Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that candle was a symbol, and I'm afraid Sam's really dead. I really liked him...

Ps
GOT MARG'S AUTOGRAPH TODAY! I'm dead. really.

Jeez everyone's getting Marg's autograph. Anne just got hers yesterday. I think I'm gonna ask for one, too. LOL. Congrats to you gals. ;)

:lol: It's just she knows we're cool, and so she likes having cool fans...And about Anne,I think she read one of her fics...Am i right, Anne? :D
I'm sure she would love to send it to you, E.
Marg's fans are the coolest in the world. And so we have LOTS of autograph. They're like Veggie Burgers. Erica gives out burgers, Marg gives out signatures :D

Hell no! I don't give out veggie burgers. I give hot dogs. I'm a meat lover. LOL.

Oh I think next time I can give out turkey clubs with no bacon. Sounds like a good choice.

Congratulations!!! Yay! :)

Anne and Fra when I got home I was surprised that a Marg autographed pic was waiting for me too. *squee* :D

I'll light 1 for CSI...
LMFAO! :lol:

Double Cross-- I didn't watch the episode.. but don't you think they're prolonging the Sam/Catherine thing too much. I want to know what happened to Sam already.

yes, probably they are.
They're just playing with words and sentences.
They know a good number of ppl liked Sam, so they're playing on suspence.
Who knows, maybe they're doing this just to have us THINKING "Sam is dead" and then...SURPRISE! he's not! :D

Hey, a girl can dream. :)

Hottie_Cath said:
Double Cross-- I didn't watch the episode.. but don't you think they're prolonging the Sam/Catherine thing too much. I want to know what happened to Sam already.

Double Cross was boring for me. I did enjoy certain character moments in it though. Like... Brass being tough with Grissom ehehe. Or the Sam reference. I have to agree... it's annoying that they haven't declared him dead. Cath/Marg was great in it as always.

I especially liked her scenes with Sofia and then Sara. Great to see the ladies getting along so well.

(OT: Rissa! Your avvie! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

i am new to the vegas threads, but i saw this topic and wanted to post. i have always liked marg, ever since i watched her on china beach. she isnt one of these super skinny young hollywood types. she always looks great on the red carpet and is so beautiful.

Cahill_Fan said:
i am new to the vegas threads, but i saw this topic and wanted to post. i have always liked marg, ever since i watched her on china beach. she isnt one of these super skinny young hollywood types. she always looks great on the red carpet and is so beautiful.
Heh. Another KC fan! Welcome to the Marg/Cath thread, hon! Wow. It's so nice to know that you've liked Marg since China Beach. I absolutely adore KC and the little cheongsam she wore. :D

ROFLMAO @ your new avvie, Rissa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back