Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who missed the last episode MUST watch it!! Fantastic Cath's episode.
The purple shirt .... Jeez, i was drooling on my keyboard!!:drool: She was 'too sexy for her shirt, too sexy for her shirt so sexy it hurts'!!!

Cath and the shirt, Cath and the reading glasses *melt* and Cath and the gun ... Oh God, i think i need a cold shower ...:lol: Can't stop thinking about her ...!

I just finished watching "Miscarriage of Justice" and I have to admit with everyone! That was a great Cath-episode. I haven't seen this much of her on screen in quite some time. The gun-action at the beginning was cool! We'll never know how Catherine managed to get a gun into the courtroom, but hey, we know Catherine can work her magic anytime right?! :D Then I loved it when she saw that they got a conviction and thought the case was over, then Nick and Ray come and show her new evidence and she is like "You've got to be kidding me!" :lol: And my favorite Cath-quote from this episode: "I would have killed him, not her!" That's Catherine how I love her!

That's hilarious that Marg is in the dictionary.
I have to start using Margalicious from now on. :guffaw:

That would great, but I wonder what would happen if, by some unfortunate incident, Marg were to happen upon the Urban Dictionary and see 'Margasm' as an entry...?

I think we all need to start changing our identities on a monthly, hell WEEKLY, basis. We could get ourselves in serious trouble with the stuff we conjure up in our filthy little brains.

And we totally love it.:devil:

lol you know you can try. :D

Honestly, and this is just my opinion...I think she'd be amused, and she'd probably laugh out loud. :lol:

That would great, but I wonder what would happen if, by some unfortunate incident, Marg were to happen upon the Urban Dictionary and see 'Margasm' as an entry...?

I think we all need to start changing our identities on a monthly, hell WEEKLY, basis. We could get ourselves in serious trouble with the stuff we conjure up in our filthy little brains.

And we totally love it.:devil:

I absolutely agree! hahaha Should we go as far down as birth certificate changes or just username? :devil: I DO love coming up with that stuff...and I think if Marg ever does find "Margalicious" in the UD, she'd laugh out loud & go "What awesome fans I have" :)
Margasm....I love that word.

I'm totally agree that Marg would laugh out loud. "Margalicious" in UD, and maybe "Margasm" in future, is the awesome way how much we love Marg. I'm sure she found (or will find soon) this in UD. It's really cute that she's there. C'mon, do we know other TV stars who have they own place there? Ok, maybe someone you can find but for me Marg will be always the one:)

Although Kill Me If You Can wasn't the best episode from this season, I still liked it. I love those lighter moments in the ep, and despite that Catherine didn't have a major scene in it, I still enjoyed every second of her presense. I loved it when she looked under the bed in the motel room, saw Gareth the tortoise and said hello to him. That was so very cute. Same with the scene where Catherine, Mandy and hodges were trying to lift the fingerprint from Gareth's shell. I laughed upon seeing Catherine's face when she got the print lifted and handed it to Mandy.

Wendy was great in the ep. If only she and Catherine could share a scene...

Oh I love Catherine's new leather jacket. :lol:

I loved it when she looked under the bed in the motel room, saw Gareth the tortoise and said hello to him. That was so very cute.
I gave a big "awwwwww" when she said that. It makes me wonder if Catherine & Lindsey actually have pets at their house. We all know Marg loves dogs, (doesn't she have a cat too?) she must love other animals as well.

Yeah she used to have a cat, but we haven't seen the cat in years. The animal talks reminds me of one set of candid pics. She just came out from a store and saw a dog in front of the store. She bent down and patted the dog on the head. That was so cute! <3

I think the only time we ever saw the cat was in a calendar, right? Late nineties?

And she has one dog now? Or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back