Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

^ Yup that's the guy. Not going to lie, I was a bit surprised by the PDA's. She must be feeling really comfortable in this relationship to give the photographers a show like that. :D

Anyway, Marg is back in town now. She was at the 2010 LA Power Of Choice Reception last night. A few pics here.

I'm so very curious about that scorpion necklace!

Last edited:
How does one stop drooling when she looks so adorable with those glasses?:drool:

And that looks suspiciously like her house in those pics - and her dog as well.

Last edited:
How does one stop drooling when she looks so adorable with those glasses?:drool:
I've stopped trying, kaylyne. Now I just watch CSI with a lot of tissues to stop the flow.:lol:

Great pics everyone. I haven't seen some pics in a long time of Marg.

It turns out that Marg's boyfriend was also at the L.A. Power of Choice Reception on Tuesday night. There are pics of them together. According to the caption of the pics, his name is...Alan. Um...yeah. :lol:

I lol'd about his name. And the pics are prettyful. It's so nice to see Lady M smiling away again. <3

We finally get a good look at his face. His hair seems shorter and he's got some stubble... nice. :D

Marg looks very tiny, like she's lost some weight. She looks great thought. Wish she had on the boots she wore on Craig Ferguson. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Back