Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left a comment on MaMa saying that if I sell my car, all my trading cards (except the Marg one, of course), and drain my wedding fund/savings, then I might be able to afford it. lol But then, I'd be carless, trading card-less *gasp* and have one pissed off fiance and family...

But it's Marg. So it'd totally be worth it! :D

The birthday project on Margamania was a success. Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed. Winners of the prizes have been drawn. You're welcome to go to our site and see the details if you're interested. :)

It's been a little slow in the CSIverse lately, but I found this interview by an Arabic pay TV service and hopefully it helps you with the Marg withdrawal. :D

Read me

Thanks to the amazing folks over at Margamania, I watched Giving up the Ghost, and I think that I have a new favorite Marg movie. I absolutely loved that movie from start to finish. There was something incredibly sweet about the whole thing. And the chemistry that Marg and Alan had on screen made it that much better.

And the lake scene? *melts*

GUTG is not only my favorite Marg movie, but one of my all-time favorite movies in general. It just shows that Marg would be really good in a comedy.

She was so funny in it. I loved seeing her as a New Yorker, and I loved her multiple faints. It was a really, really good movie. I loved the plot, and it was just a sweet tale.

kaylyne's the one who deserves the props. We wouldn't be able to watch the movie without her. <3 I love that movie, too. It's not your normal romantic comedy where the girl and the boy live happily ever after. As sad as the ending is, it manages to make the viewers feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The lake scene is so beautiful it's heartbreaking. Their conversation after the accident always has my eyes wet every time I watch it. <3

The multiple faints are just way too cute, especially when her eyes rolled this first time. :lol:

Oh and? What A Pair is traveling to London next year! Besides the annual show in LA, they're going to host one in London in June 2010. I heard through channels that Marg might be joining the show in London. There won't be any confirmation until later, so it's just a rumor at the moment. If she does go, though, it will be great news for the UK fans. :)

What A Pair! has their own Myspace, Facebook and Twitter now. There are some nice Marg goodies, including a short sound clip of her and Liz singing Lean On Me at this year's event. They have put up pics and video clips of other ladies' performances, too. If you support the cause and would like to show it, you might want to go to their social network pages and join them. :)

Myspace: USA | London
Facebook: What A Pair! | What A Pair! London 2010
Twitter: WHATaPAIR2000

Those were some great, entertaining performances. :lol:

A French article says that Marg is planning to leave the show after season 11 and that there will be exclusive interviews with her and Jorja in the French Tele Star magazine on sale December 28th.

There is an English translation of the article here. :)

Wow....kinda been expecting it, and am surprised that she's sticking around for that long, but man, this really stinks more than I thought it would. :(

Can't wait for the article, nonetheless.

This is so sad I want to cry Marg leaving she is the woman I watch on the show George Eads is the guy I want to really cry she wants to leave I think they held her character back too long

I actually thought her contract would be due at the end of season 10, though. So that's actually one more year for me to enjoy Catherine. :) If this is true, I know I'll be sad to see her leave the show, but on the other hand, I'll be happy for her because she'll finally be able to do something else and start a new phase in her life. :)

PS - Erica, thanks for the article, there's also another one that was on her IMDB page saying a judge will sign the papers, and her divorce from Alan will be finalized in February.

^^ Yeah. Apparently the paps managed to obtain court papers again. lol. My best wishes to the both of them. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back