Miami/NY;Crossover continue's....The Taylor / Caine Clans

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jun 25, 2007.

1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Miami/NY;Crossover continue's....The Taylor Caine Clans

Marisol is a great sister :lol:

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

When the movie had ended, Horatio went to the closet, and got out the ornaments. "Okay guys, I have bulbs, bells, tinsel, little ornaments, and Calleigh has made popcorn, to string on the tree. "Yeah....yelled the kids, running to grab the ornaments. "Easy guys, one at a time, Stella said, to the little ones. "Mama...I ang the Angel", asked Brad jr. "No...I ang it, said li'l Eric. "Stop fighting boys, said Mari, Grandpa hangs the Angel". "Awe, that not air", said Brad jr.

As Calleigh dug through the boxes, she found the baby bulbs. "Handsome...where did you find these"? asked Calleigh. Horatio looked stunned for a minute, for he had forgotten about those, and he knew their deceased son's bulb was still in there. "Umm...I don't know love, but could you do me a favour"? "Sure handsome, what"? "Could you run to the kitchen, and grab the other bowl of popcorn".
    "Sure, not a problem".

After Calleigh left the room, Horatio took out Eric's bulb, passed it to Marisol, and told her to remove it from the room. "Sure dad, she said, as she got up and left the room. "Where are you going love"? asked Calleigh. "Just upstairs mom, I'll be right back". "Okay love, could you check on Stephan for me"? "I will mom, you go ahead, I'll have a look in on him". Heading upstairs, Marisol looked at the bulb, with tears in her eyes. "We miss you Eric, love you little brother".

Walking into Stephan's nursery, Marisol found him awake, suckling on his fists. "Hey baby brother, are you hungry, let's go see mommy". "Look who's awake", whispered Marisol. "Oh....can I hold him", asked Desti. "I think, you should wait till mom feeds him, otherwise he'll be screaming for his supper". Passing Stephan to her mom, Calleigh left the room, and headed into the kitchen for privacy. "How's he doing sweetheart"? asked Horatio. "Good, he's really gotten the hang of suckling, he latches on wonderfully now". Stroking his son's head, Horatio kissed Calleigh, grabbed some more popcorn, and headed back to the den.

TBC...

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ahhh I would hate to loose a child! They will be haunted by it forever especially Calleigh! :)

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aww yeah that was sad.

5. MacsLovlyAngl

With the tree fully trimmed, Horatio picked up the Angel, and placed it on the top of the tree. "Oh...Papa, that sparkles, said Brad jr. "Yes it does son, come here to Grandpa". As Brad jr walked over, Horatio picked him up, and looked at Eric. "Come on son, come to Grandpa". Now Eric, Marisol and Brad's youngest of the twins, was always shy, even around family. "Go on love, said Mari, go see Grandpa". Eric tunred and ran into Grandma's arms instead. "Oh my...what is it Eric"? *Whispering*..."I no like the candles, they hot, and I no want to get burnt".

"Aww..you won't get burnt love, they are fake honey, they can't burn you". Still not to sure, Eric made his way over to Grandpa, and as he picked him up, Eric gripped onto his neck. "Easy son...it's okay, Grandpa's got you". The family was somewhat shocked, for they never realized Eric had a phobia of fire. "Sweetheart, said Horatio to Mari, how long has he had this fear"? "I'm not sure dad, I've never seen this side of Eric before, than again, we don't light candles at home".

Moving the kids away from the tree, Eric loosened his grip. "Papa...ank-ou". Kissing his grandson, Horatio said..."I love you Eric". "I ove ou too, Grandpa". "me too papa, I love you too, said Brad jr". "I know you do, sid Horatio as he tickled their tummy's. "Dad...said Desti, can we be excused to take the dogs out"? Horatio and Mac looked at each other with that look that said..."Hmm". "That's fine love, but you two come right back, and don't think Batty won't tell on you, cause she will".

After Desti and Arthur left to walk the dogs, Calleigh turned on the christmas music, and they all started singing "Jingle Bells". *Ding dong*. "Now who can that be, said Horatio. As he answered the door, he heard...."Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas". Well, when the kids heard that, they ran from the room. "Santa, Santa Claus, you is here", said H3. Running up, H3 hugged Santa tightly and said... "Did you bring my new bike"? "Well Horatio, you will have to wait till morning to see, Santa is here just to bring you all warm wishes for christmas". "Awe...that sucks", said Brad jr, who turned and went back into the den.

"Did you see Santa"? asked Calleigh. "Yeah...he not the real one, he bring me no pesent". As everyone laughed, Brad jr, climbed upon Nana's knee and kissed her. "I ove you Nana". "I love you too sweetie, and don't worry, Santa will bring you your gifts".

TBC....

6. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

:lol: Aww that's so cute! Firstly, poor Desti and Arthur, H and Mac won't let those two out of their sights. :lol:

Second, god H3 and Brad jr are so cute! :D Please add more soon

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

H, Mac whats next, a tracking device?? :lol:

Loved Brad jr....
    "Awe...that sucks", said Brad jr, who turned and went back into the den. :lol:

8. MacsGirlMel

awwwww
    lol yeah tracking device

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Hey guys, may not be able to update right now, as RL is killing me, :p

As soon as I feel up to it, I will make sure it's a long one, how's that"? :)

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Sounds good to me :D

11. MacsLovlyAngl

After the kids were back in the den, Horatio thanked Frank, for playing Santa. "You know "H", your grandson, reminds me of me, at his age, with Santa". "I know, he's having a hard time this year, but at least H3 believed you were Santa". "Huh, I'm going to go upstairs and change out of this outfit, and then I'll be back down". "Take your time Frank". As Frank changed, he looked out the window, and seen Desti and Arthur, getting down and heavy on the beach.

