Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said: Happy Birthday Sofie! :D

Thanks for all the pics! They're all so pretty!

spot the difference, lol. (anyone has bigger versions of these pics? :D )

Different sunglasses? Very strange, are these recent? Thanks for sharin'!!

*Edited: To correct the link in the quote* ;)

Hehe! Yep you got it right ItDontMatter :D No that's not a recent one, that's from way back when she was asked to be a presenter at the Grammy awards. She was invited to the Grammy Lounge and she was trying on different sunglasses.

Thanks so much E! :D

A few more from her movies:
Death Dreams (How could someone as sweet as Chris play a bad guy?)

Erin Brokovich

Happy Face Murders

I'm totally with you on that. Everytime I watch that movie I'm like "NO CHRIS! You have to be the good guy!"

And hehe, there's ELiott. And it's really weird to see Ann-Margret without red hair.

MARG IS HOT!

Marg was so cute in Erin Brockovich and she acted so well! Thanks for sharing al these pictures, we never get enough of Marg :lol:

I think Marg was really great in Death Dreams. Heck, she's just great at playing heartbroken/worried mothers. Think about Erin Brockovich, Where Are My Children?, even a few particular episodes of China Beach. She was just amazing in them. :)

ETA: Marg, Dana and Concetta at PCA 1989. Hehe I'm just in a mood for retro Marg again.

Marg is really great in everything she does.

And yay! Retro Marg!

Thanks for the pic, Erica.

BTW - your icon rocks.

Erica, your picture will always remind me of the little "OOPS" blurb in one of the tabloids way-back-when. had to dig this out of my scrapbook:

LMAO kay, I've always loved that scan. It's so very cute. Makes you realize even a star like Marg has had her moments. :D

Anne, DV from BTA made this icon. Isn't it cute? I wish I could make vector graphics like it.

I just posted a few spoiler pics from 8x02 A La Cart in the season 8 photos thread. One of them is Catherine. I think the pics look great because it seems they're having fun hehe. And she's wearing red! Now we all love that, don't we? :D

Oh, how cute!! I'm betting that Marg had an absolute BLAST filming that! Remember how excited she was in RIBSC when she got to drive the car real fast? "thank you. Goodnight!" I'm hoping for some cute ad-libs in this one too.

I saw those pic too.
They all look like they are having fun

It was my understanding that Catherine and Warrick were working the dark restaurant scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back