Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to seeing Marg interact with Danielle Panabaker in Mr Brooks. I like Danielle in Shark, and I'm sure Marg is comfortable around Danielle, considering her interaction with Danielle's sister, Kay.
Marg didn't really have any interaction with the kids in In Good Company, except for the small table scene with all of them.

Has Marg done any project where she has lots of interaction with kids? Nothing really comes to mind.

I'd love to see Marg in something where she's either a teacher or a mom of a few kids. I can just imagine her with a house full of kids and keeping them all under control. It'd be really funny!

Don't forget Where Are My Children?, kay. She was such a lovely mother in that movie. And it broke my heart to see her looking for the kids for decades and losing the only one she had during the search. Sigh.

I think we still need tags for a couple hours, right?
Just a couple very short Cath scenes. One with Sara walking through the hallway talking about the scene/evidence, one in the interrogation room with Brass talking to the stripper. Oh yeah, and one with Doc in the morgue

Yep unless it can be discussed in the discussion thread, no tags are required after 1 am est. :)

Thanks kaylyne. :) Made my Cath Scene Investigation :lol: and she was in the episode for 3 minutes. And the "wiggle my ass" scene made me giggle. :)

Hehe, I like that. Cath Scene Investigation :D

I once had a banner with a picture of Marg that said:

CSI: Criminally Sexy Individual

^ *hands Zsa some Coke*

I remember we'd renamed it to Catherine Scene Investigation once. During the latter half of season 6, I think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back