Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

desertwind said:
I'm anxious to see what she's got up her sleeve,should pull in alot of viewers! and see her latest hairdo, and clothing ;) she should think about running a boutique, featuring her line of exotic/gothic clothing!

I never thought about Heather running her own Goth boutique.
She did mention that she has a tailor that designs for her and her girls. :D

As for Xena, here's a pic of her character:

7555_1_b.jpg
:D

hollistersara said: I hate her! LH and Grissom do not belong together!!! Sara and Grissom belong together!!!! She is just going to break them up!!! I hate lady heather!
First off this isn't the ship forum, while you are entitled to your opinion coming in here just to say that puts you in violation of the "Trolling" and "Show Criticism" Rule, so you can consider yourself officially warned.

WPRMW that is a HOT outfit. :devil:

I can totally see her on Xena in that outfit.

I should check out Xena, just to see how evil her character is. :lol:

Another pic:

f5_1_b.jpg
God, I would love her autograph. :D

Ooh, that Xena picture is awesome! I loved her character on that show, even if she only lasted for two episodes.

And that Xena autograph card is great. I bought her Charmed card a few days ago, and was so excited to see Melinda's autograph splayed across the bottom. Not the same as getting it in real life and watching her sign it, but I'm still happy. :D

Have you guys (girls? guys and girls, we'll go with that) seen the pictures from her birthday? You can check them out right over here. She looks amazing, as usual.

Catherinesmyidol Glad you are back :D

and she does look fantastic as always. Her hair is really dark. I like it ;)

Here's an article about Melinda Clarke.. sorry it's in French.. great pic. of her though.. those cat eyes :p

ARTICLE

I loved the Lady Heather Character... I can't wait to see her again... Hopefully season 8 will show her a couple more times... that would be awesome...

Woah i'm back too.1 more week exactly to LH's episode.Anyone as hyped and excited as me?? I hope that episode will be reallll goood!
*continues LH fangirlism* lol

Arturtle we are in the same place...waiting for Lady Heather :lol:

thanks for the article desertwind I don't read French well enough to understand the 'gist' of it
I know Les Experts is what the call CSI in France
and she does look gorgeous there ;)

For those interested in what the article said, I did a really quick translation of it. I should say that I am not a native French speaker, so some of the translation may be off (though I don't think I'm way off here, lol). Other things, I haven't given a direct translation of so that it flows better in English. No real spoilers in the text...

Anyway here you go:

The deliciously perverse Julie Cooper, that’s her; Lady Heather, that’s her again. Meet Melinda Clarke, though The O.C. (which France 2 repeats daily) has just gained its popularity, and before a new appearance on CSI. Attention, Melinda talks with us during an eventful week of The O.C.’s season 3. There’s only one revealed secret, but as of right now, you’ve been warned

Does the role of bitchy girl on The O.C. amuse you?

Melinda: It’s an absolute blast. It’s so me. Seriously, for me, it’s about a woman who’s trying to survive. I think that if she had been a man, she would have been gay, she’s so funny. I don’t believe that [the producers] had a really long-term vision for my character. I was only listed as a guest star in the first few episodes because they didn’t have the budget. But once the pilot was picked up, Rachel Bilson and I were made regular characters. I also believe that in the original projection of the show, Julie was supposed to disappear after seven episodes. That would have been a real shame!

What do you think of Mischa’s departure?

M: Mischa is a young woman who is professional, beautiful, and talented. I am certain that she will have lots of success in everything she does. The last scenes are remarkable and like the rest of the world, I was in tears. In fact, a true surprise would have been if she were to return next season, coming out of a coma or something like that. Mischa would have loved that.

You’re also a professional dominatrix on CSI.

M:paradoxically, it’s easier to be Lady Heather. I slip into it like a glove; the character is so well written, where as Julie Cooper demands a lot more work. But it is a brilliant role, one of my favorite characters! I think of myself as a regular guest, but, as luck would have it, last year, the two series went head to head in the time slot, and I thus could not appear again [on CSI]. I will be interpreting the character a fourth time, for the end of this season, all the better because Grissom is a fascinating character. Who doesn’t love to see a good old love triangle?!

Sounds like Melinda Clarke really enjoys playing LH. :)

lieueitak said:
Sounds like Melinda Clarke really enjoys playing LH. :)
Then it works out well. I enjoy watching her play LH.

i am very happy that they brought her back to do another episode...she plays Lady Heather so well...

thanks for translating that lieueitak

and yes she does like playing LH and it was written very well--Thank you Jerry Stahl ;)

OMFG I saw the promo.
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

I don't know about you guys, but this is my CSI Finale!!

I can't wait. :D

------------------------
TGTBTD_.jpg

Back