Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Happy birthday Marg!!!
    your 50 and fabulous:drool:

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yay HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARG :D 50 and still totally stunning ;)

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I hope she had a great day. Happy big 5-0, Margi!

Anne and I made videos to celebrate. You can either watch them on YouTube or download them to your own computer. :)

Go check the vids

<3

4. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

great vids Erica and Anne! thanks a lot, i enjoyed them!

For sure Marg had a wonderful time! I wish her all the best! Happy Birthday our dear Marg! :hugegrin:

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Fantastic vids guys :) great way to celebrate;)

6. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I just noticed this... Marg on Wrestlemania XXI!
    You can see her in this clip... Hell, i just noticed it and the DVD has been with me for about 3 years? Im screwed :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQvtZR7uznY

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh thanks a lot for the link! I knew she was there, but never got a chance to see a clip. This is really cool even though you only get to see her for a half second. :)

8. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Awww, my Marg is now 50 :) Happy belated birthday. Marg is still so fabulous :) Great videos, girls!

9. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Well I am NOT a fan of Wrestlemania at all

But...

I will watch it, just for Marg.

While I am on this thread, I wanted to thank Erica and Ana again for their fine videos. Way to go girls!

and HBD again to my favorite criminial-hot criminolist.:)

She looks great for any age!!!

10. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'm not a wrestlemania fan either...I think it's gross, personally....I MIGHT watch it for Marg though ;)

So, in the ingenious videos that are showing NOW on Margamania, there's one part in one of them (sorry this is such a poorly constructed sentence!), they flash text across the screen that talks about how Marg can deliver an entire paragraph of script with just her facial expressions/eyes. It's SO true....that's one thing I ADORE about Marg, not to mention her outrageously good looks, contagious laugh, ability to maintain a toughness with her femininity, her dedication to causes, her love for her husband and family....Shall I go on? What do YOU love about Marg?

11. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Amberle,

I agree with you totally!!

Marg (and Billy) can communicate more with a lingering look, or the twinkle of an eye or a slight sly smile than most actresses (actors) can with an entire page of dialogue. That is why with the great ones, acting is not just a job or a profession, it is a craft.

12. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Me n Marg you're absolutely RIGHT :) That's why Marg's job isn't a job...it's an art. I think too that the development of Catherine Willows practically screams Marg's greatness at her art/job. I mean, I watch her and I think "It can't be THAT hard...it's like developing a character in fan fic" (which I write a TON of) but then I think "Ok, so if YOU had been cast (Oh God forbid!) as Catherine, could YOU do that?" and then I go "No..." *hangs head* LOL The point is, the fact that Catherine has evolved and changed and grown and that we all LOVE/ADORE her screams "ALL HAIL MARG!!" like NOTHING else....it's a talent, a calling...it's Marg ;)

And I mean, Billy is the same way...he's even said that he's spent the past however many years being Gil more than Billy, which is probably why I'm so in love with him ;) But they always say that you can act with every other part of your body, but if your EYES aren't convinced, and your EYES aren't convincing the audience, you're screwed...we see right through you...and Marg and Billy prove that. If we can read a thousand emotions and thoughts in Gil and Catherine, just in their eyes they MUST be called to act.

<3 you Marg :) (and Billy :p <3 )

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Oh... Well, it's a win win to me, WWE AND Marg? I know, im a tomboy :rolleyes: lol
    But i totally agree with you, those videos Anne and Erica made, AWESOME!

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I know nothing about WWE. lol. Despite watching baseball and tennis occasionally, I really can't call myself a sports fan. :D Marg mentioned Hughie being a WWE fan and watching the games with him. I think she took him to WrestleMania...maybe this was it?

What do I love about Marg? Oh tough question. There are too many things I love about her. But then again, maybe I just love her for being her?

15. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

I'm not a WWE fan either but if Marg's there, count me in. lol! Thanks for the link. I almost missed her (was it just for a microsecond?) lol!

What do I love about Marg? Marg makes me smile...a lot..:hugegrin:

Seriously, I mean what's not to love about her? To say that she's great inside out might even be an understatement..:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.