More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the interview with Carmine was great, but in the end, spoiler-wise, it really didn't tell us anything new...

(barely shaking at all, withdrawal's going just fine...) *spills coffee* oops, sorry mj, did I get any on ya?

...not even a little sumthin else out there to tide me over? oh man this is brutal :lol:

Carmine's all I've got! :lol: At least he tried. :lol: I don't think he'd even seen a script yet, though, so he probably doesn't have much more to go on than we do.

I hope we'll see more of Reed this year. I cannot thank the NY writers enough for giving us a smart, thoughtful kid who isn't a rebellious truant (a la Ray Caine, Jr and Lindsey Willows). Kyle Gallner is really good! I'll try to tune into his SVU episode.

^ You said it. A normal teenager was a breath of fresh air. Hopefully the writers will bring him back, his relationship with Mac was one of the higlights of S3.

*hides back into a corner waiting for spoilers*

Elwood21 said:
^ :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the interview with Carmine was great, but in the end, spoiler-wise, it really didn't tell us anything new...

(barely shaking at all, withdrawal's going just fine...) *spills coffee* oops, sorry mj, did I get any on ya?

...not even a little sumthin else out there to tide me over? oh man this is brutal :lol:

Great - I have someone I can go through withdrawal with *shakes violently* *bites nails which she hasn't done since she was 7* :lol:

*meekly meanders her way into the Withdrawal Line* Me too, me too! I'm indulging in a wee bit of Nail Nibbling, myself! Any day now for new spoilers, right? Right?!! :lol:

Okay, everybody, spoilers are finally heeeere!!!! *dances*

I just checked my sources and there's some info available so let me check it and I'll be back to share it!

HUrry, hurry! I was just going to go to sleep, but you are definitely keeping me awake now!

Okay, here's some info on the premiere:

- The episode is called Can you hear me now? just like that commercial even I have become familiar with. :lol:

- The whole team is working on one case, which starts with a bang and involves the Statue of Liberty. The case is connected to another one Stella couldn't solve ten months before. Stella gets to play rambo and pulls her gun on a suspect. ;)

- Mac has just got back from London.

- Sid is around.

- Adam... well, apparently Adam is getting some. :D And there's a new lab tech, Kelly.

Is Adam getting some from the new lab tech? Because that would make every fanfic dream come true... in the closet with the chemicals? Adam! How could you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back