Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItDontMatter, that pic is HAWT! *looks for drool bucket* *finds it* *drewlzzzz* Watermarks are annoying, waterMarg is okay, though :p

I love that pic! And I don't remember a scene like that from the movie, so maybe that will be included in the deleted scenes, if they have any.

Someone asked for these without WaterMarg at LJ. I thought I'd bring them here as well. Credit goes to AngelEyez. <3

And I sure hope there will be such a scene in the deleted scenes on the Mr. Brooks DVD. LOL.

CSI_Willows said:
Welcome to the thread ItDontMatter :) I really love the picture you've posted! I never saw it before :D Thanks for sharing ;)

CSI_Willows, Thanks for the "welcome" I appreciate it!

Destiny, thanks for fixing my link, as you could tell this linking thing is not my forte!

And for everyone else that pic was way to hot to not share. Even if it had posted before it was worth a repeat viewing. ;)

Welcome to the thread, ItDontMatter. That pic is hot!

It seriously should be illegal to look that hot.

And OMG! Those pictures are great without the watermark. Thanks for posting, Erica, and thanks to Z for finding them!

Drumchik said:
Welcome to the thread, ItDontMatter. That pic is hot!

It seriously should be illegal to look that hot.

And OMG! Those pictures are great without the watermark. Thanks for posting, Erica, and thanks to Z for finding them!

;)Drumchik, thanks for the welcome!!! Cheers to the Marg goodness.

I was hoping someone would post soon as I know we're not allowed to double post. I forgot to say how much I love the pics from the photo shoot with her in the white shirt. Thanks for posting them!!

ItDontMatter, thanks for that pic. It almost looks like she's planning a murder of her own. Does she hear voices? LOL! BTW - you don't need to wait for someone else to post, you can just click the "edit" button on your post to change/add to your post. It works for up to 24 hours from the time you posted.

Erica - thanks for posting the pics here. She always looks lovely in white (do ya think that's Alan's shirt?). Of course, she always looks lovely in black, and in purple, and in red, and in blue, and... oh, what the heck...Marg is HOT!

OMG, Kaylyne! Now that you've mentioned the possibility of that being Alan's shirt, I'm going to be in the gutter! Geez! I was being so good!

LOL! Anything I can do to help, Anne! Like you're ever out of the gutter anyway! And that shirt does look quite wrinkled. Speaking of the gutter (and slightly OT), I could use a new "old bugman" pick-me-up. *bats eyelashes*

And, to keep us truly in the gutter - I present Marg & George....ummm, make that Karen & Doug:

and from the new issue of InTouch: - of course she wore it better. Duh!!!

Hmmm Marg Helgenberger + George Clooney = my melting monitor :lol: Seriously, their scenes in ER were so hot, and today I still can't get Marg's bare back off of my mind. :D

And of course she wore it better. She's the Fashionista after all. Thanks for the pics, kay. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back