Miami season 8 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 8, 2010.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

finally i have any idea about rankings :)

before i couldn't find anything so i was guessing most of time considering how many posts i've made

tnw for posting :)

2. Leggo my Jodieo

Leggo my Jodieo Hit and Run

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a nice Wednesday :)

Last nights episode was good, I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. Jesse cardoza seems like a nice guy, although I'm not sure why he took his shirt off :rolleyes: I'm not complaining or anything of course, lol. I liked the plotline, and by the end I was sympathising with Matthew Sloan and it was a nice little scene at the end when he was reunited with his son. Best line of the episode has to be the last;
    H:'Somebody needs to drive us back home'

Ryan: 'I would, but I'm not tall enough to reach the pedals'

:hugegrin:

3. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

DaisyMay - welcome, nice to meet a fellow Horatio fan! :cool:

Looking at the list of posts, I can't wait to get to 6,000 just to be a corpse! Interesting that you have to be dead before you can be head of the lab, though...:guffaw:

Enjoyed last night's epi - although should I be worried that it was my hubby who commented "8 minutes in and the shirt's off"!!

Some things were somewhat predictable, but in a funny, "we know what's going to happen" way - like: someone said, "Somebody has to talk with that kid", and we both said, "Oooh, I wonder who that's gonna be", then gave ourselves a cheer when... guess who did that? HORATIO!!!! :guffaw:Yay!
    And I wonder just how Horatio was going to look after the kid - take him home, adopt him, make him the sole beneficiary of his will...:rolleyes:

Still curious to see why Jesse left Miami in the first place, and why he's now back, but maybe that will be revealed as we go on. After the talk here recently about careless scripting, I did wonder why Horatio said "welcome back to CSI", when Jesse had already left before the crime lab was set up. But maybe I'm being picky...

I liked the episode, though, and the bit at the end where they were all relaxing and having drinkies together. I'd like to think we'll see more of this "togetherness" with the team this season, but from what I've read on other threads, I'm not sure that's going to happen. Time will tell...

Oh - and btw - it was beautifully sunny at 6.30am here in Sheffield, but now I've put the washing out and am about to set off to work in my skimpy summer clothes, it's overcast and looks like it's about to piddle it down!:rolleyes:

Jude

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

You are welcome :)

I know, that was a great line from Ryan!
    I really enjoyed the episode. I like Miami for its action, and there was a good amount in the episode, and the guy who played Matthew did it well- you didnt know what he was going to do so it was more tense. (well, this was my second viewing but I still enjoyed it)
    I think they introduced Jesse well, both in last weeks epi- having him as part of the team in the past, and in this epi. He comes across as a noce guy. And although his shirt did come off alittle too quickly, like you say it wasnt such a bad thing :devil:

It was a nice twist that it was the Mum who was the abuser, and it did make you feel a little sorry for the Dad. Good story and I loved the team interaction at the end. It is good to see more than 3 of them in a scene together, and actually enjoying each others company.

Yeah but this is Miami, quite a lot of it is very predictable :lol:
    I was the same- as soon as they needed to talk to the kid, who they gonna turn to?! But then nobody deals with kids quite like Horatio.

Jude- hope the weather improves for you.

5. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I would comment on the premier, but as a Ryan fan I'll refrain from ranting about his two 'blink and you'll miss it' scenes.

As for the one this Tuesday...I liked it overall, but had to roll my eyes at Jesse taking his shirt off. I was even a bit worried cause he then took off his belt, but thankfully he stopped there. :p

Dave!! Love me some A/V tech :lol:

Ryan and Nat get to talk!

Love the scene at the end when the suspect (my mind's drawing a blank on his name) reunited with his son. Sweet.

Overall, about a 8/10 for me

6. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

For me, the best bit was the end in the bar. It's just great to see the team as a team. And H's 'someone's got to drive'. How many times have I heard that? Great, and 'real', if you know what I mean.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hey hey which episode that was? i want to see it :D and hear Ryan saying that :D

i bet it'll makes me laugh :hugegrin: i'm shortie too :lol:

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

omg :eek:

just saw H in his early years and dunno why but i bursted out laughing :D

no offence but he kinda seems funny :guffaw:

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ok i know i'm bubbling again but this day was so sad so i need to bit blabbing to make myself useful again :cool:

10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Haha, don't worry about it, though I think there's a rule against double posting...

daisymay- my TV's on the blink so I missed that scene. Lucky my friend recorded it...But I agree, definitely my most favourite scene!

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG:guffaw:lab in broom closet:eek:

actually kinda funny episode:guffaw: (801)

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

'97 was quite a messy time for CSI

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

still have no idea why there was that flashback but it fit great.

all in all amazing episode.

and now i finally know how they started :)

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I got it.
    and i understand that he reffered it to Eric that it's easy to slip away at his current state. but he shouldn't do that cause he has people to live for.

at least this is my interpretation to these lines :)

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

BlueDiamondStar, I just wanted to let you know that you have up to 24 hours to edit your post if you wish to add more as opposed to double/triple/quadruple posting, which can be seen as spamming. :) Please keep this in mind for the future. Thanks.