"God...those two are like Adam Eve". Walking back downstairs, Frank called "H". "What is it Frank"? "It seems the Sexual duo, are at it again". "I'm sorry Frank"? 'Desti and Arthur, on the beach". "Not again, come on Frank. let's go". As they got to the beach, Arthur had just placed his hand under Desti's shirt. "Umm...Desti, called her dad. "Daddy...oh, ummm, I slipped and Arthur was helping me up". "I'm sure he was love, now how about we get those dogs, back in the house"? "Sure dad, we're coming".

With everyone back in the house, Calleigh and Marisol brought out the hot chocolate, and marshmellows. "Oh this is great, said calleigh, who's going to read "The Night Before Christmas", this year". "I'll do it love, said Brad. "You sure, it has to be read just right, or the kiddies will stop you, and make you read it again", she giggled. "No problem, I'll read it, pass it over love", said Brad.

As Mari passed the book, all the kids, sat around Brad, waiting to hear the Christrmas Story. "Come on daddy, I ain't gots all day ya know"? said Brad Jr. "Listen young man, Santa don't bring gifts to naughty boys". "Just read daddy, please", said Brad jr.

"Twas the night before christmas".....Brad started to chant from memory, as everyone listened, and snuggled together on the couches, by the tree. "When all through the house" Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads; And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap, Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash. The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below, When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer, With a little old driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick. More rapid than eagles his coursers they came, And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name; "Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! on Cupid! on, Donner and Blitzen! To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky, So up to the house-top the coursers they flew, With the sleigh full of toys, and St. Nicholas too. And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof The prancing and pawing of each little hoof. As I drew in my hand, and was turning around, Down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound. He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot, And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot; A bundle of toys he had flung on his back, And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. As the kids became more enthrawled in the story, they moved closer to Brad's side.

His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry! His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry! His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow, And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow; The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth, the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath; He had a broad face and a little round belly, That shook, when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly. He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf, And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself; A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread; He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work, And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk, laying his finger aside of his nose, And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose; He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle, And away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."

"Yaaaa!! that was wonderful daddy, I loved it, can we read it again"? "No son, it's bed time now". "I no wanaa go to bed, I a big boy now, I no need bed". "Listen BJ, if you don't go too sleep, Santa can't bring you any gifts". "Aww..come on, I is four, I not go to bed with babies", said Brad jr. "Oh yes, you will", laughed Brad, as he picked up his son, and ran upstairs with him". Ey daddy, what about me"? yelled Eric. Running back, Brad picked up Eric in his other arm, and carried both boys upstairs.

TBC....

12. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

:D Aww that was so cute! He he Brad jr. :D

13. MacsGirlMel

awwww

darn they keep getting caught lol

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^I think it's funny when they get caught :lol:

15. MacsLovlyAngl

Getting Brad jr and Eric settled was turning out to be quite a chore for Brad. "But daddy, I not tired, why I go to bed, I no need sleep, I want Nana". "Listen Brad, your brother is behaving, why can't you"? "I want naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! he yelled. Downstairs Calleigh could hear Brad jr calleing her. "I'll be right back, handsome take Stephan please. Leaving the den, Calleigh headed into the boys room. "Is that you I hear yelling BJ"? "Yes Nana, I sorry, I no wanna sleep, please Nana". Sitting beside her grandson, Calleigh took him in her arms, and rocked him.

"Listen love, if you don't go to sleep, Santa can't come, and bring all your wonderful presents". "I know Nana, but I no tired, he said between yawns. "Well, how about Nana sing to you"? "K Nana, but I no sleep", he said with another yawn. As Calleigh sang "Away in a Manger", Bj's eyes, became heavy, and slowly closed, with one more final yawn, he fell into a deep sleep. "Okay Brad, he's out, smiled Calleigh, as she kissed him. "Thanks mom, I thought he'd never settle down". "It's just the excitment of christmas, he'll be fine now".

Heading back downstairs, Calleigh sat on the floor, infront of the fire. "Are you okay love"? asked "H". "I'm fine handsome, just a little tired. Now Horatio knew it was more than tiredness. "Sweetheart....tell me what's wrong"? Looking at her husband with ttears, she said...."It's brad jr, he reminds me so much of our Eric". Passing Stephan to Destinee, Horatio sat on the floor, and embraced Calleigh in his arms. "I know you miss him, we all miss him, but you have to remember, one of these Angel's glowing on our tree, is our son, watching over all of us, he's here with us Calleigh, just as Marisol is, along with the others in our lives we've lost".

As everyone listened, their eyes teared up, with the pain and the memories, of the way they had all lost Eric. "Auntie....said Austin, it will be okay", he said with great pain, for he still remembered that night, when they were told Eric had died, from being pushed down the cliff's, and he could still remember his brother screaming over and over, how it was his fault, which was why he didn't come home for christmas, for he knew, it would be to painful for Calleigh to see him. "Mom...said Marisol, why don't we go for a walk, we'll take the dogs, and talk". "Sure love, just let me get my coat".

After they left, Mac said...."You know "H", it's never going to get any easier, my eldest is still blaming himself, and has refussed to come home, I mean it's been over five years, and still the haunting of it is fresh, in everyones mind". "I know Mac, I know".

TBC...