Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

WP_Rocks_MY_World

CSI Level Three
From "Slaves Of Las Vegas, Lady Heather's Box, Pirates Of The Third Reich and The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix.

Welcome to the Dominatrix thread! :D

Love her, like her or not, she will always be a part of the CSI World.

This thread is dedicated to Melinda Clarke and Lady Heather. Feel free to speak about the Lovely Actress/Character.
Please remember both sides of an opinion is allowed, it's how you handle it that matters.

Picture posting:
In thumbnail form no bigger then either
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115.

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. Remember you can always show the Thumbnails with a clickable link to a bigger version.
As well remember to give URL links a name (not just re-put in the addy) a good descript of the pic will be helpful. Also please only "Showing" pictures from your own site (ie Photobucket, etc.) hotlinking is not allowed Pictures can not carry Adult Content, Swearing, Baiting, Trolling or Flaming in them.
If you are new please note that you have to have 100 posts before you can post a picture, until you reach that mark you can use the "URL" link to the picture.

Have fun posting! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought about doing this thread for some time, ya know. i'm loving Da Lady! wooo! :D

hey lady h is cool and melinda clarkes a good actress
i like the chemistry she brings to the show never a dull moment with her around :lol:

Congrats on being the first to post Adzix! :D

I just love the Actress. :D
I've always loved that whole Goth look. :D
But I don't just see her as the Dom. there's more to her, right?

And being a fan of the OC, I miss Julie Cooper. :(

I am looking forward to her upcoming new show. :D

------------------
kessler.jpg

Oh, it's incredible there's never been a thread for Heather!
I totally love her, because in my opinion she's one of the few character who is always coherent with her own choices!
And she has attitude, and is not ashamed of what she does, on the opposite, she is able to make it look lika a normal job!
I really admire her! ^_^

If they were to make a doll out of her character, as well as Abby S. from NCIS, I would love to have them. :D
I know some people find their characters a bit strange, but, not me. :D

A little info on MC:

Born: April 24, 1969
Birthplace: Dana Point, CA
Spouse: Ernie Mirich
Daughter: Kathryn Grace

GreenEyes.jpg

lol, thanks WPRMW. i just watched her old interview on the Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and i have only one word to say.

HILAROUS.

i didn't know she's so funny. oh god, i can't do this anymore. seriously, y'all, watch it.

Lady H rocks the CSI world. I love her look - and the episodes she appears in, are some of my favourites.

Lady H is one of these characters, which make CSI our CSI.

Wow, a Lady Heather thread! She is indeed one of the most powerfull and strong characters in CSI. Once you get to see the first episode where she appears, you will never forget her, I think. She is so different, she is really a special touch in our CSI world.

GOOD JOB WPRMW

I was wondering if our Lady was going to have a thread. ;)

I am looking forward to seeing her
She does bring so much to the show and to a certain...someone

Finally a Lady Heather/Melinda thread I never get tired of watching Lady Heather episodes, those eps give a different edge to the show.
Melinda is so versatile, she's always great in the roles she plays, whether it be a dominatrix or a mom (in OC)

Dardeile said:
Oh, it's incredible there's never been a thread for Heather!
There have been threads in the past, like the I Miss Lady Heather!!! thread that died out about a year ago or the looking for Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather thread in use back in February. There were several others.

As for the person who mentioned Abby from NCIS, don't forget that the actress who plays her, Pauley Perrette, played Candeece in "Lady Heather's Box."

so, how does everyone feel about her final apperance.

Are you glad to see her back for one more episode?

I love Lady Heather and I know I have wanted to see her come back for a while now...:D

Back