Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

(I know, I am also a pain too)

Lily Willows hadn't seen or heard from her daughter in a while, it was like she was puposely avoiding her. She decided to drop in for in un-expected visit. Ding Ding Ding the doorbell went as she pushed it.

Lily decided that she didn't want to wait, she turned the doorknob, and pushed open the door.

(Nick and Cath need to learn to lock the door with the "secret")

Nick watched the door open and snuck Lindsay behind the other side of the couch, and put a hand over her mouth, and whispered, "Shh, We have to sneak to the bedroom"

Catherine gasped and shoved Nick in Lindsey's room. "Don't make a sound. "Hey mom." she said with a greeting smile.

Lindsey stood quietly on her bed, one of her dad's hands covering her mouth, the other wrapped around her supporting her. She was breathing slowly, listening carefully.

"Good. You haven't been returning my calls, I just want to make sure you are all right." Lily guided her daughter to the couch. "Honey, I know you are a grown women, but it isn't healthy for you to work so much, you need to get out, get a boyfriend, get drunk once in a while"

(Who wouldn't love a mom who told you to get drunk)

(haha)
Cath sighed. "Mom, please, I'm fine, I don't need a boyfriend, I'll get one when I'm ready. I don't need any help."

"I'm just worried about you honey, I want you to be happy, and I want grandchildern, and at this rate it doesn't look like I'm getting." Lily said then add a warning "You aren't getting any younger."

Nick listened against the door, and looked at Lindsay, he gave her a light smile, and hugged her tight, and softly whispered, "I love you Pet, and I'm sorry that we can't show you off to everyone, its not that we don't want to, its just, we can't yet, You understand?"

Lindsey smiled a little, "Well not really. I mean I don't understand why you can't. But I know that you can't. And I triust you and mommy." She whispered back to him.

Back