Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Thanks for sharing! So Gary was there!! He looks good , I want to hug him :luvlove:

Well going back to subject, Marg looks awesome :D Cool woman!

:confused: Sorry guy`s wrong thread,I dont know how to delete that :scream:
You don't have to delete I can move it to the apporp thread with no problem and in less then one minute. :D Let me know if you wish to have it moved.

Okay I will leave it for here since there is already one in that thread, everyone can just enjoy this time. ;)

Dear Marg:

You remembered that we think you look freakin hot in purple!!

BTW, I don't know what it is - but that dress on her with the tights....RAWR!!

Thanks for getting those together for us Erica. I agree kaylyne, Marg really does look happy in them, it's so great to see! And in all honesty, I think we have yet to see a color that doesn't look good on Marg... :)

Thanks for getting those together for us Erica. I agree kaylyne, Marg really does look happy in them, it's so great to see! And in all honesty, I think we have yet to see a color that doesn't look good on Marg... :)

She's ROCKIN' that dress! Marg, I have no clue how you do it, but pleeeease share your fashion with me! I'd look so HOT if I dressed like her...Ok, probably not, but she can rock some hot outfits.

Congrats, Marg on 200 episodes!!

Holy hotness Marg!!:drool:
I love to see her wearing purple!! She's always stunning... Congratz to the whole team! And thanks for those pics!!

I loved that purple shirt, too. And as k said, she looked really happy. Well, maybe some time apart *coughs* did help her in some way. She did not only look happy, but she had this great complexion. I'm glad that she seems fine now. :)

Back