Miami/NY;Crossover continue's....The Taylor / Caine Clans

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jun 25, 2007.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Miami/NY;Crossover continue's....The Taylor Caine Clans

After dinner, Arthur and Desti asked permission to leave. "Dad, may we be excused"? "Where are you going love"? "We've been invited to a party on the beach". "That's fine, but you be back by 1am". "We will dad, thanks". "You are welcome, and behave". "Daddy...we will, have some faith in us". Laughing Horatio said...."we do love, we have faith in our ability, to know what you two, would like to do".

When the youngest kids left, Calleigh, Stella, Marisol and Claire, did up the dishes, and talked to Claire about her fears. "Sweetheart...you know this child is going to be fine, and you will carry it to term". "I hope so mom, I really don't think I could handle losing another child". "Don't worry love, we will make sure, you are fine, and if you need anything, we are a phone call away". "I know mom, and thanks, said Claire, kissing her mothers cheek.

Heading back into the den with coffee, Stella asked...."Danny, how long are you and Adam staying"? "We have to head back tomorrow morning, our flight is at 9am". "Wow...you just got here, and now you have to go back"? "I know Stella, but someone has to look after NY". "I know, it's just we never see each other enough". "Well Stel, maybe you Mac, and Kaylena can come visit soon". "Oh could we Mac"? "I don't see why not love, we'll set something up".

"Daddy...daddy, come quick", yelled Desti. "Desti...what is it"? said Horatio. "There's a fight on the beach, some guy's crashed the party, and they've got Arthur, Tim, and John surrounded". Grabbing their weapon's, Horatio, Mac, HJr, Danny and Don, headed down the beach. "Miami-Dade police, freeze", yelled "H". Looking up, the guy's put their arms in the air.

"Down on the ground now", yelled "H". With the six guy's on the ground, Horatio, Mac, HJr, Danny, and Flack placed them in cuff's. "Hey man, we weren't doing anything wrong, we just wanted to join the party". "Arthur...what happened"? "These guy's came down, and tried to hit on Desti, and her friends, they threw their weapon's over there". As HJ and Danny checked, they found two knives, and one baseball bat. "That's it, let's go, you are under arrest", said "H", as Mac read them their right's.

TBC...

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oooh don't mess with that group, they band together hehehe

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well at least it wasn't Mac and H stopping their private time :devil:

4. MacsLovlyAngl

When everyone returned to the house, Mac asked..."sweetheart, where is Claire"? "She went upstairs to lay down". "Is she feeling okay"? asked HJr, maybe I should go check on her". "Easy son...said "H", she's fine, your mom just checked on her". "Okay dad, it's just we don't want to lose another child". "I know son, I know". "Well guy's that was an interesting hour, what's next"? asked Danny. "Hopefully some peace and quiet, I'm getting to old for this", laughed Mac.

After everyone finished laughing, Stella excused herself, to check on Claire. "Claire....how you feeling love"? "Okay mom, just a little worried". "About what love"? "About whether or not I'll carry to term". "Listen Claire, you can be as cautious as you like love, but if it's meant to be it will happen, but if you want my honest opinion, this is one time, I can honestly say, you will carry to term".

"How do you know though mom"? "I don't love, just call it parent intuition, I have a good feeling about this child, and when have you known, your mother to be wrong"? "I know mom, and thanks", embracing her mother tightly, she whispered..."I love you mom". "I love you too Claire, now let's get downstairs, Auntie is serving her famous peach pie". Laughing Claire said..."I never have to worry about not gaining weight, especially with Auntie's baking".

Back downstairs, everyone was in heaven, over Calleigh's peach pie's. "Mmm...I never realized the mouth and stomach, could have an orgasm, at the same time", sighed Adam. "Mmm...I have to agree, Calleigh your baking is to die for, smiled Flack, no wonder Horatio married you". "Aww, and here I thought it was for my brains, she giggled, how wrong was I". "You weren't wrong love, I married you for your brains, your baking, your beauty, but most of all, I married you for love". "Awww...handsome, I love you too.

"Ohhhh please....said Desti, I hope I never get as sappy as you two". "Ummm...Desti...said Arthur getting down on his knee's...will you marry me"? Pulling out the ring, everyone stared in awe. "God damn...said Danny, why don't you just change the name Miami, to "TaylorCaine City". After everyone stopped laughing, Desti said...."yes Arthur, I will marry you".

TBC...

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

"TaylorCaine City"- Classic :)

I wonder if they'll get that well desearved private time now :devil:

6. MacsGirlMel

ROFL be glad the kids weren't there...they'd freak if one of them said "what's a orgasm?" lol

7. MacsLovlyAngl

In the early morning hours, Mac woke Flack, Danny, and Adam. "Hey guy's, let's go, your flight leaves in an hour". "Oh damn, we slept in". Jumping out of bed, the boy's struggled to get ready. "Hey Flack, where the hell is my shirt"? "How the hell should I know Danno, find it, maybe you left it under the bed, or in the bathroom". "Funny Don, leave it to you to be the comedian, first thing in the morning".

