Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

"Well, tell me how that would happen." she said, intrested in what her sister was cooking up.

Cath sighed. "No, but then what if he asks me about the party afterwards? I think I'm going to go, but I'm bringing my family with me." she said.

"Well, dad doesn't know who Lindsey is, she could pose as Greg's neice or something, and it's a masquerade, Nick will be behind a mask all night, right hun?" she asked as she turned to Nick and reached out to hold his hand.

Nick held Catherine's hand and looked at her, "I'm not sure, Cat"

Dawn shrugged, "Still, What are you going to do?"

Cath sighed and put a hand to her head. "I don't know, I'm so tiered of this...." she said as she sat down on the couch.

Nick watched her and followed her, and sat beside her, and wrapped her into his arms, and kissed her forehead, "What do you want to do baby, I'll do whatever you want"

Dawn nodded and sat on the other side, and rubbed Catherine's back, "Sis, I'm sorry"

Cath wiped a tear away from her eye. "What do I want to do? I want to marry you, and I want everyone to be happy for me. Even dad..." she said as she rested her head against Nick's shoulder while holding her sisters hand.

Nick looked at Catherine, "Lets run away, me, you and Linds" and looked at Lindsay, "You wanna go with mommy and daddy, baby?"

Dawn smiled, and squeezed Catherine's hand, "I like that plan"

"Wait!" Lily said confused, everthing was moving so fast since Dawn got here. "When did she know? Why didn't I know? And what the" She stopped before cusing in front of her granddaughter "heck are you going to do about the party?"

Back