Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wondered if anyone else noticed this...

When Alan was making his speech, I told mum that there was a proud wife. Her reply, and I quote was:

"No, that's a worried wife who's heard him make that speech over and over in their bedroom and listened to his mistakes. Watch her lips, she's actually saying it with him."

And, she is too. And also, if you notice, Alan keeps glancing in her direction.

oh yeah! That's a perfect description of her reaction. I thought at one point I saw her lips move as if talking to herself while they showed her watching Alan speak, but she seemed to cover it up quickly as the camera flashed to her.

I didn't even notice, I had to rewatch the video, and yeah, you're right, Drumchick. They both looked kinda nervous. I wonder why.

I want to see the video...

I watched the "I'm an actor" video, and it was hilarious. Yes, Marg is proud of her husband, you can see that. And thatìs a really great thing, especially considering how many couple broke up because one was jelous of the other.
I keep telling, they're the perfect couple.
If I ever get married, I hope I'll have that relationship.

And yes, she WAS a bit nervous. In certain points, her voice was trembling, and it's something which happens to me too, when I have to speak in front of many people.
That's cute. :D

Cate Blanchett and Marg are my 2 favorite actors, I'd love to see them do a movie together.

So, here's my question, is there any actor you'd like to see Marg working with?

Johnny Depp. :D
A long shot.. lol. But Marg is game to do anything, she loves challenges Im sure she'll be game to be in a quirky Johnny Depp movie.

umbrello said:
So, here's my question, is there any actor you'd like to see Marg working with?

yeah, Dana Delany - again!
Brian Wimmer - again
Jeff Kober - again
Alan Rosenberg - again and again and again
Alex Carter - again
Romy Rosemount - again (bring Jacqui back, please!!!)
Scott Wilson - again

I'm going with Ali Larter and AJ Cook and Gary Sinise and.. Someone else that only Kels will figure out... and thats it..

Oh my, Johnny Depp and Marg Helgenberger. That would be THE movie, for me.

I would love to see her again with Marcia Cross ( Marcia's role in CSI was way too short. i want to see them face to face, in a real movie) or Teri Hatcher.

And SEAGAL(correct spelling?). Bring him back. please. Fire Down Below was a great performance of the two of them.

Thinking about it...I saw "Dreamgirls" yesterday, and Jamie Foxx would be great too. :D

OMG! Please NOT Steven Seagal. Please, I beg you NO. That guy is so wooden & stiff as a board. I had to sit through one movie with him, please don't make me endure another!!!

People I'd like to see her work with:
Keith Carradine
Gena Rowlands
Marcia Cross - again
James Denton - (they'd make a cute couple)
Rene Russo - (they both have great laughs)
Medaleine Stowe
Joan Severance
Harrison Ford
George Clooney - again
Goldie Hawn
RObert DeNiro
Sandra Bullock
Kevin Kline
Sally Field
Kevin Spacey

kaylyne said:
James Denton - (they'd make a cute couple)

I'm forever "ruined" by (my favorite role of) his in the Pretender. I'd constantly scream at the TV for Marg to get away from him. :lol:

kaylyne said:Rene Russo - (they both have great laughs)

So totally agreed! I love me some Rene!

kaylyne said:Sandra Bullock

Y E S !

Great thing about Marg though is that no matter who you pair her up with, she has chemistry with everyone!

Yes! Kevin Spacey! I like him.

I'd also like to see her work with Meryl Streep.
She needs to make lots of movies right now, lol. Cuz I have a feeling that this season is gonna be like Season 6, we didn't see much of her in the second half of that season. :( Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back