Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post (where is everybody?)

According to the Late Night TV Page, The View is going to be re-running Marg's June 7th appearance on Thursday, August 23rd. So any of you who missed it the first time, be sure to tune in. (OK, even if you DID catch it the first time, tune in anyway - it's Marg, for goodness sake!)

I'm here, I'm here. I was just without internet the past two days. :D Hehe, I wonder when they're gong to rerun Marg's interview with Conan? Because GAWD I just love that one! (As if I'd be able to watch it LOL)

Which View appearance is that one, kaylyne? Is it the one in Vegas, or a different one? I can't remember *blush*

I think kay was talking about the recent one. The one where Loraine kept mispronouncing Helgenberger. LOL.

I didn't like The View interview. It was too rushed. Just when Marg was about to explain about her time as the local weather girl, someone cut her off. They were too chatty and it was to rushed.
I do remember they talked briefly about CSI and Mr. Brooks but that's about all.

I did however like it better than the interview they did with Liev.

I didn't see the one they did with Liev? What happened in it?

I didn't like them cutting her off all the time, it was annoying. Frankly, I think Marg is like Bette - just let them take over and they shine :)

I really wish I could stand The View to catch my favorite stars when they are guests. As it is, I suffer. I suffer when I miss my favorite stars (like Marg) or I suffer when I watch because they drive me damn crazy.

I figure I can just read this thread or something for any important details I missed. ;)

Drumchik when Liev was on The View they did the same thing, kept cutting him off. They talked briefly about his Emmy nomination and his show Talk Radio and not one mention of his time on CSI.

I'm with you edog I really don't watch those shows, but if someone like Marg is going to be on, I'll try to catch it.

If it has Marg on it, anything is worth watching. And that's testament to some of Marg's less awesome movies. LOL

Drumchik said:
If it has Marg on it, anything is worth watching. And that's testament to some of Marg's less awesome movies. LOL
You got that right, Anne!!!

There's only one reason that I sat through a Steven Seagal movie ("Fire down below") and some strange sci-fi movies ("Species", "Species II", "Tommyknockers"), as well as "Happy Face Murders", "Frame by Frame", "Lie down with lions", "Gold Coast", etc. None were particularly good movies, but they were decent because Marg was in them. If it weren't for her, I know I wouldn't have watched any of them.

Haha. Tommyknockers was freakin hysterical with its badness. Much like the Species movies.

Gold Coast would have been better without David Caruso in it - but that's just me...

I actually had high expectations towards The Tommyknockers because it was Stephen King, and because I like Jimmy (I have since his L.A. Laws days, lol), but you know how that movie turned out. :D Lie Down With Lions wasn't so bad IMO, probably because of Timothy Dalton apart from Marg, and you can't forget Omar Sharif. There is something similar in Species, and The Tommyknockers, Frame by Frame, Lie Down With Lions and Gold Coast, though -- the bed scenes were all hot. :devil:

*nods emphatically*

Oh yeah!

Except for the whole skin peeling off in the Tommyknockers...that sort of killed the mood ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back