Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure think Marg will be submitted for CSI, and I sure hope she'll get a nod. But anyway, I'm almost sure we'll get to see her at the ceremony no matter she gets a nod or not. ;)

I'm here just taking in all the Marg info.

I want to see how this season will go. Hopefully no more Cath Drama...:)

hhunter said:
I want to see how this season will go. Hopefully no more Cath Drama...:)
Ah, but Cath!Drama is what seems to bring in the viewers. I wouldn't mind a bit of Cath!Drama, as long as it's not totally packed into one episode - ala BTK - and then forgotten for the rest of the season. It would be nice to see a Cath storyline (either fluff or drama) strung out for a number of episodes.

EricaSJ said:
LOL where have the Marg fans been? :lol: Got any Marg news?

And Marg is hot!
You know, E, "Marg is hot" is not exactly "News". It's just a matter of fact! :lol:

I guess I should rephrase what I said

yes spread out the Cath!Drama! over the season instead of one episode like BTK

thank you kaylyne for saying what I meant to say :eek:

Yes Marg is hot that we all know :D

OT- your Jorja icon is cute :)

I was flipping through the channels not too long ago and I came across Fire Down Below Starring one...Marg Helgenberger :)
I'm DVR'ing it right now. It's on SPIKETV of all things...
and it's before CSI :)

Are we surprised that Spike TV loves Marg? First all the Catherine-heavy CSI episodes, now Marg movie before CSI? :D

I'm not surprised. She's hot. ;) :devil:

Pluse Fire Down Below is a Steven Seagal movie. He's got Spike TV written all over him, but hey, Marg is also in Bad Boys and that used to be in heavy rotation on that channel too. I don't know if it still is, though.

He's got Spike TV written all over him. ROFL! That was a good one. :lol: We don't have the channel over here, but I think it would be a great thing to watch Marg in Fire Down Below first and then CSI because she's so different in them and you can see what a great actress she really is by comparing Sarah to Catherine. :)

he he he
that is true, I only saw a small part of Fire Down Below, I DVR'd the rest

SPIKE TV does love CSI and anything to capture the man audience such as... HOT MARG :D ;)

Hehe. I say that as a Seagal fan! ;)

I do like Seagal (don't ask why), but it was really Marg that made the movie for me.

Spike & Lifetime have got to be the most Marg-friendly channels. Kind of funny when you think about it, though - Spike being the "tough guy" channel (CSI, Bad Boys, Fire down below, etc) and Lifetime (where are my children, giving up the ghost, lethal vows, etc) being the "sappy women's movie" channel. Then you've got TNT (Erin B, the cowboy way, always, etc) that throws in a little bit of everything. Just goes to show that Marg can do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back