Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I'm glad I don't ever watch CSI DVDs with anyone, cause everytime M says "Hi, this is Marg Helgenberger..." I just get this silly little smile on my face cause she sounds so damn sexy! I liked in Revenge Is Best Served Cold when the director is talking about Marg adlibbing the part where she sped off, that was funny and so Marg. <3 Now I want to watch some commentary episodes. I wish that she would do some more...

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw I LOVE that scene from RIBS (ribs? lol). It was so cool! THANK YOU! GOOD NIGHT! :lol: Yes that's totally something Marg would do!

And here's some good news for the UK and European fans. If you want to see Marg perform for What A Pair! in London this coming June, we've got ticket information (including prices, contents, etc.) on Margamania. Please go here for details. :)

3. electra

electra Pathologist

I am glad that Catherine has a history with Vartan but I also want to see more of her relatioship with Lindsay and how she handles being the big boss now.I am glad to see her smiling,she has suffered a lot.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh I would love to see more Cath/Lindsey dynamic, too. It's been a while since we last saw Lindsey. Hopefully she's been taking good care of herself instead of worrying her mom like she did in Let It Bleed. lol.

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Aw, Lindsey. I miss her so much. I'd like to see what she thinks of her mom and Vartann, but that's just me...

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yea, I would like to see Lindsey reaction to her mom dating too.
    I do like the Cath/Lindsey dynamic as of late.

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Marg will be back home in Nebraska with her mother Kay to be special guests an event at University Hospital Auxiliary in Omaha. You can attend, too, by purchasing a ticket at $150. See news here. :)

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

What A Pair! has been posting videos of performance from the 2007 show to its YouTube channel. A clip of Marg singing with Diana Harris was posted yesterday. It was just a 30-second clip, very short, but it was something we've never seen before. :D

My daddy rocks me...

You can also see videos of other ladies that have participated in the 2007 show (e.g. Jane Lynch!) and a clip of the entire cast singing the event's theme song, One Heart. We're assured that more video clips from past shows will be uploaded. So who knows, maybe we'll finally be able to see Marg and Jorja's performance from 2006. :)

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Okay, that's it. When Marg leaves CSI, I'm hiring her to come to my house and having her read/sing the phonebook to me all day. That woman has the SEXIEST voice ever. <3

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ Can I move to your house then? :D

I'm here to tell everyone that What A Pair! London has be postponed until next spring due to various reasons. It may sound disappointing, but look on the bright side, people who want to go and see Marg (well, if she's still going LOL) now have more time to save money. The LA show will still take place this coming fall. :)

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, George and Marg are up for most glamorous TV Star in Monte Carlo.

Here's the link

The site is in french, but you'll be able to figure it out. They made it easy.

Though you might want to vote for your girl.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Heh thanks! I was trying to figure out what awards they were up for, but I know nothing about French. :lol:

*votes*

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You can bid a B. Makowsky bag signed by Marg on ebay here, in the name of charity. Auction ends on Saturday, March 6. All proceeds will benefit the Starlight Children's Foundation.

The bag is really pretty, and even affordable to some of the fans...for now. lol. It would be great if one of the Marg fans wins it instead of one of those "professional" bidders. :)

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Hey, that's kinda in my price range! I'll have to keep an eye on it, who knows, maybe I'll stop being so frugal and actually bid on something...

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ Actually a friend of mine won the purse. I think the bid was $102.5 or so. That was pretty nice. She compromised to my harassment and said she'll post pics when the purse arrives. I can't wait to see them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.