Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, Lady E. You'd have Marg anywhere.

*pause*

That came out dirtier than it was meant to. But still quite true...

And those pics are so hot. Please do not melt my new computer, Marg. I'd be so grateful.

SunsetBoulevard said:
A Hollywood diva!
"Diva" *shudders* I always cringe at that word. It always makes me think of a snobbish, stuck-up, know-it-all who only thinks about themselves. :mad: I'll just call her a Hollywood Beauty! ;) Thanks for the wonderful pics, E!

I'm just semi-watching the Accused is entitled on SpikeTV, and they just showed my favorite part - Catherine outside the courtroom in her skirt-suit and stilettos, giving Nick the third degree for forgetting a crucial part of his evidence. Now I'm waiting for the tough Cat on the stand as they try to degrade her character. (LOVE that part!) --- ah, here it comes! Dang, she's good!
ETA: Who was it on the dvd commentary (Ann Donahue? Liz Devine?) that raves about Marg in that scene. Oh, how I miss them!

It's such a classic Hollywood look. So classy.

I wish Ann and Liz would come back.

And I'm so with you on the Accused is Entitled. It's a great Marg eppie.

WOW those are great pics of Marg. Reminds me of the TV Guide cover years ago with her and Billy on it. T
She looks absolutely fabulous dresses as a 40's star. :)

that dress she's wearing is fabulous. and her hair is sooo cute.
sometimes i really can't get overhow great she looks for her age! *jealous*

I'm sure if we asked her, Marg would probably say it was due to a lot of hard work and taking care of herself.

kaylyne said:
SunsetBoulevard said:
A Hollywood diva!
"Diva" *shudders* I always cringe at that word. It always makes me think of a snobbish, stuck-up, know-it-all who only thinks about themselves. :mad: I'll just call her a Hollywood Beauty! ;) Thanks for the wonderful pics, E!
Well, I agree with you, but those two pictures are diva-ish to me. Maybe because of the dress and Marg's hairstyle.

Erica, that picture is the sexXx.

Yeah I think Hearts on Fire is probably my favorite Marg movie so far. And I like those ya-ya chests, too! You guys remember when she was talking about her late husband she painted on her own chest? Man that was so heartbreaking. :(

Anyway, here's one from Frame by Frame.

^^ I remember what you sent me Drumchik from Frame by Frame WOW is all I have to say ... EYE POPPING WOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back