Misunderstanding (short smacked)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW absolutely LOVE this one! Parents and Granparents all in the same combo! SO GOOD!

I join my request to a poster above DOUBLE TWINS! :D

Thanks to Catu, Mel, Debbie and Meatball42 ! :)
This update is the last one I have after few days of brooding in my shell. :lol: Hope you'll like it.

Catu and Debbie,
I always think two to three children for Mac and Stella is perfect. :)

“It’s a beautiful day to enjoy an afternoon in the park. “ Stella took a bottle of water from the table. She was sitting on a bench. She would prefer to sit on the grass but a bench was much safer for a woman of over eight months pregnant. She smiled at Betsy, who was sitting opposite to her. “Thanks for inviting us, Betsy.”
“They are having fun.” Betsy smiled and looked at Reed and the twins. They were flying Frisbee not far away from the women. “Is Mac coming?”
Stella took a look at her watch. “Yeah. He should be off the clock now.” Stella sighed. “He’s workload increases since I couldn’t work the field. You don’t know how much I want the baby comes then I could get back to work.”
“I know it’s difficult for a woman as active as you.” Betsy laughed. Then she tilted her head to one side. “Have you ever considered quitting the job? You know, the twins are going to the elementary school, and you’ll have a new-born, and there is your work. Things will get tangle up and there is always not enough time to do everything.”
“Yeah. I did think about it but don’t reach a conclusion yet. I love my job. And the most important thing is I feel more close to Mac. It’s hard to explain. I feel our souls are connected not just because we are married. Working together is a huge part of our bonding. I’m glad I could share his happiness and troubles. So far we managed to balance works and personal lives just fine. We’ll see how things go after the baby comes. I’ll definite take my family first if I have to make a choice. I hope I don’t need to make one.”
A Frisbee landed beside Stella’s feet. William came to retrieve it. “Mom, why don’t you play with us?”
Stella brushed her son’s sweat soaking hair with a hand. “I can’t move as fast as you. You’ll be bored.”
“You just stand there. I’ll fly the disc to you. Come on.” William pulled his mother up. Suddenly, someone grabbed him by his underarms from behind and lifted him up high. William screamed and kicked in the air. Then he heard the others’ laughter, including his father’s.
Still laughing, Mac put his son down. Sophia ran into Mac’s arms and kissed him hard on the lips. Reed waved to Mac and went to take some water.
“Dad, you scared me.” William complained.
Mac put an arm around Stella’s waist. “I’m sorry, son. I just wanted to surprise you.” Then he turned to Stella. “How do you feel?”
“I’m good. Will just invites me to join them. I think I’ll leave you to enjoy the quality time. Betsy and I will buy some ice-creams.” Stella kissed Mac on the lips and picked up her purse.
Mac took the kids’ hands and went to join Reed.
“It’s not an easy task to entertain these two little guys.” Reed said while flying the disc to Mac.
“Tell me about it.” Mac chuckled.
----------------------------------------
Stella and Betsy walked slowly through the park to a ice-cream shop. They chose everyone’s favorite and got out of the shop. When they stood by the roadside to wait for the traffic lights to change, a bicycle ran straightly toward them from across the road. Betsy stepped aside in time. The biker, a teenage boy, steered the bike to avoid Stella and hit into a lamp post. Stella slid and fell on her bottom. Betsy and the biker and some passer-bys rushed to help her up.
Stella held up a hand to stop them and put the other hand on her back. “Wait.”
“Are you Ok?” Betsy held Stella’s hand.
“I’m sorry, madam.” The boy’s face was paled.
Stella sat on the floor and took a few deep breaths. “Just give me a few minutes.”
Betsy and the biker held their breath while watching Stella took some more deep breaths.
Stella was trying to get up when Betsy gasped. “Oh, my god! Stella, you’re bleeding.”
Stella looked down at her dress. There was blood zipping through the fabric.
Betsy rummaged into her purse to find her phone. “I’m calling Mac.” She told Mac their location and then called 911.
The boy kneeled beside Stella like a wax doll. He couldn’t take his eyes off the bloody dress.
Stella covered the blood with her purse and offered a weak smiled to the boy. “Don’t blame yourself, kid. It’s an accidental.”
Mac arrived in a few minutes. He kneeled down and held his wife. “Are you in pain? Do you feel the baby moving?”
Stella broke down when she saw Mac. She answered in a trembling voice. “No pain. I…I don’t remember when the baby moved last time.”
The siren of the ambulance was moving closer and closer.
“It’s ok. Remember the Doc said our baby’s strong every time you went for a check up? The ambulance will be here soon. You’ll be fine. The baby will be fine.” Mac held her head to his chest and kissed her on the forehead.
“Where are the kids? Are they scared?” Stella looked behind Mac over his shoulder.
“They’re fine. I told Reed to take them home.” Mac turned to Betsy. “Betsy, please go to help Reed. Tell the kids Stella’s going into labor. I’ll call when the baby comes.”
Betsy nodded and left after giving Stella another squeeze in the hand.
Both Mac and Stella were relieved when two paramedics carrying a gurney and medic kits arrived.
“Reed, why doesn’t Dad call yet?” William’s little brows knitted together just like his father.
“I want to see Mommy.” Sophia had been requesting Reed to take them to their parents for a few hours.
Reed held his little brother and sister to his side. “Hey, mommy is in the hospital giving birth to a baby. The doctors and nurses are taking care of her. And, daddy is there. He’ll call once the baby was born. You’re going to be big brother and big sister, remember? Let’s draw the baby a welcome card. Daddy and mommy will be very proud of you.” Reed settled the kids down at the table with some drawing papers and crayons.
“Should we call Mac? Stella’s in the hospital the whole night. I’m worry.” Betsy whispered in Reed’s ear.
Reed held his wife around her rounded abdomen. “She’ll be fine. Relax. You take care of yourself and our baby.”
The phone rang. The twins rushed to it before Reed took the receiver. They looked intensely at Reed when they knew it was Mac calling. They jumped up and down happily when a smile bloomed in Reed’s face. Reed turned away from the received to the kids. “It’s a boy!”
The kids screamed in joy. Betsy covered her mouth with a hand while tears slid down her cheeks.
Mac talked to the kids. He told them their mother and little brother were fine and he would come home later.
Stella had been staying in the hospital for two days. She had talked to the twins on the phone several times and told them she would come home this afternoon. William and Sophia leaned against the opened front door to wait for their mother and little brother. They had been waiting for fifteen minutes. Reed suggested they should wait inside the house but they refused. Finally, they saw their father’s car turned into the road to their house. They ran to the roadside when Stella got off the car holding the newborn baby.
“Mommy!” They held Stella’s legs.
“Hey, sweetheart!” Stella bent down to kiss their faces. “I missed you so much.”
“We missed you too.” The kids said.
“Let’s get inside, kids.” Mac was carrying a duffel bag.
The Taylors went inside to the living room. Stella sat in the couch. The twins stayed at her sides. Sophia touched their little brother’s hand tenderly. “He’s small.”
“Why doesn’t he open his eyes?” William asked.
Stella smiled. “Babies sleep a lot. You two were small when you were babies.”
“He looks like the twins when they were babies. What’s his name?” Reed asked.
“Benjamin. Benjamin Taylor.” Stella kissed her younger son lightly on the face.
“Can I hold him?” Sophia asked.
“No, honey. You can play with him but don’t try to hold him. You’re too young. He’ll be naughty when he’s unhappy, then you may drop him”
“But I want to hold him.” Sophia pouted.
“Mmm… You can hold him every night before you go to bed if you promised not to hold him by yourself when Rhoda, Daddy or I are not around.”
The twins nodded eagerly. Stella looked at Mac.
“Can I trust you?” Mac asked.
“Yes.” The kids answered together.
“Alright. You always remember what you promise. Now go wash your face and hands before you hold your little brother. I’ll get the camera.” Mac said.
The twins already sat in the couch when Mac returned with a camera. Mac gave Reed the camera and joined his family in the couch. Stella laid the baby gently in William’s hands first. The boy sat straightly with a broad grin in his face. Stella and Mac sat at different sides of their children and put protective hands around them. Then it was Sophia’s turn. She pressed her face against the baby’s and smiled at the camera. Reed took dozen of photos. Then it was Reed and Betsy’s turn. They were like a happy couple holding their baby. At last, Mac set the camera on the coffee table and pressed the self-timer mode. Happily, they took the picture of the whole family.

