Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on the new thread!..
food-smiley-004.gif

And I am coming again with questions!this time not exactly about Cath but Lindsay..Because I got a bit more confused that I should...she started having a ''bad'''s kid behaviour towards her mother and in general,they showed Catherine got problems with her?? :confused: ;)

well, lindsay showed a certain attutude since season three, imo.
I'm not sure if I understood the question; Anyway, I think they never really showed a fight between the two of them, maybe just some little arguments, if that's what you were asking...
Like in Weeping Willows, for example...But Lindsay started acting this way in season three, (see "Inside the Box", <<I wanna go with daddy>>).

Holy Margness!! I'm gone for four days and you guys are already into another thread. Kudos for all of the Marg love.

Looking at the last few CSI episodes, it looks like the red hair is back this season. She looks so fab with the red.

^^^^^^^^^^ lights candle in agreement with anne.

as for lindsey when you consider all this kid has been through in her short life i think she is extremely well behaved. she's just a typical teen from what i've seen. pushing the limits to see what she can get away with.

and yay! more marg fans from the past.

Hello. Just decided to join in. :)
I would like to get Marg's autograph too, but cos I don't live in USA, it's bit difficult...
Well, maybe I should just move there or something...

athens that would be Linds ;)
It's from Built to Kill 2 :)

And WELCOME Mariiah! Yay for all the new fans!
As for the autograph, I'm not american either, but I wrote to her fome tima ago, and she sent me the autograph to say Thank You, I suppose.
I should try and write her, I think it's always great for fans to communicate with her! :D

athens, kaylyne's avatar is from 7x02 Built to Kill Pt 2 where Catherine rescues and hugs Lindsey.

Mariiah said:
Hello. Just decided to join in. :)
I would like to get Marg's autograph too, but cos I don't live in USA, it's bit difficult...
Well, maybe I should just move there or something...
Hi Mariiah there is a thread about autographs: CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful in the Merchandise section of the forum. If you want to receive a pre-printed autographed photo, you can send an email to: marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com , don't forget to include your name and full address. And yup you can write to her via snail mail or email even if you're from another country.

Although they are so hot, the new paparazzi photos of Marg posted here probably means that there wont be much Catherine in the next episodes. Awes. :/

coolcatz said:
squishy loves sam. squishy not happy cuz sam got shot. squishy got told no again by destiny.

yep, looks like a normal day so far.

you forgot the one where I whack you for no apparent reason :D

oh yeah. OUCH! keep doing that and i'll burn your cardboard nickys.

thanks for the email for fan mail. i've heard of several people having success with that.

Hey guys...I'm a big Marg fan, and I'm so excited about her new thread. Though I have a quick question...in the episode "Kiss kiss Bye Bye...what did Sam mean when he said if you weren't my daughter, I would...?" Anyone know?

Well, if she wasn't his daughter, he wouldn't be putting up with her talking back at him the way she was and getting some potshots at him with the things she was saying. He's killed someone before. With some of the things Cath was saying to him, he probably would've hurt her in some way if she wasn't his daughter.

*comes in with stomachache*

Hey guys. Everyone ok? Two days and I missed this thread like hell. :D

*copies Anne*

Marg is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back