Finally finding his shirt, Danny slipped it on, packed up his suitcase, and headed downstairs. "Okay, I'm ready, let's go". Heading out the door, the boy's stuffed their suitcases in the trunk. "Damn Mac, I could really use a coffee". "We'll stop at the coffee shop, on the way to the Airport". "Thanks Mac, appriciate it". "No problem Danny".

Arriving at the Airport just in time, they heard their call out. "Flight 102, boarding at Gate 2, Flight 102, now boarding". "Okay guy's, call me whewn you get home". "We will Mac, and give the kids, and wife, a kiss for us". "I will, safe flight guy's". Watching as the plane took flight, Mac knew it would be a while, before seeing his team again.

Arriving back at home, Stella was up feeding Kaylena. "How's she doing love"? "Fine, we just finished our first real bath, "didn't we love". Mewing out a little sound, Kaylena fell back asleep. "Here love, I'll take her". "Mac...what time did you leave with the boy's"? "Late, they almost missed their flight". "I kinda thought they were in a hurry". "Why love"? "It seems, Danny, or Flack, left their black boxer's behind", she laughed.

Over at the Caine home, Calleigh was cleaning up the mess, from last night. "Hi sweetheart, would you like some help"? "No thanks handsom, almost done". Clearing away the last of the dishes, Calleigh started breakfast. "What would you like handsom"? "Just some coffee, I have to get down to the Lab, I need to close a few cases".

"Well than, I shall give you your coffee, to go". Taking his coffee, and a kiss, Horatio left out the door.

TBC...

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Bye bye Boys :D.... They should mail the boxers! :lol:

9. MacsGirlMel

lol yeah that would be funny. I wish they could stay longer though.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

After Horatio left, Desti came downstairs. "Mom, where is dad"? "He had to go into the office today, why"? "Well... I was hoping we could go apartment hunting today". "Why... are you Arthur looking for a place"? "We are mom, but we want daddy's help". "I'll tell you what love, give me an hour to feed Stephan, and we will all go". "Are you sure mom"? "Positive love, call Arthur".

Over at Miami-Dade, Horatio had just finished closing the last file, when Mac walked in. "Did you here what our kids are up too"? "No...what"? "They are apartment hunting, with Calleigh". "You are kidding right"? "Fraid not "H", they are determined". "Okay...okay...let's catch up with them, and see what they are getting themselve's into".

When they caught up with Calleigh, she smiled, and said... "Stella tell you"? "She did love, any luck"? "Not yet, they are having problem's getting the landlord's to trust them, cause they are so young". "Listen love, why don't we take them to Eric's building, and see if we can get them, in there". "Sounds good to me, at least we know, they will be safe there".

After speaking to the landlord, the kid's put down their down payment, and were told, they could move in the end of the week. "Oh you hear that Arthur, we finally have a place of our own". "I know, this is great, now we need to get furniture, and household items". "I tell you what guy's, let's go home, and I'll put Stephan down for his nap, your dad can watch him, and I'll take you shopping". "Oh...thank you mom, you're the best".

TBC...

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

They will get their private time after all!!!

12. MacsGirlMel

oooh glad you updated again. I want to see what it's like with them together.

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Once Calleigh returned home with the kids, she put Stephan down, kissed her husband good bye, and left with the kids. "Mom...where are we going to get furniture for cheap"? asked Desti. "I'm going to take you and Arthur, to a dealer I know, he has wonderful used furniture, at fair prices, being on your own, you two will have to learn to budget". "Budget...I'm not working yet, just Arthur is, how are we supposed to budget anything"? "You will learn Desti, you knew it wasn't going to be easy". "I know mom, but this is something Arthur and I both want".

Over at Miami-Dade, Mac and Eric were closing the "Decker case". "Hey Mac...how do you think the kids are going to make out, on their own"? "I'm not sure yet, but they need to try, and I know I can count on you, to keep your eye on them". Laughing Eric said...."Yeah...that much I can do, it should be interesting to see how they interact on their own". "Oh...it's going to be good Eric, I give them a month, before they change their minds".

"Mari...where did we put that extra stereo DVD player we had"? "It's in the back closet Brad, why"? "Desti asked if she and Arthur could have it". "Are you serious, mom is actually allowing them to move in together"? "She is, they have an apartment at Delko's building". "Hah...that's so mom and dad, can keep their eyes on them". "I know". "Okay, I'll pack up some of our old dishes, pots, pans, the extra microwave, and a few other items for them". "Aww...thank's sweetheart, they will appriciate that", said Mari.

When Eric and Mac arrived at Horatio's, they sat down, looked at each other, and howled. "$100 bucks, says those kids last three weeks", said Mac. "$200...they last one month, replied "H". Eric was laughing so hard, he couldn't catch his breath. "Oh God, you two would bet on the Devil becoming good". "Shut up Eric...and put your money in on this". "Dream on "H", I'm not about to put $200 on anything, I'm not going to win". "Chicken...laughed Mac.

TBC...

14. MacsGirlMel

awww they're mean lol. *wonders when she'll start working*

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well in my opinion I hope they stick it out to teach their Dads a lesson :lol: