Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

"I'll show up, have no intrest in any of the men, simple as that." Cath said with a shrug.

"Yeah she's not interested in any men! She doesn't like men. Besides daddy. But he doesn't count because he's not a man he's my dad!" Lindsey explained loudly

Nick smiled at Lindsay and pulled her back, and looked at her, "Its okay baby" and kissed her forhead, and looked towards Catherine.

Catherine looked at Nick. She gave him a look that said "What are you thinking about?" without actually saying it.

Lily laughed at Lindsey's comment "You just have to act like your intrested, you don't have to commite to anything. I think you father would be happy if maybe just just flirted a little."

Nick hated the idea of Catherine flirting with someone, he hated the idea of this party, but what could he do? Its not like he could force her to stay.

(Excellent... this will be kind of like the ball in Romeo and Juliet! maybe Nick can crash the party in disguise. ;) Anyone want to fast forward to an hour or so before the Belagio ball?)

(Or better yet fastforeward to it? And I have no idea where Lindsay would go.....where's our nurse? lol)

(Well if Lynn still wanted to be Cath's sis, I guess she could have watched Linds, but she does. I guess Greg could watch, or Sara but we'd have to explain it all to her)

Back