Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hi Marg/Catherine fans :)

I'm just stopping by to let you know that there is a Holiday Card Swap taking place in the Misc Forum :)

Now back to you discussions on Marg/Catherine :)

2. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Hello Fellow Marg/Cath fans,

I am new here but already feel the love...lol

I appreciate her for her beauty on the inside and out. A true rariety in Hollywood.

She is like a fine wine, just gets better with age.

Me

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome to the thread, Me! We all love Marg here, so you're going to be VERY happy here :D

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Welcome :) As just said, we most certainly love Marg here :D

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Welcome to the thread. Always nice to see new people here. :) Soooooo...any thoughts on Catherine in Leave Out All the Rest? I loved all the Catherine scenes in the episode. It looks like Catherine has started to take over the team and she's doing it very well. The Cath/Hodges scene was hilarious. "Man down!" :lol:

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I haven't seen the ep yet :( i'm a few behind, I've only just seen For Warrick, but I do have to say she was absolutely fantastic in that,

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh yeah. The first Catherine scene where she went into that alley seeing Brass and Nick on her way and finally saw Grissom and Warrick. That's my favorite scene from the episode. Marg was fantastic in that scene. :)

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I forgot to mention that Marg was on the list of 17 underrated TV actresses picked by Entertainment Weekly just a couple of days ago. You can see the full list here. There is a picture of Marg which I assume is a promotional still from an upcoming CSI episode. I wasn't able to find it anywhere else, though. She looks really beautiful in it, and I love that blouse. :)

Here's what EW has to say about Marg being underrated:

I loled at the last bit. :D

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*snicker* That last bit was funny.

I REALLY like that picture. I wonder what episode it'll be from?

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, nice end bit. i'm trying to load the list but my laptop is having a paddy, and doesn't want to open it :(

12. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i love the blouse too! lol! :thumbsup::luvlove:

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh the blouse is very nice too :D

I wonder what Marg will be doing for the big 5 0? :)

14. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

I would like to give her a present of....ME! lol

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARG!
    I hope you have a great birthday with your family and friends.
    You are certainly don't look 50!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.