Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine was totally hot in the episode. My husband and I laughed right along with her after the dwarf asked about licking her thighs. :lol:

Catherine looked hot as usual. I really like her hair and the red color.

*forces self to watch s8* No, I just... I just can't. How could I be a good fan if I don't even watch CSI? :( *attempts suicide*

Actually, season 8 has been much better than seasons 6 & 7, IMO. And if you want just individual/specific clips of season 8 episodes, stop by my place. And Marg was darn HOT in the last episode. Her big laugh was just...so refreshing.

LOL I agree that season 8 has been much better than seasons 6 and 7 so far. It's true that there are certain storylines I'm not interested in or looking forward to, but generally, it's better. Hehe.

Catherine totally rocked my socks. She and the little person. :lol: It cracked up when Dickie was staring at Catherine's chest. I thought I wouldn't like the "life-threatening" situation where Catherine was supposed to saved Ronnie, but it turned out working okay. I loves me some Cath-centered episodes. :D

Btw, here is an article about the writers strike. They quoted both Marg and Alan, and a few other actors. Hmmm SAG is being supportive.

yaks! i havent seen this last episode, and i know this is nor the place to ask for it, but i really want to see that scene with Dickie, im not asking the whole episode... help :( desperation over here! (i know it sucks to live out of the US or Canada) but pleasee. :(

MrsWillows said:
yaks! i havent seen this last episode, and i know this is nor the place to ask for it, but i really want to see that scene with Dickie, im not asking the whole episode... help :( desperation over here! (i know it sucks to live out of the US or Canada) but pleasee. :(
they're all up at my place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back