Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...yeah...if I put it on my wishlist for Christmas, will anyone buy me one? lol.

*still wants Marg on big screen*

speaking of Mr. Brooks does anyone know when it's coming out on DVD? I didn't see it in the theater but I would like to see it.

and Kaylyne I have Saturday night set aside for all the Marg Hotness you sent my way... :D

I don't see an official release date for the movie yet, but I'm guessing it will be sometime early next year (or maybe in time for Christmas this year yet?) I just hope they have some type of commentary for the movie. I'm sure they won't have Marg do the comments since she had a small part, but it would be nice to hear what others (Kevin, Bill Hurt, the director, Danielle, etc) would say about Marg. Demi wasn't there when Marg did her parts, so there would be no Marg comments from her.

Heather - a saturday night filled with hawt Marg sounds delightful!!

I wanted to see Marg on the big screen too, but Mr Brooks is being released straight to dvd on October 1st here.

The Region 1 dvd mentions several deleted scenes and featurettes. Hopefully Marg will be in at least one of them.

Welcome too the thread ItDontMatter. It's always great to see more Marg fans and thanks for the info!
I hope there'll be Marg deleted scenes and featurettes too.

I'm disappointed with the cover and not mentioned Marg on it. :( :rolleyes:

But I did like the rowr! they put next to her name in the review. :D

I sure hope there will be deleted scenes with Marg, but I don't think that will happen. I guess I'm expecting the worst. lol.

Drumchik said:
Welcome too the thread ItDontMatter. It's always great to see more Marg fans and thanks for the info!
I hope there'll be Marg deleted scenes and featurettes too.

Why thank you for the warm welcome!! ;) Gotta love the Marg goodness!! And, heres to some nice deleted scenes and maybe some screne time during the featurettes. Not expecting it but it would make for a very nice surprise.

I saw this on a musician's myspace page. Marg will be attending another breast cancer benefit in October. She's listed as a "performer"... I wonder if she'll sing alongside PCD. :lol: Whoohoo! Its a private event but maybe ET or ENews will cover the event or something.
------------
October, 8 2007 at the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund Benefit (Private Event w/ Pussycat Dolls & others)
Hollywood, California
Time: 8p

Private benefit hosted by Academy Award winner Felicity Huffman. Performers include Mylin, The Pussycat Dolls, Marg Helgenberger (CSI), Allison Janney (West Wing), Eric McCormack (Will & Grace), Rita Wilson (Sleepless in Seattle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back