Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethal Vows is based on true events right, I saw the segment on court tv/forensic files about that guy who poisons people with selenium. What a horrible man!
Marg was amazing in LV of course.

It's been a while since I watched LV, but I do believe it was based on a true story. John Ritter may have been most well known for his comedy, but he was damn good in the villian role here. I miss him. Might have to go watch Chance of a lifetime with John & Katey Sagal. Those two were so great together, whether it was a movie or their sitcom ("8 simple rules")

As far as through the eyes of a killer - talk about another guy who was great outside his type-cast 'good-guy' role - RDA as a psycho was kind of refreshing. Other than the "hot" scene, my favorite ones were of Marg with Joey Pantoliano (Jerry). He just always makes me smile.

Yes Lethal Vows is based on a true story. At the end of the movie, they told the viewers that Ellen had died eventually. :(

i havent seen Lethal vows, just clips and Marg is just fantastic.
But i have seen Through the eyes of a killer, creepy but kind of hot in a weird way, well, we get to see the hot scenes, thou i hated Richard Dean. XD

My all-time favourite Marg movie is obviously Conundrum. I just love the storyline and of course Marg :D

I also love The Tommyknockers, though the story is totally lame. Marg made the movie awesome anyway. I've seen it so many times.

Favorite Marg movie? (in which Marg is one of the main characters)

No question on this: Giving up the ghost - it's just way too cute with Marg & Alan together.

A tie for 2nd place between Keys and Frame by Frame(aka Conundrum)

In Keys, she's so much like Catherine Willows that it's a bit freaky. She was so cute flirting with Brett Cullen, and I loved the way C.J. looked out for her in a fatherly way. And can't forget Gary Dourdan too!

In Frame by frame(the title that's on the VHS cover), you've got "THE" scene (you know which one I mean!) and even though Beihn was an a$$, I liked the story and her character was cool.

Frame By Frame? Hmm, never heard of that one. Will have to stop by at IMDb again soon. If anyone could PM me with any kind of clips ("THE" scene would be much appreciated especially) that'd be great. Or pics. Or both?

Lethal Vows was amazing, except I did shed a tear at the end when it said Ellen had died :(

Favorite Marg movie? Okay, I haven't watched Giving Up the Ghost - I do have it, I just haven't had a chance.

As for ones I have seen, I LOVE her role in In Good Company with Dennis Quaid (helps me so much with one of my novels). I also like Frame by Frame (even though Michael Biehn is an ass).

Apart from Steven SoStiff, I liked Fire Down Below, because Marg played such a different character than she usually does.

And Keys of course :D

Drumchik said:
Favorite Marg movie? Okay, I haven't watched Giving Up the Ghost - I do have it, I just haven't had a chance.
*gives stern look* Bad Marg fan, Anne! :devil: ;) (try saying that three times fast!) You've got the movie & haven't watched it?! :eek: That's a sin! Marg...Alan...comedy... bed cuddling... arguing... fishing... water rescue... *sigh* love that movie.

Purejoylove said:
Frame By Frame? Hmm, never heard of that one. Will have to stop by at IMDb again soon.
Some versions are titled Frame by frame, and some are titled conundrum. "THE" scene = Marg & Michael in a bed "in flagrante". Enough said.

The reason I haven't watched it yet is because:

I know he dies for real at the end and I will be sad

^ Did you mean Giving Up the Ghost? I think kaylyne has clips in her "place". You can get the link to her place in her profile. :)

Thanks for the plug, E! Can I call you my pimp now? :lol: You can also just click on my banner and it'll take you to my little corner of the universe.

Have I transferred Frame by frame to dvd? I can't remember. Some of those old vhs tapes won't transfer to dvd correctly because of copyright crap. If I have transferred it, I'll try to make up some clips this weekend. That was a great movie. It would have been better if it had been someone other than Biehn.

Okay, there's a cool topic:

Who else would we have cast instead of Biehn the ass in Frame by Frame?

George Clooney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back