Misc LIMS #1: ' Challenge 12-Marilyn Monroe-Results

Re: Misc LIMS #1: Challenge 6 'Country'

sent mine in about 2 days ago. :) ready to see them all!

Hmm... Nikki, I'm having a memory lapse... Did I send mine in?

:lol: That's ok, don't worry about it. :) I knew I'd made it, I just wasn't sure if I'd sent it...

No problem :)

Since the next round is going to be the comeback challenge, everyone will get a break, well the ones that are not participating in the comeback challenge :) But I don't think I will have the time to do another break, I've drawn out the challenges going along with my medical treatments, I just have everything planned out already. But if there's some of you who absolutely need to take a break ... just let me know :)

Just a reminder:
Icons are due Tuesday August 4th!!

So far I have received 5/10 of the entries, 2 have used their passes. If you're unable to participate in this round, send me a message or get your icon in by the 4th :) I'll also send a pm for those to remind them :) also if needed I can extend the date so you can get the icons in, this including people who have used their passes and would like to enter :)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sorry for the double post :)

Just letting you know that I'm extending the deadline to Thursday August 6th I'm going to be really on the 4th and the 5th and won't have time to get voting up. So if you haven't entered you now have a couple days to do so :)

Did you get my icon? Cause I haven't received a pm from you... :) Just makin sure ;)

Yes I got your icon :) I've just been really busy, I'll get the pm's out tonight :)

I have received 7 out of 10 of the entries. Thanks to those of you who have sent them in. A reminder to the following:

egeria
csifann1
Miss_Undercover

I have yet to receive either entries or passes from you, you have until Thursday August 6th (gmt -4) to send the entries in.

Last edited:

I'm working on mine right now, should send it to you soon ;)

EDIT: Sending in now :D

Last edited:

Since there's still three days to the deadline I'm not panicking and I'm not going to rush either! :)

Since there's still three days to the deadline I'm not panicking and I'm not going to rush either! :)

:) I'm not trying to rush anyone, I hope :) Unlike some of the other challenge runners, I just like to be more in touch with my participants, if it's close to a deadline and I haven't received something I try to work something out, if I'm able. I just like to think I'm someone easy to get along with, according to the people who work for me I'm not :p

Unlike some of the other challenge runners, I just like to be more in touch with my participants, if it's close to a deadline and I haven't received something I try to work something out,

I don't want to sound out of line...but that makes it seem, to me at least, that you think other runners are unreasonable in deadlines and how they handle things and participants. I am speaking for myself, and sometimes my schedule doesn't permit me to be on all the time; nor does it always allow for extensions.

Unlike some of the other challenge runners, I just like to be more in touch with my participants, if it's close to a deadline and I haven't received something I try to work something out,

I don't want to sound out of line...but that makes it seem, to me at least, that you think other runners are unreasonable in deadlines and how they handle things and participants. I am speaking for myself, and sometimes my schedule doesn't permit me to be on all the time; nor does it always allow for extensions.

I do not think any of the other runners are unreasonable in their deadlines or in how they run the challenges, but I have noticed sometimes some are more given with extensions etc . My schedule is about as messed up as a schedule can be, but if I'm able to extend a deadline, I'll do it so someone won't have to drop out because they need a few more days to do an icon. I'm just trying to be fair to the participants as I know how things can come up and also in the interest of the challenge. I am sorry if any of the challenge runners are upset, as you were by the post.

I do not think any of the other runners are unreasonable in their deadlines or in how they run the challenges, but I have noticed sometimes some are more given with extensions etc . My schedule is about as messed up as a schedule can be, but if I'm able to extend a deadline, I'll do it so someone won't have to drop out because they need a few more days to do an icon. I'm just trying to be fair to the participants as I know how things can come up and also in the interest of the challenge. I am sorry if any of the challenge runners are upset, as you were by the post.

Well some, like myself, give a longer entry time right off the bat. Though since entries have been down all around the board, it's hard to persuade people to enter if they themselves do not have time. Also if no one speaks up asking for an extension then it's hard to know that one would like more days. It's not just one side that can do it all.

Back