Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

(Alexx, you can start talking to Warrick or Greg any time now, I don't know about Lady H since it is either A) They choose to make them married already or B ) They might not for a while)

"If I were to tell you a secret, would you swear on your life not to tell it?" she asked. "Not even dad?"

"What is it honey?" Lily said "Oh my goodness, are you a lesbian?" added suddenly, things sort of made sense. Always at work with that Sara girl and the absentsence of a boyfriend.

Cath sighed. "No mom, if I'm going to tell you this you have to swear to God that your mouth will stay shut." she warned.

"Honey, me and your dad are perfectly fine if you choose to be a lesbian." Lily said, still thinking that is what it is. "Well at least I am."

( :p )

{Oh, poor Sara...Poor Catherine too, of course. *sigh*}

Simply feeling the urge to, Sara phoned Warrick absentmindedly. "Warrick?" She asked, hearing someone pick up on the other side of the phone.

xxx

Meanwhile...

Obvious to pretty much everything, Heather Kessler turned the page of her book without much thought. She was at her house, compleately ignoring the screams that came from upstairs. You know, upstairs? That place that she didn't dare venture anylonger? Yeah, not without a reason, anyway...

{Don't mind me if I jacked something up.}

iheartnickcath said:
(lol)

Nick hugged Lindsay, "Your growing up so fast" and kissed her forhead.

Lindsey giggled and nuzzled him with her nose.
"Wait daddy, I gotta give you an butterfly kiss!" Lindsey leaned in, fluttering her eye lashes on his cheek.

Nick chuckled, "Nobody gives butterfly kisses like you, pet" and kissed her cheek. "I love you, babygirl"

Back