More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm not sure that's the case. I've watched the promo several times and considering what we know about the finale from the spoilers I'm inclined to think there's no images of the final episode on that promo though I may be wrong. I remember reading about someone pointing a gun at Mac and it was not in the finale. Plus, an action-packed episode like this one definitely deserves a promo of its own. :)

Orison said:
I remember reading about someone pointing a gun at Mac and it was not in the finale. Plus, an action-packed episode like this one definitely deserves a promo of its own. :)
no final episode??
tell me what episode who is it???
please lol !!!

Orison said:
I remember reading about someone pointing a gun at Mac and it was not in the finale.
I didn't remember. I'll re-read my info ;) again tomorrow to check when and why.
Plus, an action-packed episode like this one definitely deserves a promo of its own. :)
Yes, that's so true! I've watched the promo several times too...could be there's already some flashes from the finale in there, but I'm not sure either.

^^ I wish that CBS would post more upcoming scenes more often. That would be fantastic.

Thanks everybody for clearing up-(ish) the spoiler. :)

I can't get the promo to work, but I'm inclined to think that it shows clips from the episodes leading up to the finale without actually including the finale--since there is a several-episode arc that involves Mac, including the episode with Joey Lawrence in it. So these episodes are related and are in one promo, but I agree that the finale will definitely have it's own promo. As action-packed as it's going to be, I'm thinking they'll want to play up the Danny!Woobie-in-danger angle. ;)

(And besides, aren't they still filming the finale? So how would they have footage in a promo?)

As for the part about Mac with a gun pointing at him, I definitely remember that from the spoilers, and not from the finale either. ;)

Someone in a lot of pain for the finale is definitely Danny. He's getting his ass kicked, basically. :lol:

If there's a cliffhanger, I don't know what it would be at this point. The episodes that show Mac's job in danger are leading up to the finale, but it could be that they've resolved that arc before the finale itself. Dunno about a life-or-death cliffhanger, though. I suppose we'll see...

Dunno about a life-or-death cliffhanger, though. I suppose we'll see...
We'll be treated to watching Danny, in a coma, be rolled into a bedroom at the hospital where as the camera pans out we see Louie is his roommate, who is also still in a coma. So ends Season Three, leaving us to anguish over the summer if Danny will ever wake up...or be doomed to live through Season Four as a very pretty patient.

Well, that's just my speculation anyway. :lol:

:lol:

I watched the episode of "Bones" that they played tonight, and I couldn't help thinking of the finale of NY. Dr. Brennan (the main character) and Hodges (one of the more minor characters, who is a lab guy ;)) were buried alive while the rest of the team tried to find them to save them before they ran out of air. I was thinking that they'd have Brennan play hero while the bearded lab guy was a useless lump (who got very little consideration from the others compared to the main lady), which didn't make me think good things about the NY finale. :lol: But luckily, despite him being a bit weepy, he did have a big part in saving the day. So I will take that as a good sign for Adam, our very own bearded lab geek, to be something other than a sniveling mess in the corner during the NY finale. :lol:

Yeah, that was a bit off-topic, but I had to mention it.

That picture of Stella on the Picture Thread with the needle has me on edge even with the knowledge of her being positive being less than a tenth of one percent. I've surfed on the Knowhivaids.com forum on the "Story For Stella" and many posts saying that she should test positive. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I wanted to be given God-given powers to slap the writers in the face over the Frankie debacle in "All Access" but giving Stella a possible risk of HIV/AIDS made me want to pour cesium hydroxide in their eyes in rage. :mad: X 1,500

To me, that picture from the "Pictures Thread" may on April 25 or May 2 either make me go to bed happy with relief or sleepless with the act of completely obliterating her and the entire CSI:NY show into total non-existence. Maybe Sara Sidle, Catherine Willows, Marcia Cross, and others can erase the ugly hole left by the purging of Stella and CSI:NY. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Well, the picture is clearly Adam taking blood to do the test she was asking Mac about. That's hardly an indication of her having HIV. If anything, we should be glad that it will hopefully be a sign that the waiting period for the viewers is almost over. :)

^ Apparantly CBS has broadcasted a promo for next week's ep after last night's repeat.

This was posted by darx2mint4 in the D/L shipper thread:

Sadly..there was no DL in the promo...:( at all..... A big part of the like 15 second promo was Stella talking to Adam and Adam says something like "and your HIV results are..."..
So we'll probably know the answer next week...

^^ Again, I don't think she'll test positive, because if they did---IT'S A BIG THING!--and it'll be in the finale instead of before it.
We'll be treated to watching Danny, in a coma, be rolled into a bedroom at the hospital where as the camera pans out we see Louie is his roommate, who is also still in a coma. So ends Season Three, leaving us to anguish over the summer if Danny will ever wake up...or be doomed to live through Season Four as a very pretty patient.

Well, that's just my speculation anyway.
:lol: :lol: rofl. Thank you for that. It was really funny.

I watched 'Raising Shane' on Saturday! Agh! I knew what was happening anyway, but it still had me on tenterhooks! Definitely one of the best episodes I've seen in a while!

If Stella would be really positive, then they wouldn't resolve it in next episode. And I am sure they do. (Checked this elsewhere on the net). So, IF she is positive, and they resolve it next eppy, what big shocker must be the final eppy then??? It's just impossible they make her HIV pos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back