Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I didn't realise she had trading cards. Hmmmm I wonder if there's a Charmed card? Or an OC card?

I long to own a Lady Heather card, but it is far too expensive for me to purchase one at the moment. Melinda has two Charmed cards, and I managed to buy one of those. I'll try to get a picture of it soon to share with you all. :D

Melinda was on Charmed?? :confused:

I never watched that show... :eek:

Catherinesmyidol thanks for letting me know about the 2 Charmed cards. Cool!! :p
Please do share. :D

Yes Hh she was on Charmed and played and evil character. :devil:
Of course she dies. :(

Just a few more hours my friends before the Sexy Lady returns.
bigsmile3.gif

Woooohoooo!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

--------------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

I am looking forward to tonights episode. This is Melindas last appearance on CSI. It looks to be a good one.

When it was first announced the LH would be returning, they did say it would be her last, BUT, from what I heard the script was still being worked on.

So.....who knows?
Well just have to patiently see tonight.

----------------------
gris_lady_heather_potr_banner.jpg

hhunter said:
I am looking forward to tonights episode. This is Melindas last appearance on CSI. It looks to be a good one.
Why her last appearance ? Do we have to expect the worst ? :( Have you heard of something bad ?

alienor the spoilers did say that this is her last apperance on CSI. Melinda is supposed to do a new show in the Fall called The Man.

That is the last info I have about Melinda.

Who knows maybe she will come back in Season 8. *is hopeful* :D

OK thank. When they say "her last appearance" may be that meant simply the more recent one ? I can't wait to know but I will have to ! :D

Yes I hope too that she come back, and that they will be an opened end for a possible sentimental relationship.

I think I read somewhere that they initially wanted Melinda Clarke to do 4 episodes and this will be the fourth. Sorry I can't remember the source. But they should be able to write her in again unless they do something drastic with her in today's episode, which I hope won't happen. She looks gorgeous.

She's the only one qualified to psycho analyse the enigma known as Gilbert Grissom!

^^ I hope she comes back to and leave her character open ended so she can come back ... anytime.

Melinda ROCKS as Lady Heather... only 4 1/2 hours to go :)

Hmm, I don't want to give away too much about tonight's episode, but I hope this isn't the last we see of her. Given where she ended up at the end of the ep, I would like to see another episode in the future with her happy again. Perhaps bring her back under circumstances NOT related to a crime, lol, but that's easier said than done.

Still Melina really hit it out of the park tonight with her acting.

Back