MOONLIGHT

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Charity, Oct 6, 2007.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I've now seen a couple episodes of this show and I'm liking it more each time. This is a good sign.

The lead guy gets more attractive to me each time too, which is cool. Clearly he's really owning his part if he can win me over that fast! :D

Anyway, it's quickly becoming one of those shows that I don't want to miss... and there aren't many of those these days, so I hope this show stays around.

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hey, hey. hey. Bout time oh Mick & Beth started heating up. Shame it took Beth to do it though. LOL Loved the ep & boy do I hope this show makes it. I love it. Reminds me so much of Forever Knight.

3. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I fianlly had the time to sit down and watch this episode, and I am more impressed with each passing one.

The dialogue seemed a bit better in this one than in those past, and I'm hoping this trend continues as it has been my only gripe about the show.

Things are getting more intense, and I'm glad Beth is stepping up. You go girl. As hot as Alex O'Loughlin is who can blame her? Jason Dohring as Josef and even the detective she is friends with aren't half bad.

About the story in particular, could you imagine being 16 forever? Dear Lord, I might voluntarily have my head chopped off.

4. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I was just a tad disapointed with this episode. I really thought it could have been better. The dialogue is still lagging a bit, though there was some funny stuff again this week.

I'm not sure why Josef was so in awe of Lola in regards to her age. Didn't they say that he was nearly 400?

Using the vampire blood to make drugs was intriguing, but they could have done better(well maybe not with the time they have to make an epi)

I'm glad that Mick didn't take advantage of Beth, the tension needs to build some more.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yeah, I'm am too glad he didn't take advantage of her. She wanted him to 'turn' her but he didn't and I'm glad.

I liked this episode. It seemed to flow and kept my interest. But, Josef didn't have a big part and I like him.

6. BabaOReilly

I'm still digging it too. I liked this episode, despite the sort of typical "How do we let our heroine be slutty and get away with it" storyline. Seems to be a standard in these types of shows. :lol: Still, it was a good watch and I'm looking forward to the next new episode.

7. katpin31791

Oh I loved the ep. It was just soooooooooo hmmmm hot. Man he is sooooooo hot looking too. Oh, I hope this show makes it. I think it's even better than Forever Knight was & I loved that show also. lol

8. BabaOReilly

You know, I was never a big Forever Knight fan. Was that show Canadian? That might explain why I didn't like it! :lol: Canuck TV didn't really impress me back in the day. We're much better now. ;)

The lead character is very charismatic. At first glance, I was just thinking, "I guess he's OK." But now I'm totally sucked in. He's got tons of sex appeal. :) And I really like that the main female character isn't some super buff, skinny type. She's got some curves to her, and is realistically feminine. Very attractive gal.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i just wanted to pop in and say that the main guy in this show is the hottest. seriously, when i watched that episode when he was all in the need for blood and had to swim in ice to survive i was screaming for him to take his shirt off. and what did he do? he RIPPED it off.

and i fainted. didn't come back to consciousness yet.

10. ladyhunter

Adzix :D

Yeah this show is pretty good. The only episode I haven't seen is the one where she fed him. Innertube doesn't always work for me. Does anyone know the name of that one? It was episode three right?

Yes, BabaOReilly I like the female lead too. She's smart, and they don't make her the helpless victim. She's conflicted between her facscination/attraction to Mick and her steady boyfriend.

Overall, I like how this show is going.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey Heather :)

you know, i think it's cuz i have a thing for dimpled chins. it's like the 4th one, lol.

12. ladyhunter

What did everyone think of Friday's episode?
    I kind of liked it. You knew that Coraline would still be alive, I saw that coming. But, I did like the flashbacks and the way Mic looked during the 50's with his hair slicked back...YUMMY ;)

I like that Beth was jealous and the mischevious grin he layed on her when he said that too. I'm glad they aren't putting them together right away. It makes the show fun to watch.

13. katpin31791

I loved the ep Fri night. Beth denying she was jealous was just soooo funny. I had a feeling also it was Coraline. Can't wait to see the end results of this one.

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I loved the Mick/Josef scenes. JD is hilarious. they complemetn each other very well

I liked Beths jealousy. it was sweet. and she was so hurt
    after her question about him being disapointed that Morgan wasnt Coraline

we had a love triangle and now we have a love square. should be fun. but Coraline annoys me big time

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

I'm in love with this show. Then again, I think I have an unhealthy obsession with Vampires :p

I like Josef, I think he's so cute. The slash-fan in me wants me to automatically ship him and Mick, but I'm trying to stay ship-free for this show... we'll see how long THAT lasts...