Loved it!!!!!
Great chapter, happy it ended well!:)
I guess Will won, it´s a boy! haha

Thank you to Catu, Meatball42, Mel, Debbie and all the readers! :)

My Dearest Innocent Lamb,

Thanks so much for your support. Right now, I'm waiting impatiently for the last two episodes. (I hate waiting, especially when there is some sneak peek that I can't watch in my region. :() I can't concentrate on writing. I may add some more or write another story when I'm calm enough. :lol:

My dearest Kikii:

I am sure your Innocent Lamb will know how to wait for your writing. I just love the new boy in their lives and his brother and sister and especially i love his parents. So wait whatever is necessary to gives us more about our Favorite Family! I know i will! :D

Many hugs from

Your Innocent Lamb:lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Can't believe i missed this thread before!!!

Kikii!!!! This is one great story! And it started with a misunderstanding! Very amusing... Love the Lees...! Are they coming back to the story?

One question, i might missed it, but when exactly did Mac get his memories back? A bit confused on that part...

Still, it's a great story to read!

One request, please, don't make Stella quit! She's great at her job, and i really want to see her succeeded both as an amazing female CSI and Cop, and as an equally amazing mother and wife (and grandmother, soon!)

Continue soon, please!

Gaby

Dearest Innocent Lamb,
Please accept my 200% appreciation! I'm afraid I may disappoint you and myself if I wrote something not good enough. :) I will continue if I have some ideas that at least satisfy myself.

Gaby,

Thank you very much for your review! :)

One question, i might missed it, but when exactly did Mac get his memories back? A bit confused on that part...

Mac's first bit of memory that came back to him was about feeding the baby twins, after Stella showed him the family photos and the kids sang for him on-line.

Continue soon, please!
Thanks for the support. Like I told Debbie, my ideas should at least satisfy myself before I post.

Back