Miami season 8 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 8, 2010.

1. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Thank you, mjszud - I've started reading, but when it got past midnight (UK time, you understand) I thought I'd better stop. Obsession level already too high to register! As for the DC/Horatio thread... you might be up for it, but am I!!

2. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Here gose my veiws on S8 epi1 it wasn't the best opening to the season i have seen better over the years,the flashbacks were good though. Calliegh was a bit over the top for me and the hospital scene what H said to Eric that he was all he had left,think H has had to much anguish over the years.First speed then Yelina,Marsol and raymond,i did like what he said to Eric at the end:)

3. Leggo my Jodieo

Leggo my Jodieo Hit and Run

I liked the 'origins of horatios sunglasses' part at the end :lol:

But I also thought that Calleigh was a bit OTT, it might have just been because she was new and stuff. And I liked how it had Jesse in it so it so that you know about his previous links with the lab :)

Can't wait for tonights episode!!!!! :lol:

4. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I've been so taken with the hospital scene that I haven't commented on the rest of episode 1. I think doing any flashback is quite brave. All people change a lot in that time, and de-aging actors isn't going to be easy. Despite make-up, I think the actors themselves did most of it. Calliegh - very OTT and somewhat irritating, but who wouldn't be, new in the city, being picked out on her first day. Frank - just about right - I think even my ex had a moustache back then. Eric... not sure... I thought he'd be more 'different', though he was sort of carefree and youthful. Might they have altered his hair more? H... well now... difficult to make that face that young, but they more or less succeeded. I thought David was doing most of it, voice lighter, keener; those blue eyes wide open, hair fairly untidy, etc. It was noticeable what a cheap suit, instead of one of his designer jobs did to him too! I'm rambling a bit, as usual, but do you think he's allowed to drag Armani or Hugo Boss clothes through Everglade swamps? Perhaps he changes to something cheaper.
    But, I have to say, I loved the episode. I was on the edge of my seat throughout. Slight palpitations and shaky hands - bit like a caffeine-high, you know?
    And it's Tuesday again... At least here.:)

One small thing - how come I come up on here as 'Victim'? Is it that obvious?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  5. HC_4_my_birthday

I can not wait for tonights epi it looks good:) i also have to admit been very good this year have not read any spoilers so i dont know what is goig to happen

6. tootes

tootes Rookie

Happy Miami Tuesday Everyone !!
    Can't wait for tonight's eip.. no idea what it's about as have been avoiding spoilers this season. Looking forward to it.

:) x

7. Leggo my Jodieo

I'm not sure, it might be down to how many replies you have posted??? It used o say victim on mine too but it says 'Dead on Arrival' now :confused:

8. tootes

tootes Rookie

They change when you post a certain amount of well, posts :rolleyes: ..not exactly sure how many it is until they change though.
    :)

9. Leggo my Jodieo

Yeah, it says up at the top that when I get to 50 posts I can put on an avatar and stuff :) Just 20 more to go!!!!

Is it raining anywhere else in Britain? It's chucking it down here in West Yorkshire, as usual :rolleyes:

10. HC_4_my_birthday

been nice and sunny here all day in grimsby:)

11. Leggo my Jodieo

Lucky you :lol: It's STILL raining!!!! We were promised a heat wave :( :brickwall:

Oooh, just nine or so more posts and I can add the icon that I made :D

I can't wait for tonights episode either, and I'm gonna go and watch TV now :) Night all! Will post my opinion of tonights episode tomorrow :hugegrin:

12. tootes

tootes Rookie

Its really, really hot ..but cloudy in Peterborough :(
    ..meant to rain tomorrow though & i have sports day at the athletics track :\

Leggo my Jodieo ..Good luck with the 9 posts. aha :)

Only an hour till Miami :D x

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

You lot have been really good resisting spoilers. Very well done. I failed miserably.

Yeah, your 'rank' changes due to how many posts you do. I did once come across a list of them all.
    Ahh- here it is

0 -Civilian
    5 -Victim
    25 -Dead on Arrival
    50 -Hit and Run
    100 -Witness
    150 -Prime Suspect
    200 -Rookie
    300 -Police Officer
    500 -Lab Technician
    750 -CSI Level One
    1000 -Pathologist
    1500 -CSI Level Two
    2000 -Coroner
    3000 -CSI Level Three
    4000 -Captain
    5000 -Judge
    6000 -Corpse
    8000 -Head of the Swing Shift
    10000 -Head of the Graveyard Shift
    12500 -Head of the Day Shift

Unsuprisingly its raining here in Manchester, and has been all day. Although its been very warm :(

Hope you get those posts soon :)

Have a good sports day! Thank God we never had them.

14. tootes

tootes Rookie

aha. I can never manage with Vegas ! I've heard a bit about the new season of Miami.. just not every episode. Doing better than last time :L

Thanks :) ..never :O LUCKY ! Its sure to be incredibly embarrasing :\

15. HC_4_my_birthday

Hey tootes good luck for 2moro i'm going to have to watch Miami 2moro my daughter wants to see the bill and its on the same time thank god i have sky plus:)