Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Marg has definitely last some weight in the past couple of months. She still looks absolutely fab. <3

Wasn't a fan of the moderator during tonight's Emmy Crime fighter panel. Some of the questions were just plain ridiculous, and I loved how Angie Harmon kept trying to steer the off-topic questions towards the reason they WERE there: Crime fighting.

Marg singing was cute, and I loved the story she told about the sex parties. :lol:

Here's some pics I posted from the panel. :) There's also a brief interview from the red carpet upload. :D

I love the outfit that she wore at the Crime Fighter Panel. She looks amazing. Her hair was looking really red, too. <3

And Kaylyne, what's not to love about animal prints? RAWR. :lol:

Chanel purse... I'm there. The shoes, did I mention the shoes? LOL Love them too. Miss M has been stunning lately.

She is simply stunning and adorable. I wish there were some of her together with Sheryl too.

Hell, I'm still holding out for a picture of her and Katie Couric from Stand Up To Cancer. :lol:

the Marg/Cath pic thread pushed back to page two? I can't let that continue, so here's something new - from the new issue of CBS Watch. I just had to :guffaw:at them using Marg to show how to hide a pregnancy:

Sweet! Do you think she'd mind if I snagged her red bag? She kind of looks like Santa with the big red bag + a gift too!

LMFAO I'm not even gonna lie, I just spent 10 minutes trying to read the name on the card of the present she was holding. :lol:

Seriously, though, she looks so sleek and cool, calm, collected, and happy. It's a great look for her. And the red hair. Squee. <3

Back