fingers is nothing... ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back