Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Dawn had heard about the party through a friend, and decided to call Catherine, but couldn't get ahold of her, so she went over to the house, and knocked on the door.

"It's probably Dawn." Cath said as she answered the door. "Hey." she said as she greeted her sister with a hug.

Dawn hugged Catherine back and waved at Nick, who waved back, and saw Lindsay, "Hey Princess" then saw her mom, "Hi mom" and gave Catherine a look, like what the?

Catherine caught Dawns look. "I just told her." she said. "Dad wants me to go to some stupid ball and flirt around." she said with a sigh afterwards.

Dawn looked at Catherine, "Your kidding me" and whispered, "What about Nick?" and saw Lindsay running towards her, and picked her up, "Hey beautiful, how are you?"

Catherine sighed and shook her head. "I don't know what to do Dawn." she told her sister. She smiled when her daughter ran to her. She was glad that Lindsay had Dawn, she needed at least a few friends other than Nick and herself.

iheartnickcath said:
Dawn looked at Catherine, "Your kidding me" and whispered, "What about Nick?" and saw Lindsay running towards her, and picked her up, "Hey beautiful, how are you?"

"I'm good. We are havin' a party!" Lindsey grinned.

Dawn looked at Lindsay, "Are we, little one?" and looked at Catherine, and whispered, "What do you want to do, Cath?"

"What do I want to do? I want to take Dad's little party and throw it out the window. I want to run away and continue raising my family, without having the fear of being caught, that's what I want, but it's not that simple."

Back